It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Active shooter being reported at USC. Live stream from a person who has been evacuated. www.pscp.tv...
edit on 2-10-2017 by seeker11 because: additional details

link   
This attack hits a little close for me. My company is headquartered in Vegas. I have a lot of associates out there as a result of that. We just had a company email that said that so far we are not aware of any of our employees who are unaccounted for. Not sure if that means everyone is okay or not.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Tons of professional type pages comes up for "Steve Paddock" "global warming"...

That is the same "Steve Paddock" you cited on LinkedIn.
Again...NOT same guy. The picture is not even in the same ballpark.

NOTE FOR WILD ASSOCIATIONS...

There are 40+ Steve Paddocks on LinkedIn NOW. Add in how many Steve Paddocks aren't on LinkedIn and/or have been around since 1953 when this guy was born and you are talking thousands.

Careful with the wild associations.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Maybe Mesquite was part of his conditioning?

Maybe he has a basement full of kettle cooked mesquite chips, you know, every time he goes to the grocery he has to buy all the mesquite chips??

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

From the BBC:

Concert-goer Mike McGarry, who survived, told Reuters he lay on top of his children when the shots rang out.
link

It's a good job they pointed out he survived or his interview would have deserved a thread of its own.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01
This attack hits a little close for me. My company is headquartered in Vegas. I have a lot of associates out there as a result of that. We just had a company email that said that so far we are not aware of any of our employees who are unaccounted for. Not sure if that means everyone is okay or not.

I know how that goes.

My husband's company had facilities in Newtown with employees who sent their children to Sandyhook. You got a good email. My husband's company did not.

There were more than a few who dropped everything and went home that day to be with their children.
edit on 2-10-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just heard one of my daughter's girlfriends was at the concert last night with her boyfriend.
She is okay, but her BF is still missing.

Let's expect and hope for the best outcome, eh?

Fingers crossed here.

Thanks.
No new news yet.

My son is also scheduled to go there next week with his girlfriend.
I actually recommended Mandalay Bay to him, as I often stay there.

I am sure that if there is anywhere safe in the world right now, and for the forseeable future, it is the Madaly Bay hotel.

link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I'm just reporting potential leads.

Note that Obama had NASA 99.3973% focused on Global Warming the past 8 years, and Trump just came in and wrecked that. Dude possibly recently "retired"...

Are you sure none of those query pages involve the same dude doing GW stuff, NASA etc, or are we going to do wild disassociation's too?

edit on 2-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

It's logic....

Listen to the sounds of the rates being fired, yes theu overlap...AND how close they are.... definitely NOT in a upstairs 20 stories above ground-!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker11

might be a terrorist attack cordinated.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

You can't judge how far they are based on the sound. Stop pretending you can.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker11
Active shooter being reported at USC. www.pscp.tv...

That looks serious.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Maybe someone can make a thread for it. I just accidentally came across it on twitter. Situation happening now, but don't want to derail this thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

That looks serious.

If that is true, then it adds a new dimension the people at the concert who said they are all around us and we're all going to die.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

It's logic....

Listen to the sounds of the rates being fired, yes theu overlap...AND how close they are.... definitely NOT in a upstairs 20 stories above ground-!

MY explanation covers the rate of fire issue. h emight had hip fired another weapon as well as the SAW.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Witnesses report the shooting went on for 10 minutes. Are you telling us there was someone on ground level, with a fully automatic rifle and boxes of ammo just shooting in to a crowd for 10 minutes and not a single witness saw them? Even if they weren't there for the full 10 minutes you would think someone would have noticed them even unloading a single clip.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

No, it's not logic. In that video there's three different sounds: a weapon, or weapons, firing, hypersonic cracks of rounds flying through the air, and the sound of rounds impacting near the camera. All of which is being bounced off every surface in a densely packed area.

At no point does it sound like there's firing coming from near the camera.

I'm willing to entertain the idea that there may have been two weapons firing at the same time. But advancing the "idea" that there's a shooter on the ground, close to the camera, and claiming it's "logic" when you do it is just a fail. At this point the media would be crawling with reports from people saying there was somebody walking through the concert venue laying waste to everybody.

link   
a reply to: face23785

I don't pretend

I know and trust what I see and hear...

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That looks serious.

If that is true, then it adds a new dimension the people at the concert who said they are all around us and we're all going to die.

Damn son!!! Way to emparanoia!!!!

The streamer is incredibly calm and rational, he is describing the facts as they occur.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice the '13' either tattoo'd or drawn onto the front of Stephen Paddocks kneck in the picture released of him?
Stephen Paddock
edit on 2/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join