It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California preparing for Nuclear War

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Very well put. Great post. Thanks for keeping the daggers sheathed and extending an olive branch instead.

Would it surprise you to learn I commute to CA every day for work, and if they ever paid me a livable wage I'd probably move there to continue working?

Oh I will joke, that's my nature. I've met just as many good people in CA as ones that make me want to drive headlong into a brick wall.

I suppose I went off-topic for this thread.

But come on! No one is going to be nuked. I know they call it the State of Emergency and everything but CA is going to be just fine.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: misskat1

California had better prepare for RADIATION. (Washington/Oregon too). Deadly Radiation what everyone will experience, if Kim Jong follows through on his threat to explode a super-nuke OVER the Pacific, near the U.S. West Coast.

Yeah that's me gone . Not much you can do unless you have a good underground bunker or concrete building with no Windows

It would be nice if you had a long-range helicopter or airplane. There would be time to fly as far east as you could go, since the radiation would only travel as fast as the wind carries it. (I think.) The Hollywood elite and Sillycon Valley fat cats and kittens will escape.

Do you have a cell phone? A computer? Do you watch movies? Most of what you consume food, entertainment, electronic, styles started out in California. If there are Fat Cats you helped make them.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

When I think of California in song, I think of Led Zep's homage with imagery summoning the 'wrath of the gods' and then you think "I should have never got on that plane"

edit on 27-9-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: Jiggly
only good thing about this is cali is in their nuke range...

better off without cali

I'm sure he's just referring to Berkeley and Hollywood.

Why wish Hollywood gone just turn off the TV and don't watch movies if you hate the whole thing. How hypocritical people are.

Why not take a look at some of the People who came out of Berkely?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

My favorite California song. And I don't like a lot of jazz much.

edit on 9/27/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Oooh! Can I post Antifa vids too??

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: mOjOm

a reply to: mOjOm

Trigger warning: poster Narcobuddha has opinions about the behavior of Californians that don't jive with Californians.

I'll be sure to throw up this disclaimer next time to avoid any arguments, misunderstandings, or undue stress to Californians.

Whatever. You could also just keep your immature, worthless opinions to yourself also which would work.

I mean it's not like you know what you're talking about anyway.

It's just an opinion.

Oops a Californian finds my opinion immature and worthless, therefore I shouldn't be allowed to express it.

Gosh why does that sound so familiar??

You sound jealous of Californians.
You didn't express an opinion you expressed a death wish.
I have been in every state and many I talked to wanted to move eventually to Ca.
I don't see Californians wishing Yellowstone blows on Coloradans or similar disasters for their fellow Americans, that says it all. Respect for the rest of the country and the things we each provide for one another and our Families.
I feel sorry for you and for those who star your posts.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

better off without cali

Why wish Hollywood gone just turn off the TV and don't watch movies if you hate the whole thing. How hypocritical people are.

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't wish anyone gone, I was just interpreting Mr. Jiggly. I'm pretty sure he's talking about antifa, the masked anarchists in black ISIS pajamas, and the incestuous pool of Hollyweird.

edit on 57095730am302017Wed, 27 Sep 2017 00:57:22 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Whoa wait where???

All I said is I don't like CA and generally not a fan of the snooty, bratty attitudes of its people.

(examples can even be found in this thread.)

Where did I post that I wish harm upon anyone?

Oh of course!...I didn't.

edit on 27-9-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

better off without cali

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't wish anyone gone, I was just interpreting Mr. Jiggly. I'm pretty sure he's talking about antifa, the masked anarchists in black ISIS pajamas, and the incestuous pool of Hollyweird.

I would bet Washington DC is more incestuous.
Where did the KKK originate...should we go on?
I am not seeing the connection to California it didn't originate in California.

Sept 4, 2017

Not long after dozens of black-hooded protesters were filmed pummeling people on his city’s streets, Berkeley Mayor Jesse Arreguin made clear his disgust for the self-stylized vigilantes.

“Antifa,” he said, is no different than a street gang, and police should start treating protesters in the anti-fascist movement accordingly.

Later that day, legislators in Sacramento advanced resolutions that would treat violent acts committed by antifa movement’s enemies — white nationalists and neo-Nazis — as terrorist acts under state law.

As forces on the extremes of the nation’s ever-widening political divide continue to battle with fists and weapons on the streets of California, law enforcement officials and politicians have started debating whether these extremist groups should be classified as street gangs.

edit on 27-9-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

Whoa wait where???

All I said is I don't like CA and generally not a fan of the snooty, bratty attitudes of its people.

(examples can even be found in this thread.)

Where did I post that I wish harm upon anyone?

Oh of course!...I didn't.

You stared the post did you not? If not I apologize for assuming.

snooty, bratty attitudes of its people

Half the state is Family farms, ranches, and small towns millions picking crops to feed the US and the world so again you make little sense when talking about 39 million people.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

better off without cali

en.wikipedia.org...

I would bet Washington DC is more incestuous.
Where did the KKK originate...should we go on?

Lord no, this is turning into dark topic with nukes, wienerschnitzels, KKK, antifa ISIS, Hollyweird, rainbows and unicorns. I'd rather read a Stephen King book.

edit on 17091730am302017Wed, 27 Sep 2017 01:17:01 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator
So, the topic, preparing for nuclear war, is rainbows and unicorns?

edit on 9/27/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If you haven't been brought into the inner circle of those with special knowledge, esoteric things will remain a mystery to you.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nuking California would ensure Kim of his own demise.

The fat little sh#t-stain may be crazy, but he ain't stupid.

It might get to the point where lil Kim don't CARE about his own demise. Millions upon millions of people committ suicide. Many people who have committed suicide have been very powerful, rich and/or famous. We don't know what goes through Lil Kims mind, do we? He might wanna go down in infamy as the man who nuked the USA. He would be in the history books for hundreds of years.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vigilantastrum
a reply to: Jiggly

This is one of the most sickening things I've ever read on ATS.

Saying that millions of your own countrymen being nuked is a good thing.

You have a very sick and twisted world view.

How do you know jiggly is American?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I know Kim would be insane to start a war with the U.S. and unfortunately we all know he is insane.

We have occupied their country for decades. How crazy is that? How crazy are people tp pretend they're 'insane'?
And just when I thought it couldn't be any crazier sounding, you say this...

Kim has painted himself in a corner on this, and saving face could cause him to do something radically stupid.

Stupids are the ones occupying foreign countries for half a century. Only ones needing to 'save face' are those supporting the warmongering from here, 'ramping up' the rhetoric to justify further invasion waaay over there.

edit on 27-9-2017 by intrptr because: spelling, bb code

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I agree with you. I am so sick of America being the bully of the whole world. It seems like the only jobs created in the US these days are govt jobs created to watch, control, and bully the average person. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Our govt has become nothing but warmongers.

If Kim hits California, it would be like someone slapping my 2 yr old grandson for something I did.
edit on 27-9-2017 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: faint1993

originally posted by: JustLiquoredNS
California should just ship N.K. several tons of Quad-A grade Cannabis as a gift. Once everyone in North Korea is high, and they realize they have no food to sooth the munchie cravings, they will immediately submit to any request in exchange for Twinkies, Doritos, and Pizza. Oh, then probably more Pot. I see an economic and peaceful resolution here...

Lol. Interestingly pot is not only legal in North Korea, but the regime encourages citizens to smoke it to mellow them out. Always wondered though how the munchies played into the starvation side of things

Funny, I actually didn't know this until you mentioned it...a simple google search confirms it! Who would have ever guessed...Munchies and starvation...an exponential problem it would seem LOL! Maybe they should liberalize more towards something like Methamphetamine instead...

You cannot starve those who are not hungry to begin with!

Cheers

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I dont know why N Korea would waste a missile on California. Kim Jung Un would be better poised to keep California on the map and make Berkeley his second capital once he takes over. He already has a loyal security service there in Antifa.
edit on 27-9-2017 by Assessor because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join