It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God Evil???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: EasternShadow

It is the same person, her seed is Jesus Christ.

If you trust any other you will never make it into the third Heaven.

I trust in God. I dont trust Human who make God.
I trust in One God become Human to save us. I dont trust Human to become God and split into three modes.
I trust in 10 Commandments. I dont trust in fairy tale witten by unverified authors who claim from God.
I trust in creation and clarity and everything is made to be understood by God for God does not and never deceive.
I trust God who speak in parables and metaphoric rhetoric isnt God but Satan. For God will never ever misguided his Sons with puzzling misinterpreted stupid contradicting words.
I trust God will never segregrated us. Only Satan offer Power and Wealth to divide and conquer human.
I trust God in creation of Universe and our purpose is appreciation of God's universe AS A Whole and not just Earth.
I trust in God that Life on Earth has a purpose and as sacred as Heaven. I dont trust Human words that Life on Earth is merely a stepping stone for purely spiritual Heaven.
I trust in Heaven as I trust in God, in the 10 Commandments and in self realization of justice and love, The rightenous of equality and compromization and forgiving others. I do not trust paradox human interpretation who contradicted here and there.

If my trust in God isnt suffient to earn my place in Heaven, then let Hell be my eternal resting place, because I have already suffer enough in Earthly Hell. It makes no different. But If I am to be given a choice, I would rather sleep forever into nothingness. And this is my testimony in front you, so you may come to testify on my behalf at Judgement Day.

Do you agree?

edit on 26-6-2017 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

God is Good.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join