It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

originally posted by: Night Star
Sometimes that is all that's needed. Now where's mine?

Exactly so wonderfully simple.
But as you, I too wondered what is wrong with the rest of us? Don't we deserve a hug?
No group hugs, that is like buying bulk, so cheap.

LOL! HUGS!

Oh I love your mode of transportation! Now that looks fun! We could all explore the galaxies afterward.
How are you tonight WISter?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Presents! .....(presents are secret and no I don't want one lol)

Fire, hot water, man.

He'd noticed all the hugs in the distance but did his best to remain free from all the physical contact that some members attempted and quite often succeeded in. But it concerned him.

"I'm sure everything's just fine." he thought, eyeing the door warily.

So, you don't want presents, a cleansing bath, nor hugs? Apart from the bath I am certain after this you will receive plenty of the others.

Here is a big hug from me.
You just walk out that door, it is dark out there and full of monsters

It was very well versed, you should write more
edit on 26-10-2017 by WalkInSilence because: pooh

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sorry Double Post. Phyf.

But perhaps I should make use of the space.
Two people didn't show up today so I was stuck with a fourteen hour shift.

I am really tired but to wound up to sleep.
Actually the trainee showed up, but walked out when I told her she had to do what I told her to do so she would know what to do.
To many "Todos' "
The other person just never came in.
edit on 26-10-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Ahahaha! Such a cute hug pic and you double posted it so he gets two hugs. Now where is mine?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

...... he gets two hugs. Now where is mine?

Here is yours, I know you love these little "fellars"

]]]]]]]]]]HUG[[[[[[[[[[[
Sweet dreams dear.
Can I go home now? Oh I am home. Can I collapse and not wake up until after the week-end when I have off.
I hope I have off. Not making sense.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Awwwww, I love that!!!!!!! Thank you! You may rest as long as you need to in this wondrous realm of ours. Tucks Wis in and blows out the candle.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Came across this vid and it really made me smile . Thought I would share it in hopes it can bring a smile to some of you. Watching the kids here and there is fun. They are right into this street music, and it turns out epic !

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Oh Sheye, that did indeed make me smile and I thank you! Hugs!

How have you been Sweetie?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Oh Sheye, that did indeed make me smile and I thank you! Hugs!

How have you been Sweetie?

Glad you enjoyed it .

I'm doing fine Night...got mom moved out of the hospital to a carehome ( that she really likes so far).. and she's moved out of the Manor she was in . Been busy, but the bulk of the work is done. Going to be putting up pictures in her new room tomorrow. I'm so grateful she is taking the transition so well !

How are you Night ? Hope all is well in your realms.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I'm glad to hear your Mom is taking the transition well too! You are a good daughter to help her. I helped my Parents as much as I could when they were still here and have no regrets.

I have been sleepy all day and night, kind of weak and must be coming down with something, but alive and kicking. lol

Always such a pleasure seeing you here!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Awwwww, thank yous Ms. Bug!!

Now that you mention it, maybe next time I'm up that way I'll swing by Pittsburgh. Would be nice to step foot on the hallowed grounds of Heinz Field since I love my Steelers!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Good morning Sheddites and Sheddettes! It's Friday and time once again for the monthly dance work-out routine. Rise and shine, up and at 'em!

ETA I apologise for being happy. It is Friday and I thought it was Saturday. I'm sure I'll be less happy when they steal an hour from me back this weekend. I hate that winter-time thing.
edit on 27/10/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Well, great to be happy.

I am off to bed since it is quite late here.

P

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Came across this vid and it really made me smile ...... hopes it can bring a smile to some of you.

Good Lord Girl, still half asleep sipping my tea I 'clicked' thinking a smile would be a good way to start off the day.
Smile I did when I recognized, Beethoven's "Hymn to Joy" set to "Sing With All the Saints in Glory", within the first subtle strokes.
A tune I have performed many times for Easter Mass. My favorite, jubilant.
Then all the memories came flooding back in my body as it progressed, I was sobbing, I still, after all these years can not hear this with out seeing beloved faces. Have always loved this piece.
So you had me crying tears of gratitude that mankind is capable of beauty. The children so spontaneous, that wonderful conductor on the lamppost, the little serene girl who threw the first coin. The look of joy on grown up faces.
Jeez what a glorious way to start my day, thank you.
Still crying, how lovely.

Oh I am happy to see things are working out for your Mother. I hope she will be living close to you. Hugs

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Morning Sir, nice vid another good booster for my day.
I hope you have lovely Friday.

Say, would you happen to know who is playing at 0.57 minutes? That deep techno voice.
In advance thank you.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Good Morning and Happy Friday to You All

These fellows express my mood.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
< ----- Still trying to catch up.

@nightstar
@WIS

Re: Hugs....
I felt that our Gail needed one at the time (she does put up with our Tom after all.... ;P ).

I am sorry if my sensing that need (and administering suitable hug-therapy) has made any Sheddies feel hug-deprived in any way.
I shall begin working on improving my own insensitivity immediately, by imbibing copious quantities of Red Wine this evening. (It might not actually help.... but in the end... I wont care!!! LOL)

Please accept this music video link (and in particular, the attitude of the drummer!) as a token of how much I care...

HAPPY FRIDAY!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Awww WIS .. you made my day with this post ! I'm so happy you enjoyed the vid, and it brought back such warm heartfelt memories for you.

Yes, my mom is close enough to where I live , so that is another thing to be grateful for.

Happy Friday to to you as well, and to all those from the Shedlands.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I see Chooch snuck in while I was away again. Sneaky little bugger. LOL

Light, OMG, that cat dancing vid cracked me up! So funny!

Pheonix, sorry I missed you, but I will say hello to you now!

Hello to Wis and Sheye!

Gordi, I guess we will forgive you, just keep the hugs coming because you know how much we love and need them in here.

Happy Friday one and all!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

[[[[[[[[night]]]]]]]]

yes dear! LOL

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join