It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Little Elf lost her power. Ahahaha!

Keep pushing forward my little Warrior, we will be right beside you. Hugs!!!!!

A severe storm packing hurricane force wind gusts and soaking rain swept through the Northeast early Monday, knocking out power for more than 700,000 and forcing hundreds school closures in northern New England.
Some utility companies warned customers that power could be out for a few days.
National Weather Service meteorologist Joe Dellicarpini said there were reports of downed trees and power lines around the region and roads that were impassable in spots due to flash flooding.
The New England area appeared to get the brunt of the storm,

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well im glad it came back on and that youre safe

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Me too! Thanks! Kya the kitty seemed confused because when his people are awake the lights are on and there were no lights. LOL

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Just a wee simple pumpkin this year... we had a Big one too, but when I went to carve it... it was all rotten!?!?!
So this wee one will have to do!

(I was planning on doing a "Cannibal Pumpkin" one... with the big one chewing on the wee one.... but heyho what can you do?)

OK - your turn!

G

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just creeping in to say "Hello", and hope you are all doing well.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
Just creeping in to say "Hello", and hope you are all doing well.

MIKE!!!!!!!!! Sorry, didn't mean to shout, but it was such a wonderful surprise to see you here after such a long absence. I miss you terribly and think of you and Dada often. I hope you are both doing well across the miles. HUGS to you both and much love!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Oh how cute! Thank you for sharing your pumpkin with us! Hope others will share theirs if they crave any.

Happy Almost Halloween!

ETA: I know I said crave instead of carve, but it was a funny mistake so I'm leaving it. LOL
edit on 30-10-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

This made me smile! Thoroughly enjoyed it!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Here is a pumpkin I just got done carving. I bought a kit and did the master one. Anyways .HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hi Night,

we're doing pretty well. The relatively quiet lifestyle we have now is definitely helping Dada and she has not really deteriorated much at all in the past several months. In fact I'd say she's holding fairly stable, which is wonderful. I am able to devote my time to her, and as we get to see some family members from time to time, it's eased the burden quite a lot.

Overall, we're pretty happy and she doesn't really need any medication now. Just a "nightcap" to help her sleep -- which is a lot better than some rather questionable drugs, IMO.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hello and a Happy early Halloween !

Hope all is well !

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.
Sweet!

This is still one of my favorite Halloween videos:

Just so cleverly done!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

WIS in Blue
But I have made a pledge to be very nice and polite, because I think I have offended some one.

Umm...was it me? Can I say I'm very very sorry just in case?

How very perceptive of you Sir.
Now if I may, I will be straight forward as is my habit; to a fault.
You are highly intelligent, a worthy sparring partner for a joust, you are articulate, compassionate and I have enjoyed our rounds of word-smithing.
So it is beyond my comprehension and much to my dismay that we have a dispute.

Would you please enlighten me as to where I crossed a line? I want to grow as a human being and not just sit in a corner hording appreciation.
HUGS

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

That was AWESOME !!!
I like the little ghost out front. Some people have great talent and it is cool that they share it free of charge.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
WIS, from the outside looking in, even through a prism (as it were), I feel or sense that you did not cross any line, as that is not your wont. You might have blurred one a little, perhaps, but that is not a fault: it is an element of normality and one which we should be grateful for.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Thank you WIS. That was very nice.
How considerate of you.
PS - It's my NEW SPOON - it's turned me into a Big Stirrer!!! LOL

You are most welcome, so kind of you to respond. It is always nice when one is recognized for even the smallest effort. Well this one was smaller than tiny, so I am very grateful.
May your new spoon stir many big pots. A very grand spoon it is.
Does the pot know the spoon keeps it from burning on the bottom? Does the pot know the spoon mingles all the pieces together as a joyfull symphony?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.
Yes; that particular person does a light show each year. And for those who are concerned that they are disturbing the neighborhood with sound, they don't: the audio is actually broadcast via radio (so people can pick it up in their cars) and so locals hear nothing unless they choose to. Even the lights are of the low-energy variety.

I admire people who have such wonderful, modern-day talents. I couldn't put something like that together inside a few years, and only then if I did an absurd amount of study!

Every generation gives people an opportunity to display new talents. Doing digital light shows is one of them. Who know what talents future generations might reveal?

I think that's wonderful.

edit on 30/10/17 by JustMike because: Typos fixed. (My laptop is to blame, not me!)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Oh Mike, it is so good to see you, little drops of joy and a strange sorrow come to my eyes.
I pray you and Dada are well??
Have you settled in to your new home and environment.

HUGS to you both.

I believe when ever I cross a line, knowing or unknowing, I should make amends.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

At Xmas time the neighbors and me and the wife put out xmas lights normally after thanksgiving. We rock it pretty heavy. We also make the top 50 places to see in our area every year. Two years ago the neighbor took first place. A limo service that takes people around to look at the lights said we were good for business and was so thankful that he dropped of bottle of wine and some of them fancy drinking glasses. We do it for the kids. It was pretty cool when you were a kid and seen the neat lights. To me it made Xmas more Xmasy. The wife drank the wine as I don't drink.
edit on 30-10-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
You do know that that is Shadow's birthday cake?

Pardon me Pheonix for interrupting a private conversation. But since I posted the mentioned Birthday cake, I may be complicate in the demise of the recipient? Yes?
Now I am not acquainted with this "Shadow" but I trust "He" will be gracious once "He" realizes my horrible mistake, committed out of pure stupidity.
Please spare us both.
Well Gordi can handle a thrashing, but I am old and feeble.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join