It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sheye and Chooch, thanks for sharing vids! I was still up when you guys posted but was on the phone and in so much pain I was just miserable!

Gordi, love your hand carved spoon! Oh...a very Happy Birthday to Chrissie from me and the Elves! We are very proud of her work with the forest schooling. Very proud indeed!

Light, you made me laugh with some of your comments. Bahahaha!

Fin, I am glad that you still visit even if you don't always feel like posting. I hope that your mental pain can ease up and that things get better for you Hun. It can be quite a challenge sometimes pushing through, but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel and people who care. You are never alone!

Caver, so good to see you! What an amazing story about your feral cat! How wonderful that after all these years she is finally relaxed enough to make herself at home. Your time, patience and love have payed off.

I think I know why I have been sooooo tired lately. I have been taking an extra nerve damage pill. I was originally prescribed 3 per day and only took one a day for years. Now that it has been in my system, I think it's hitting me. The spinal stenosis pain and arthritis are really, really bad lately and though I hate to have another med increased, it can be unbearable and I may have to ask for something stronger.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

...Gordy every girl should have her own knives! Did you per chance remember to get her a sweet sharpening stone and honing oil? Or is that "for Christmas"? ...

I'm laughing here because.... I DID buy a knife sharpener with the knife, but only to get FREE postage (as the knife on it's own was just below the free postage limit!
Chrissie already has her own knife sharpening gear, but the new knife sharpener was cheaper than paying for the postage so, now we have a spare one!

I haven't figured out the best way to sharpen a hooked blade yet, but I'm sure we'll figure it out!

(PS - I KNEW it was going to be a great pressie! LOL)

G

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Chirp, so happy to see you Hun!!!!!!!!!!! How's the snow? LOL

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

That sounds like quite the pressie, just don't lose a finger trying to sharpen the darned thing!
How are you today Mr, Spoonman?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

That sounds like quite the pressie, just don't lose a finger trying to sharpen the darned thing!
How are you today Mr, Spoonman?

uhm.... can we leave my sex life out of this please.... erm.... no hang on.... ah, you mean spoon maker man..... uhm... yeah.. I am good today, much better thanks.
My spooning therapy seems to work wonders. ahem.

I can heartily recommend wood-carving as a great general therapy for curing many ills!

So sorry that you're still so tired and painful. (Get yourself a wood-carving knife!)

G

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

A wood carving knife? I have a number of craft projects that I should be doing already. The supplies are sitting quietly in decorative boxes or baskets around the house. Once in a while they scream to be let out and I ignore them.

You know WISter will have a field day with your last post right? LOL

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well hello, shedheads! Funny, how the time passes by, and yet I still feel like a part of me has.come home when I return here. I suppose because there is an element to the shed that is timeless, and lingers with an aura of hope in our hearts. The fantastical, magical nature that will always endure here, and in each of our hearts. Yes, even you, bush people

The beauty of fantasy is that the evil is well defined and that goodness is magnified. All that seperates our realm from the shed is a thin degree of attention. Unfortunately, to define evil is to understand it, ahich means we must take more time than anuone likes looking at it. And we seem to be doubtful of our own capacaties. Shrug

The Dragons are coming. the shock ripples through the air, more of an understanding than a thought or feeling. Even though the Shedlecks had no fear of dragons, there was still an insistant energy, an excitement, as they came forth in numbers. Most dragons were solitary creatures, venevolent and wise, but fierce with pride and dominance when challenged. Male dragons especially had a rough time. But these dragons... They were from the south lands, where dragons had been banding together.

Lucid watched with anticipation, for he was very much a DragonFriend. But even before they landed he knew something was wrong. The characteristic goodnaturedness of the dragons he had known replaced with haughty disdain. The dragons dropped their weight to the ground, shouldering bodily through people if they were to stand in their way, sneers on their faces as they sought the dragons here. Lucid dropped a hand to his waist, where his pen was stored in his belt. His other hand pulled out a scroll. HeHe teadied the pen as he stopped a dragon.

"Out of my way, human. Yours are beneath my kind, most not even worth my speech. We will not harm you, lest like flies you become annoying. Our business is only with your dragons, whom we have come to liberate." But lucid could see underneath the grim facades of most of these dragons, and his conclusion was that somehow, someone had done the impossible, and mindbroken a dragon. His hand danced as he recorded the dragons words and his sparing notes. Whispered to a fairy to bring the message to nighstar as fast as possible. The last line of his note was simple. Bring Storm.

edit on 29-10-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2017 by LucidWarrior because: double post in the same post somehow

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

My little Warrior! Finally you appear! Oh my, a challenge...does this mean I have to write now? Yawns and curls up on the couch resting waiting for an idea to materialize in her tired little brain.

Missed you Lucid and so very glad to see you here today! Now don't go missing on us again. You did start another story and need to be around for it and all.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well you and gordi are up on the last story so dont go looking at me haha. Missed you too. Here, heres a pinch of dragonfire to put in your coffee. Better than whisky, for sure.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I was waiting for Gordi on that last story too. He has been busy with the story contest and shenanigans at home with spoon making and stuff I guess.

Thanks for the dragon fire in my coffee! Ach, that stuff is strong!!!!!!!!! Maybe now I can breathe fire. Don't come too close just in case.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

And the story before that when we all got lost in the dark?

Oh, well you wont breathe it so much as release ot if you get my drift, LOL

Thought I posted this already though lol.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Oh yeah. Man, I got so behind in stories in here I don't know where I am anymore. LOL

So you're saying I'll be farting around with that dragon fire stuff? Quick, everyone...RUN!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hope y'all are all doing fair today! I've been elbows deep in kid sick this week as 3 of my kids got hit with a super nasty stomach bug. I think (fingers crossed) we are over it now. But I'm beat. Ready for my husband to be back home.

Happy almost Halloween! Watching a history of Halloween documentary with my littles!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

its ok, night.

The upside is, they wont smell!!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Phew! You deserve a dozen of these, each!

Way to go, haha.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

There you are Chels! Oh my, you poor dear, glad your kids are over being sick! The documentary sounds fun. I might have seen it before or a similar one.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

That's because you made sure to step out of the room before I drank it. Some warrior you are! Sheesh!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

My mom brought me a huge bottle of wine yesterday! So there's that!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It's a older one that I think came from the History Channel. I need to find a new one!

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join