It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Komodo...

Did you want to address what I said, or did you want to create a strawman and attack that instead?

Last I heard there were 58 dead & 500 injured...correct me if I'm wrong but that near massacre....

Okay? I mean good appeal to emotion fallacy but I didn't say there wasn't a massacre?

So tell me, how close do you think they are listening to the shots being fired???

I didn't say listening I said seeing. That's a pretty fundamental point to my comment.

I'm not the only one here floating the idea of multiple weapons being used

And I said I'm willing to entertain that idea. I said advancing the idea that there was a shooter just walking around the concert venue popping people left and right but nobody saw it and the camera shots we've seen don't pick up the sound of nearby shots is a fail.

Stick to what I said if you want to discuss what I said. Don't make up irrelevant points that I never stated and try to attack those instead.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: FamCore

So Stephen Paddock lived in BOTH Mesquite, Nevada AND Mesquite, Texas??? More suspicions...

Yeh, and he's 64 years old, 64 = 2 x 32

And shoots from the 32nd floor....

32nd degree...ring a bell ?

Surprising this is a conspiracy site, and you guys haven't picked up on this yet.

And 58 victims. 5+8=13. Didn't someone say he had a 13 tattoo on his neck????

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If the guy worked for Union Aerospace Corporation I'd be a lot more suspicious.

link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Dude has background with NASA / Lockheed.

Dude mows down a bunch of filthy rednecks.

Liberals mowing people down their latest trendy fad.

Dude QUITE possibly caught on tape protesting Trump wearing a NASA shirt.

Global Warming people out of their minds that Trump put NASA back on space instead of 'just' GW.

It's not unreasonable to scratch & sniff in those directions. For you to get all uptight about it now that is.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Did anyone else notice the '13' either tattoo'd or drawn onto the front of Stephen Paddocks kneck in the picture released of him?
Stephen Paddock

MS 13?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: FamCore

So Stephen Paddock lived in BOTH Mesquite, Nevada AND Mesquite, Texas??? More suspicions...

Yeh, and he's 64 years old, 64 = 2 x 32

And shoots from the 32nd floor....

32nd degree...ring a bell ?

Surprising this is a conspiracy site, and you guys haven't picked up on this yet.

Not that I think there is a connection...yet..but this "sacrifice" also took place at what is called the "Harvest festival" and it took place right in front of a giant pyramid covered with Egyptian iconography...
Also not saying that this had anything to do with a Masonic angle, just occult in general.
edit on 2-10-2017 by Dragoon01 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Because he was keeping track between how many people were dead vs. injured right?

link   

Bejezzus dont start with numerology. Like he'd know that 58 would die. Like 58 is certain to be the final death toll..

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
About the 13 thing. The only real tattoos that I know about for 13 are for Mara SalvaTrucha, they get called MS13. Salvadorian gang? That would make no sense at all.

Oh, sense...there is none so far.

link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The audio I posted has the SWAT team stating he was down prior to them breaching it. It doesn't say deceased, still shooting, waiting for them, etc. Just says he's down. They said they were going to blow the door to see if they could get a reaction from him.

So, as far as I've seen, all they've said so far is that he was "down" when they got eyes on him.

I had also seen an report earlier that he had placed at least one camera in the hall outside his room, and the speculation was that he was watching for the arrival of LE units.

My guess (and that's all it is): he was down and dead before they got eyes on him, and definitely before they took the door.

link   

You are conflating pseudo-evidence associated from thousands of Steve Paddocks regardless of age or time.

But it's even worse than that. The video used to "prove" the guy in the blurry photo wearing the NASA was Paddock just uses the name Steve. So in actuality they are conflating pseudo-evidence from millions of Steve's regardless of age or time.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Did anyone else notice the '13' either tattoo'd or drawn onto the front of Stephen Paddocks kneck in the picture released of him?
Stephen Paddock

MS 13?

That tattoo doesn't exist.

Of all the talks of "fake news," as of late, it's pretty sad how many people are spreading disinformation regarding this.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You believe OK City and 9-11 were false flag operations?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The story is not changing, there are just more coincidences piling up.

Guy in the video looks like the shooter.
The guy in the video is called Steve.
He was with an Asian female at the protest and the shooter has an Asian girlfriend.
He was wearing a NASA shirt - and there was a person with the same name involved with NASA in California at the same time the shooter was living in California

Is the guy in the video the shooter? Maybe, I think yes, but might not be. I might have said no doubt before, but yeah, ok, there is doubt. But certainly, it can't be written off because you don't want it to be true.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This guy owned two planes and was a pilot. Would be interesting to see where he had been flying to. I am sure there are no official flight logs for the US.

Wonder if he made any Mexico trips?

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

You are conflating pseudo-evidence associated from thousands of Steve Paddocks regardless of age or time.

But it's even worse than that. The video used to "prove" the guy in the blurry photo wearing the NASA was Paddock just uses the name Steve. So in actuality they are conflating pseudo-evidence from millions of Steve's regardless of age or time.

As I have posted, I do not see the video as proof that this was the shooter.

What's more, I don't think it proves motive even if it is him.

But I feel it is legitmate to ask these sorts of questions.

We should just be careful to not rush to judgement.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Stephen Paddock

MS 13?

No idea - just unusual and I didn;t spot it before.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dude has background with NASA / Lockheed.

Dude mows down a bunch of filthy rednecks.

Liberals mowing people down their latest trendy fad.

Dude QUITE possibly caught on tape protesting Trump wearing a NASA shirt.

Global Warming people out of their minds that Trump put NASA back on space instead of 'just' GW.

It's not unreasonable to scratch & sniff in those directions. For you to get all uptight about it now that is.

Just to add, dude had a private pilot's license. That is not a common thing, it is among spooks, but not among the general population.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I've read that in side-by-side facial comparisons, the ear lobes are different on the two men.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

CBS was just running scanner clips of the officers. One was in the stairwell and said it was Room 135.

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join