It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What???

We have someone allowed in the shed who has not seen "Avatar"?

That's okay I guess as I thought the movie was a bit on the long side with more special effects than story.

I've been taking another psych med for the past 2-3 days that is having a different effect on my mind. In the past, I felt like I have two hamster wheels spinning around in my head. One for my everyday functioning and the second one for thinking on the creative side. the creative side did have its own issues however. This is where I thought about all the what ifs and should have beens that I worry so much much about. That hampster is gone now. It's been replaced by being so relaxed that I feel a bit tired and dizzy without thinking any more than I need to in order to get by.

Strong coffee may help this but I'm not supposed to have any caffeine. Please don't tell anyone it whenever I decide to drink some real coffee
edit on 1 14 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Just popping in for a second! Hello to everyone, Avatar familiar or not

I'm wondering if anyone has heard from Jacy?
I sent a bunch of Christmas emails and only one response (*waves* to Jess!) so I was fairly concerned.
Unless I am blacklisted LOL...which is fine too, as long as everyone is okay.
An update would be nice. Perhaps the blue dude knows more than anyone?

P.S. Crappie and WIS...thinking of you too!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Blue was the last one who heard from Jacy that I am aware of. I last heard from her the beginning of the Month. She needs our love and support as much as ever. I'm sure she will bounce back in here and soon I hope. She is on my mind all the time and in my heart as she is for all of us here.

How are you my beautiful Chirp?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well, I am better off than most I suppose.
Family stuff at the moment.
It will all work out!
Love you friend.
I am unable /unwilling to do my outside work/side jobs, it's just too darn cold. Waiting on Spring and filling my little birdie feeders everyday (they sure are a hungry bunch!).
I hope you and Mark are well and nestled in snuggly from the winter storms.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

PM sent to you.

Yep, it's too cold for just about any of us to do anything this week. Take care my friend.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I love you too! I miss my bird feeder and all the visitors I used to get. My window sill is so loaded up with plants that it is a major pain to keep moving them all and opening the window to re-fill the feeder.

I'm still sick and coughing and Mark is sick now too. From what I'm hearing from others who have had this flu thing, it lasts for weeks. Hanging in there though. Hugs!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ah, the Avatar movie...very moving! I watched it 3 times and would watch it again.

Music...it is a personal preference and I encourage everyone to share what they love. My taste in music is quite varied.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I'm still sick and coughing and Mark is sick now too. From what I'm hearing from others who have had this flu thing, it lasts for weeks. Hanging in there though. Hugs!

Umm ... did you both get your flu shots this year?

I think I know the answer. Think about it. Last time I caught the flu was 10 years ago. I don't do flu shots. Just something to ponder oh Wise one of the Shed Lands.

P

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Please do not confuse my failed attempts at humour and gentle ridicule with me trying to be deliberately insulting.

I won't. Your humour is good and videos also. It's all good!

So some days ago i told i was going to try to kill my thinking and feeling. Well, that didn't work out. I reached a total state of apathy and numbness, it was like my soul was suffocating. So i am back in the thinking and feeling business again, although i understand that it comes with a price (negativity to bear at times)

I will pay that price.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
What???

We have someone allowed in the shed who has not seen "Avatar"?

Haha! Working on it! 30 minutes watched out of a 3 hour long extended collector's edition.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star Music...it is a personal preference and I encourage everyone to share what they love. My taste in music is quite varied.

I went to bed around 6PM and now drinking coffee at 2:07AM.

Listening to Katatonia.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Umm ... did you both get your flu shots this year?

I think I know the answer. Think about it. Last time I caught the flu was 10 years ago. I don't do flu shots. Just something to ponder oh Wise one of the Shed Lands.

P

I haven't had the flu in like 20 years! I only had a flu shot twice in my entire life and both times I ended up getting the flu. So...NO! I don't know if Mark got a shot this year or not. Started with my great Niece then her Mom and Dad, then my Sister and her hubby. My waitress friend got it around the same time and I got sick after they did.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hello beautiful Chirp, I for one am very happy to see you

And yes, as you I am concerned about our Jacy.
So good to see old friends pop in.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Fin, hope you are enjoying Avatar as much as some of the rest of us have.

I always love your music!

edit on 14-1-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Awwww, love the foxes! One of the gifts I got for Christmas was a soup mug with a picture of a fox on it and I love it!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

So some days ago i told i was going to try to kill my thinking and feeling. Well, that didn't work out. I reached a total state of apathy and numbness, it was like my soul was suffocating. So i am back in the thinking and feeling business again, although i understand that it comes with a price (negativity to bear at times)

I will pay that price.

Yes, I find that technique helpful for a while, but being so sensitive and deep thinking and feeling, I think we eventually can't help but to feel. Perhaps our spirit won't allow us to kill the light within. We must nurture that light and never allow the candle to go out.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You are finely watching Avatar?

When it first came out a friend came to me all excited "You have to watch this" "Why?" "Because she says "I see you". Like you do"
I say that, have for many, many years.
I don't care much for the macho scenes, but the connectedness with nature is awesome.
Now I have to watch it again.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Jacy is sending her love to each and every Shed member. She wishes you the best as she knows that some of us are going through hard times.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

"...Saroman believes that it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I found.
I found it is the small things, every day deeds of ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay, simple acts of kindness and love..."

edit on 14-1-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Jacy is sending her love to each and every Shed member. She wishes you the best as she knows that some of us are going through hard times.

To see beyond her sorrows and struggles and still be able to reach out to others speaks volumes of her amazing character.

Jacy, ever present even in your silence. You are felt here and are never forgotten. Your love lingers like magic and fills the empty halls. You breathed life into the Shed, brought it into existence and it has survived ever since. I give a graceful nod from myself, the Elvan Council of the Ancients, the Shed beings and creatures and all your Shed family. You are missed terribly and loved so very much.

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194 >>

join