It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

It's so nice to see you out tonight Bug. How has the world been for you these days?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Oh, thank you!
So glad you're here!
How are you?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Did you see my reply on the previous page? I'm here! Jumps up and down and hugs Gail.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hi Blue! I'm really sleepy and trying to keep my eyes open here. Got your message and will reply when I'm more awake.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I didn't see it I'll go look now'

So wonderful to to hear from you, I must not stay away so long!!!

love you, my elven sister!!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Oh. Night Star!!
If you weren't here, I feel like I couldn't go on.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Love you too Sweetie! Everything ok? You are correct, you should not stay away so long. You are a part of the magic that lives here.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I had to make a thread on these avatar dolls. Amazing!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

They would go well with smashed potatos and a burgundy jus !

Nom Nom ...

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

You wouldn't! Mason might, but you?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Now, now !

Being an Aussie, I would barbecue them !

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Good Lord, there will be no such thing done to our precious avatar babies!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I had to make a thread on these avatar dolls. Amazing!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cool thread!

I see there was some talk about Avatar movie as well. I have a story about it. In 2016, when spring was turning into summer, Finland and Canada were at the ice hockey world championships final. I had absolutely zero money, so i visited a friend of mine to borrow some. Super hot day, on a Finnish scale at least. So i got the money, went to the store to buy beer and snacks and started walking back home. From far away i noticed there were 4 kids standing on the street, i think it was 2 boys and 2 girls, maybe 6-10 years old. They had a tiny yard sale with price tags and everything!

So there i walked, drinking beer, decided to take my headphones off from my ears. As i was only a few meters (or yards) away, they made a straight line and a boy greeted me: "Hello sir, would you like to buy something?" I was overwhelmed by the level of customer service and i still had some coins in my pocket. I quickly browsed through the desk and there was an Avatar DVD with a one euro price tag. So i bought it, smiled at the kids and continued my way back home. I don't even have a DVD player, i just wanted to support them. I gave the DVD to a friend of mine.

Do you think i should watch it? I am not that good at dealing with fantasy or super surreal stuff, LOTR being the exception. But i could try to get myself into the fitting mindset... You said visuals are great and i think another ATS member said that also. Avatar has my interest now!

Finland lost 2-0 by the way but the polite kids made the day to be positive overall.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Here you go for a glimpse.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Hello Bug dear friend. I'm getting by okay for now. Still waiting to find out when my Social Security hearing will be as well as if I'm ever getting a pacemaker or something like that to help out my heart.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

You haven't seen Avatar??? OMG....it's a beautiful movie and the message it contains is even more beautiful. You really should watch it. IMHO.

ETA And the last video I posted is humour folks. Pure humour and the lady in the video is his wife. I'm not a perv!
edit on 14/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
If I come across as insulting and demeaning when people post certain videos, I apologise. I have a hate for the 80's and the music it brought. I grew up in the 80's and it seemed to me like artistic integrity disappeared and sound quality (think first generation electronic instruments with zero fidelity and 2 bit samples) was nowhere to be found. I mean, Rick Astley and Madonna. I think it may have given me some kind of musical PTSD or something. I just couldn't understand how people listened to that junk, other bands included.

Please do not confuse my failed attempts at humour and gentle ridicule with me trying to be deliberately insulting.

Bless me Father for I have sinned, it's been 35 years since my last confession....

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I watched the original, the remake, and read the book. The original was good, too. It was made in 1977 and starred Charles Laughton and featured Bela Lugosi as the Sayer of the Law.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Currently listening to...

This was recorded at Natura Digital in Oklahoma where my wife used to work for its owner David Teegarden. JJ was like a grandfather to my wife. David is a cool guy too.

RIP JJ Cale and my wife Janey (aka Jazzy)
edit on 1 14 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Currently listening to...

This was recorded at Natura Digital in Oklahoma where my wife used to work for its owner David Teegarden. JJ was like a grandfather to my wife. David is a cool guy too.

RIP JJ Cale and my wife Janey (aka Jazzy)

Ahhh... the wonderful mellow sound of JJ’s blues. You already know how much I appreciate his music and your wife was lucky to have worked with him and known him.

RIP JJ Cale and Jazzy .

Dedicated to your late wife Blue... one of my favs by him ( but you already knew that)

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194 >>

join