It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California preparing for Nuclear War

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma
I live in Hawaii. We're an easier target and my state is "gearing up."
I'm not afraid of a nuclear attack on my family. I am afraid for North and South Korea.

Trump is afraid of nothing. Idiot.

edit on 9/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

He's afraid of Mueller. Does that make him less of an idiot?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

This is one of the most sickening things I've ever read on ATS.

Saying that millions of your own countrymen being nuked is a good thing.

You have a very sick and twisted world view.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

He just hearkens back to the days when some thought nuclear wars were winnable. Remember those days?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I love the MSM,I have lived in Calif over 64 yrs,we have seen nor heard anything about a Nuke from NK,does anyone ever check facts when starting a post?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I live in Hawaii. We're an easier target and my state is "gearing up."
I'm not afraid of a nuclear attack on my family. I am afraid for North and South Korea.

Hence his Tweet: ".....they won't be around much longer."

This is almost as bad as when Reagan, during preps for a news conference, joked while testing the mike "we begin bombing Russia in five minutes."

Then Russia went on alert. And stayed there for awhile if memory serves.

I can't wait to see what he tweets next. Smh
edit on 26-9-2017 by dianajune because: typo

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Phage

He just hearkens back to the days when some thought nuclear wars were winnable. Remember those days?

To quote a line from "War Games," the only way to win a nuclear war is to not play.

Only problem with Trump and Kim is they both want to play. Right now it feels like they're fighting for control of the dice, so to speak.

One can step up to the brink so many times w/o falling in.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Never did like Kommiefornia. Wouldn't feel any sorrow for losing that state to a nuke. War is hell and there will be casualties but I am glad I don't have any family on the west coast.

You can call me insensitive all day long, won't change my mind about the prejudices I have on Kommiefornia.

In reality nuclear war is highly unlikely to happen unless someone does something crazy.
edit on 26-9-2017 by MrPitts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPitts

.............................In reality nuclear war is highly unlikely to happen unless someone does something crazy.

With President Trump's Tweets and Lil' Kim, anything is possible.

Re. California -I hope it does NOT get nuked. I couldn't wish that on my worst enemy, even my ex-husband, as bad as he was towards me.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MrPitts

I have a million words to call you,none of them that come right to mind is insensitive,just because you live in some hayseed backwoods state,not everything you see on TV is real,I see you have a lot to add to this site,not

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MrPitts

I have a million words to call you,none of them that come right to mind is insensitive,just because you live in some hayseed backwoods state,not everything you see on TV is real,I see you have a lot to add to this site,not

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
No matter how you feel about a particular state...calling for the death of American Citizens is an act of TREASON.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
No matter how you feel about a particular state...calling for the death of American Citizens is an act of TREASON.

Otto Warmbier, would that be an act of war?

They have 4 or 5 other americans too.

Cali won't take one for the team?

Cali should go over to NK and take him out, then they can secede with honor.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: olaru12

Otto Warmbier, would that be an act of war?

They have 4 or 5 other americans too.

Cali won't take one for the team?

Cali should go over to NK and take him out, then they can secede with honor.

How many Californians are members of the US armed Forces as we speak?
How many Californians died fighting for this country....You dishonor their memory. As do the rest of the Traitors that stared that vile expression of hatred for their fellow Americans...

Did you star that post by Jiggly?

Perhaps a review of this thread.....pay attention to number 4

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-9-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Only reason Cali would be allowed to be nuked, is because the military wanted it to happen. America is light years ahead of every single country technologically, in military.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
only good thing about this is cali is in their nuke range...

better off without cali

Is that you Maynard?

Hey...hey..hey...

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Admittedly, I have not looked at the links, but does it say anything about all of the produce that feeds much of the world and America being irradiated beyond consumption, and the ground beyond growing food out of it for at least years to come?

I find that to be the bigger-picture issue.

That said, I think that the odds of a NK nuke hitting the west coast of America are about the same as me winning the lottery.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I agree, the most severe consequences will be the long term effect this has on America's food supply. I live in N. California and probably wouldnt be near an actual blast sight, but the fall out will be horrid. I was glad to know the stay inside, and change clothes, washing procedures.

This area could be in the mandatory evacuation zone, and on the first page it warns that there will be encounters with people who do not wish to comply with evacuation orders. It doesnt go into what measures will be taken to force people out of their homes and into safe zones, but knowing the lengths our govt will go to enforce their orders, it could get ugly in Red Neck N. Cali.
edit on 26-9-2017 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

It's possible that both think that...

However...

If both did/do think that way, why hasn't it happened?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1if i was cali i would be more worried about japan nuking them not nk. japan has been pumping irradiated water into pacific for years from fukishima disaster with no signs of stopping. what they should hope is trump hits nk launch ,and nuke r and d facilities with a precision tomahawk strikes followed with a moab on lil kims bunker.
this problem was caused by all the presidents since 1953 lame ducks letting nk develop nukes was a dumbas mistake. when you got a dictator who is crazy in power sanction will not work.

we do'nt need to hit nk with nukes we need to hit them surgically

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join