It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California preparing for Nuclear War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Being that I'm in Cali. it is personal to some extent. Not so much you. You're just incorrect and using stereotypes way too much. But the guy talking about how he wished Cali is nuked because it's worthless. Ya, F*ck that guy.

You're trying to imply a way generalized and stereotypical character type as all people in Cali. Which is just really simplistic and incorrect. Kinda childish as well.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I'm sorry I didn't include all the stereotypes.

And I'm sorry you can't take an outsiders opinion.

Okay, until we clash again, old friend

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Is it legal to prepare for nuclear warfare in the kumbaya State of Kaliforniastan? With all the safe places Lefties been running to, the State must be fully stocked up but I wonder, where do the illegal immigrants get to go will they huddle in the same holes with the Left coast elite or will they be outside cleaning the air filters?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Why use stereotypes like that to begin with just to be a dick about it??

What is the point anything you said if it's just insults and bias???

I can take your opinion when it's an opinion worth listening to.

You're opinion was literally that people in cali are on yoga mats with their heads up their ass. Was I supposed to find that an intellectual masterpiece or something??? I guess you thought that was something really deep and profound that we would all reflect back on and think what a fine job you did???

Ya, I don't get it. Then to continue and act like I'm out of line.....ya sure.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Yah.
That's only in Marin. For crying out loud.

edit on 9/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: mOjOm

Oh, so you have been to cali. I couldn't tell by the BS you were saying in your posts.

Observations. Empirical Data. Real-world experience.

When you go outside CA you'll notice how the rest of us are.

Sure, possibly you have been to “California” but have you actually been to California? I highly doubt it.

When you go outside “California” you’ll notice how the rest of us are.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Trigger warning: poster Narcobuddha has opinions about the behavior of Californians that don't jive with Californians.

I'll be sure to throw up this disclaimer next time to avoid any arguments, misunderstandings, or undue stress to Californians.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Tempter

You know California produces about 7 times that number don't you?

Just saying.

Find another state that approaches that ratio.

YOU find another state. I'm not your errand boy!

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: misskat1

California had better prepare for RADIATION. (Washington/Oregon too). Deadly Radiation what everyone will experience, if Kim Jong follows through on his threat to explode a super-nuke OVER the Pacific, near the U.S. West Coast.

Yeah that's me gone . Not much you can do unless you have a good underground bunker or concrete building with no Windows

link   
a reply to: Tempter

Yeah. That's what I figured.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well in the interests of lightening the mood in the thread how about some tunes...

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Aside from that I am becoming somewhat concerned trump is pushing his buttons and vice versa. One of them wants to be the big show off. It's all about showing off. With no thought put into who suffers, they have nice underground bunkers to hide in. Well prepped and first hand knowledge before we find out it's happening , or happened. We see a big flash we shouldn't have looked at. It's all too late to respond.
I can only pack am earthquake kit, not the same needs really.
Anyways I'll take a look st the links. I did that about a month ago and saw I couldn't possibly protect myself from radiation fallout

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Why use stereotypes like that to begin with just to be a dick about it??

What is the point anything you said if it's just insults and bias???

I can take your opinion when it's an opinion worth listening to.

You're opinion was literally that people in cali are on yoga mats with their heads up their ass. Was I supposed to find that an intellectual masterpiece or something??? I guess you thought that was something really deep and profound that we would all reflect back on and think what a fine job you did???

Ya, I don't get it. Then to continue and act like I'm out of line.....ya sure.

Lol..wow. The level of offense you've taken to an obvious satirical comment is somewhere floating in the void beyond ridiculous. This..this is exactly what's wrong with this country now days. Everyone is offended by everything.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

I really think it's just more huff n puff from our wonderful world leaders. I think so-called PTB fear nuclear attack just as much.

Hell, without us 'peons' who will they be able to suck dry?

Face it, they need us here to turn the wheels. Powers that be have no power when the powerless masses are turned to radioactive vapor.

Fear not.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: misskat1

California had better prepare for RADIATION. (Washington/Oregon too). Deadly Radiation what everyone will experience, if Kim Jong follows through on his threat to explode a super-nuke OVER the Pacific, near the U.S. West Coast.

Yeah that's me gone . Not much you can do unless you have a good underground bunker or concrete building with no Windows

It would be nice if you had a long-range helicopter or airplane. There would be time to fly as far east as you could go, since the radiation would only travel as fast as the wind carries it. (I think.) The Hollywood elite and Sillycon Valley fat cats and kittens will escape.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
The fallout would indeed stop at the eastern border of California.

edit on 9/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
only good thing about this is cali is in their nuke range...

better off without cali

I'm sure he's just referring to Berkeley and Hollywood.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I guess I am offended too. My whole family is in California, and not one of them does yoga.
There is one vegetarian though.... but my brother, her husband isn't- so she cooks him meat each night. Parents are conservative christians, my sister is handicapped, struggling with seizures, and working full time at a grocery store.
I got young nieces, nephews, and cousins there. I'm thinking of all of them.
While everyone has the right to their opinion, my worry now feels enhanced with extreme sadness,
that my own country is glad and hoping to kill of so many of their own people. For no f-ing reason!

Just makes me think perhaps our nation has degenerated to such a state that destruction might be inevitable one way or another.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Then the world would give the approval to turn North Korea into a glowing pile of scorched earth

What, you mean like how the world ( marched against the invasion of the middle east, and how the UN was sold a pack of lies about weapons of mass destruction controlled by Saddam Hussein? Nigerian yellowcake lies peddled by Colin Powell...

The "world" has never given approval for any wars - unless you consider the UN, Politicians and the MIC as part of your world.

en.wikipedia.org...

According to the French academic Dominique Reynié, between January 3 and April 12, 2003, 36 million people across the globe took part in almost 3,000 protests against the Iraq war.[1]

In the United States, even though pro-war demonstrators have been quoted as referring to anti-war protests as a "vocal minority",[4] Gallup Polls updated September 14, 2007 state, "Since the summer of 2005, opponents of the war have tended to outnumber supporters. A majority of Americans believe the war was a mistake."[5]

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust
The fallout would indeed stop at the eastern border of California.

It wouldn't rise up to the jet-stream level?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join