It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California preparing for Nuclear War

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Might help yes, unless there's some no fly zones happening

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You better start practicing for that.
It usually takes years.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
To all who are afraid of KIM hitting CONUS...
BWAAAAAAA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA
Oh man,YOU ACTUALLY buy that CRAP ,HA,HA,HA...
Ok: YOU aren't listing to us so ...RUNAWAY ,SCREAM ,TEAR YOUR CLOTHES!
We will continue to control the situation in the military but THANKS for the humor liberal factions...
If the enemy gets MORE than 1000 shots off(AND the CREWS had BEST be the MOST effective EXPERTS, and COMPLETELY laser accurate, to effect any military damage that will stop the South Korean military itself from going north to eat their heads) WE have REALLY gone down hill since Desert Storm.
I suggest a nice HISTORY lesson ...HOW did the average Nork fight in war in the 50s?
Ill fed trained in human wave assaults...

AND MAYBE one of my Vietnam, BADASS ,forefathers,WILL kindly inform the grabasstic civilian community about What the MUCH dreaded South Korean DRAGON DIVISION,did when their commanders HAT was taken?
I have of course seen them myself bathing in rivers ...in winter and RUNNING to stay warm.
edit on 26-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
yeah i am way more scared they might sneak a nuke out of country on a truck or a ship than them hitting us with a icbm i can make a rocket go u but determining where it lands is a different story. i also believe if they do make an h-bomb as they claimed there is no way in hades itwill fit on anymissile short of a saturn 1. because warhead probably size of car.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

I 'm scared NO ONE is really screaming about IRAN!
THERES your waiting JIHADIST nukers.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Look if you are already legitimately prepared for disaster/pandemic in California (I am) then preparing for a nuclear detonation really does not require you to add alot to your gear.

Earthquake prep has you almost 70% there. Pandemic prep takes you to about 90%. The nuclear question is quite simple. Assume you survive the primary blast and are NOT in a lethal fall out area, its the bug out or shelter in place. plus air filtration etc.

Free guide for preping for this from Oak Ridge Nuclear Labs and the forward is from Edward teller no less.
www.oism.org...

edit on 9/26/17 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: mOjOm

Trigger warning: poster Narcobuddha has opinions about the behavior of Californians that don't jive with Californians.

I'll be sure to throw up this disclaimer next time to avoid any arguments, misunderstandings, or undue stress to Californians.

Whatever. You could also just keep your immature, worthless opinions to yourself also which would work.

I mean it's not like you know what you're talking about anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

I'm wonder just where the target would be I hear Kim really likes Hollywood , And looking at the map looks like San Fran would be an easier mark by a few miles .

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
only good thing about this is cali is in their nuke range...

better off without cali

Very evil and disgusting comment. I guess you don't realize that all he has to do is close the distance between his missiles and the lower 48 and he can hit ANYWHERE in the US.

If rocket boy has any of these, we may ALL be in range.

edit on 26-9-2017 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Trigger warning: poster Narcobuddha has opinions about the behavior of Californians that don't jive with Californians.

I'll be sure to throw up this disclaimer next time to avoid any arguments, misunderstandings, or undue stress to Californians.

Whatever. You could also just keep your immature, worthless opinions to yourself also which would work.

See? You can't refrain from immature, worthless, opinionated posts either!

And you had to come back for more even though a new day has risen.

Can't you just let it go?

edit on 26-9-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

What I said is a fact, not an opinion.

Let what go??? I had a reply in my inbox so I replied to it.

edit on 26-9-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Alright you got me. I'll concede you the last word

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Is that what this is all about for you???

You know we could have just had a conversation like adults.

I don't know what you're problem is or why you feel it's so important that you talk sh*t about people in California by lumping them all together as a stereotype and then get so defensive when someone calls you on it.

Did you honestly feel that anyone was supposed to find your comment as anything of value???

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

It's just an opinion.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Oh you guys, I hope you can backseat the ego fer a sec and reconcile. I like both of you and your contributions here and think we can all be the problem and solution.
How bout we watch our generalizing and we watch our sensitivities. We can learn and move on and perhaps even appreciate each other more.

Hope ya don't mind my attempt at mediating, but I care about our tribe and hate to see petty things divide good peeps.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

It's just an opinion.

Oops a Californian finds my opinion immature and worthless, therefore I shouldn't be allowed to express it.

Gosh why does that sound so familiar??

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: FredT

I'm wonder just where the target would be I hear Kim really likes Hollywood , And looking at the map looks like San Fran would be an easier mark by a few miles .

It depends on intent. LA would result in more destruction because of the the greater population density. Plus the CEP on Kim missiles are not exactly counterforce. His missiles will more likely be closer to the ones we had in the 50-60's where a large warhead was used to compensate for lack of accuracy. Plus he is going for city killers, not the ability to target a few missiles in their silos.

Thant being said from a strategic standpoint, Id hit San Diego to go after the fleet base there.

If you curious you can do all kind of disaster scenarios using NUKEMAP nuclearsecrecy.com...

Assuming an airburst
For example an SF blast of an NK weapon would kill 227,400 Estimated injuries: 407,550
LA Killed 212,710Estimated injuries: 656,770

If you change to an air burst, say in LA you half the KIA and injured but the fallout reaches all the way to Ft. Irwin in the CA desert 150+ miles away

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

I don't mind, and appreciate kind sentiments. Hostility is not my game and I am carrying on anyway. See you around the forum

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I never said you can't express it. I'm just saying your opinion is demonstrably incorrect and that I disagree with it.

Why can't you handle someone disagreeing with you??? Or pointing out that your opinion is simplistic and childish as well as factually incorrect and really nothing more than an insult based on a stereotype??

Because that is exactly what it was. So I pointed that out and you can't seem to handle that.

But apparently I'm the triggered one now.

Whatever dude. Still doesn't change the fact that your first comment which started this whole thing was just dumb. But I never said you can't say it. Just that it's dumb and worthless. Which it is. No need to cry about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

There's not Tribe here I'm sorry to tell you.

Members of a tribe don't usually wish other members get nuked or go out of their way to slander them by the millions for where they live.

But I know. I'm the bad guy here anyway simply for calling out someone who was talking sh*t for absolutely no reason.

Because talking sh*t about millions of fellow Americans is totally cool while taking offense to such comments is being triggered.

whatever. That's the state of things now.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join