It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 194
<< 191  192  193   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

When it first came out a friend came to me all excited "You have to watch this" "Why?" "Because she says "I see you". Like you do"
I say that, have for many, many years.

Wow that is wild!

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
To see beyond her sorrows and struggles and still be able to reach out to others speaks volumes of her amazing character.

Yep, Jacy. I had just arrived to the shed when she went away. But she gave me a good vibe always when i read her posts. I wish she comes back here soon and we will have a stronger shed then. I think she will make it. I read something about her difficulties but her attitude was admirable. And most likely still is. A nice person, i know that by only a few messages, just here, no PM:s or anything.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Yes, that's our Jacy.

How are things in your part of the world Fin?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
How are things in your part of the world Fin?

Just good and mellow!

Just finished watching Avatar. Wow. Wow. Wow

It made me very emotional at times, and i got totally immersed into it every now and then. That rarely happens. Great movie!

I ate a meat lovers pizza with plenty of jalapeno peppers. And the winter is finally here! no more +3-5 (celcius) and gray everywhere and fog and rain. A bit below zero and much snow! Roads are not that slippery anymore and breathing the outside air is so refreshing!

How are you then? And others? (drinking beer and most of my friends are at work so i will probably just be at my laptop. TV is not for me. Until next month and the winter olympics!)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   

So glad you enjoyed the movie. It was amazing! There are supposed to be from what I hear, another 4 parts.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Sequels? Sounds good to me!

This first avatar was easy for me to follow through. As we are on ATS, some movies about conspiracies and such, are so much everyone plotting against everyone and twists in the storyline that i get confused. I am good at sensing emotions of others but rational thinking and ending up into a valid conclusion, very weak!

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Listening to...

It's one of many songs that remind me of my wife as the name of her music promotion company was - Titanium Red Promotions.

I came up with the company name in part due to a lot of musicians called her "Red" due to her sometimes flaming red hair, plus she had a lot of titanium on her spine due to disc deterioration.

Her Facebook post on Valintine's Day will always have a place in my heart as she typed this four days before she passed.
www.facebook.com...

Mods: if I am sharing too much information I have no issue with this being edited or deleted.

edit on 1 15 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: display issues

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hello Fin!

Hello Blue! Beautiful song! Thank you for sharing that and your Jazzy with us!

Hello to everyone out there!

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Many thanks to all my dear friends here at the Shed

edit on 1 15 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Oh Blue, that is so beautiful! Thank you for being a part of our Shed family!

Suffering the loss of your beloved wife is deep and haunting. She is forever a part of you and one day you will be together again. For now, you can be a beacon of light for others who suffer and can relate. They won't feel so all alone. You can continue to help your ATS family, no matter what they may be facing and they will take your hand and help pull you through your darkest moments. Hugs!

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Which reminds me of the below gif. Thanks again as I'm doing my best to help others online.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I was thinking that although we have pages to go yet, since I will be away tomorrow and Friday and Jacy just might show up and the pages could fly... I decided to start our Shed 19. I'm just setting it up now, so you still have time to post here. When it is ready, I will notify the mods and a link for the new shed will be left in here. So for now...keep posting or look for your nearest portal to travel to our new home. Be ready my lovelies.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

A true Sheddite Warrior you are dear Blue! That is one of my favorite pics!!!!

edit on 15-1-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
New Shed Here!

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 191  192  193   >>

join