It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to a local mosque and this is what I overheard being taught to young Muslims

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: Justoneman

If the Bible is Gospel and the OT is in the Bible

Then the OT is also Gospel

You can twist it however you want but to a non believer you are just cherry picking what suits you and disregarding the rest.

If you need God to step in and show you the right way then where has he been for the last 2,000 years ?

If God does step in and show you the right way, where is your free will ?

Your religion is a farce, just like Islam and every other cloud pixie fable, there is no God as depicted in books written by MEN to control mindless sheep

Finally someone has captured my exact sentiments. Thank you!.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

Thanks for your post! Working in tech, I encounter a lot of people of all faiths from around the world. Some I have grown closer to than others, but I try to learn about people beyond skin-deep traits. Because of this exposure, I'm just not able to condemn more than a billion people over the actions of a few. I also expect others to do the same with me. Judge me as an individual, not as representative of an entire group of community.

Read sincerely, your post does so much to promote peace and tolerance. I would like to see more posts like it rather than the posts that drone on and on about how all muslims are evil. Those are just noise and the posters seek to divide rather than unite.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Bullpucky. Islam is not a religion of peace, Taqiyya, Kitman ,Tawriya,Muruna allow Muslims to lie to non-believers in order to defeat them. They are a hostile religion, they know conversion is unpopular, these concepts allow them to lie in order to not be killed, but pacify their opposition and blend in.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
I pray to Jesus this is true. But it does seem like there is a lot of Muslim groups blowing up innocents and spreading terror.

Not suprising since we have been bombing them illegally for over twenty years now.... and have killed millions of people mostly women and children..

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: TomLawless
Why don't these people speak out and publicly denounce these animals?

That's how it starts.
Why should they have to?
Not their responsibility. And they do. It's been talked about and sources here but it's never enough. They should have some more as if every Muslim is their responsibility

Oh you stinking hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: WUNK22
I pray to Jesus this is true. But it does seem like there is a lot of Muslim groups blowing up innocents and spreading terror.

Not suprising since we have been bombing them illegally for over twenty years now.... and have killed millions of people mostly women and children..

Your a fool if you think thats what this is about. Do you have any idea the amount of dead in Muslim sect vs sect war had been in the last 20 years?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: Justoneman

If the Bible is Gospel and the OT is in the Bible

Then the OT is also Gospel

You can twist it however you want but to a non believer you are just cherry picking what suits you and disregarding the rest.

If you need God to step in and show you the right way then where has he been for the last 2,000 years ?

If God does step in and show you the right way, where is your free will ?

Your religion is a farce, just like Islam and every other cloud pixie fable, there is no God as depicted in books written by MEN to control mindless sheep

No the OT is absolutely NOT the Gospel.. The Torah, the first few books, are the setup for the coming of the one worthy to die for you and me. The rest is a history of the 12 Tribes of Israel sprinkled with prophecy that came true and some yet to happen. We are to learn how NOT TO ACT from reading the OT.

There is an example as to what God wishes us to do in the Ten Commandments. Most of these are requiring followers to do the things that seemingly allow people to live with their neighbors in peace. Because we all realize that, if you lust after your neighbors stuff and wife, then bare false witness and commit other crimes against others, you fail to meet the standards. If you keep the Love your neighbor commandment in your heart, we all get to enjoy life as no one would be doing evil to others.

People are weak and fail to love their neighbors among other things and need forgiveness from God who gave us a path that is easy, love God enough to unconditionely love your neighbor as yourself. It really is that simple.

ETA

THE GOD question of where has God been.

Merely allowing you to be FREE. Free will drives this paradigm. Without freewill you couldn't sin. If you couldn't do what you wish, your are not free. God has to let it play out. WE CHOOSE which is real and which is an illusion. If you follow the LOVE approach, you are doing it right. For those times society has to do something like take down a rabid dog, having patience and using a wise approach for this situation, you will be justified when forced to act to do something to protect the innocent people like the Bobbie's just did on London Bridge.

edit on 7-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Bullpucky. Islam is not a religion of peace, Taqiyya, Kitman ,Tawriya,Muruna allow Muslims to lie to non-believers in order to defeat them. They are a hostile religion, they know conversion is unpopular, these concepts allow them to lie in order to not be killed, but pacify their opposition and blend in.

Christianity is not a peaceful religion either, look how many wars Christian countries get into.

I am not sticking up for the Muslims, only saying not all groups of Muslims are troublesome. They do need to fix a few of their rules though. Chopping off the hand of someone who steals or tricks someone out of their money is way too strict, a finger each time would be better. Many Americans would be fingerless in a little while, we deceive others a lot even though we do not realize it.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I call total BS on that, they will lie to any nonmuslim. Why do I say that? Google taqiyya.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I find it wholly ironic that your signature is total bull#. Why say peace and then the rhetoric above it? Why comment at all?
You're a writer? What books have you written? Let me guess. Popular with the white hooded types, right?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: staticfl
Dude, he was praying in a Mosque. What religion prays in a mosque? Duh.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22
The US has and does blow up innocent people as policy. They have a metric for acceptable civilian casualties when going after a single 'high value' target. It is in the dozens.
All terror is wrong and terror begets terror.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CajunMetal
The US has and does blow up innocent people as policy. They have a metric for acceptable civilian casualties when going after a single 'high value' target. It is in the dozens.

Oh really have any proof of this?? I have seen a mission scribed for fear of killing one civilian. If the US went around bombing women and children it would be all over the news. Hundreds of strikes occur and you hear nothing. Why because they got the target and no civilian deaths. Thus is why Obama loved droans.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

There is an appaling level of ignorance about Christianity but even more so about islam. Most people who support, defend and excuse islam are slovenly and lazy in their study and learning. I used to be like that. Until 5 years ago I thought islam was like other religions. Fter much uncomfortable exploration my mind is open. So if any one here actually has the desire to get past zingers, one liners, soudbites whatever. Here is a very simple reading list to illustrate and elevate your ridiculous ignorance. I see a progression that is sickening. It starts with not all muslims are bad. Christians were bad once, its the wahabis, its the shiites, its the sunnis ad naseum.

islam 101
The quran; nj dawood or abdullah yusefali
the hadith
the sunnah
umdat al salik by nun ha mim
the life of muhamad; a translation of ibn ishaqssirat by rasul allah
an introduction to islamic law by joseph scacht
the dhimmi; jews and christians under islam
the decline of eastern christianity
uneder islam; from jihad to dhimmitude
islam and dhimmiude; where civilizations collide by bat ye
voices behind the veil; the world of islam through the eyes of women by ergan kaner
the rise of early modern science; islam, china and the west by toby huff
islamikaze; manifestations of islamic martyology by raphael israeli
jihad in the west; muslim conquest from the 7th to 21st century by paul fergosi
the new consise history of the crusades by thomas f madden
the crusades; the worlds debate by hilaire belloc
hatreds kingdom by dore gold
the monks of kublai khan emperor of china/ the history of the life and travels of rabban swama
how the catholic church built western civilization by thomas e woods
milestones by sayad qutb
the raft of mohamad translation by john piere peroncel-hugoz
23 years; a study of the prophetic career of mohamad byali dashti
infilitration; how muslims spies and subversives have penetrated washington by paul sperry
because they hate by brigitte gabriel
sharia law for non muslims by bill warner
the politically incorrect guide to islam and the crusades by robert spencer
a god who hates by wafa sultan
wholly different by nonie darwash
joseph anton by salmon rushdie
Not To mention what some of the best minds have thought about islam.
Read what
alexis tocqueville
winston churchill
john quincy adams
bertrand russell
john wesley
have to say .
there is endless evidence that shows the true nature of islam.
Unfortuneately the stupidity and ignorance and willful deceit among leftist progressives and the like has helped islam to gain huge advantages in propaganda and public relation. CAIR, the muslim brotherhood and other groups have literally spent 10s of billions of dollars to influence the mindset and it is working. The average person has no clue and no knowledge and yet vigorously defends the most vile evil destructive force of all time. Pick any 3 and read and if you still in your deluded kindergarten mentality play the game of moral relativism then you are too far gone and there is no hope. May you reap what you sow!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: CajunMetal

Oh really have any proof of this?? I have seen a mission scribed for fear of killing one civilian. If the US went around bombing women and children it would be all over the news. Hundreds of strikes occur and you hear nothing. Why because they got the target and no civilian deaths. Thus is why Obama loved droans.

They've hit civilians plenty of times.

It's been in the news plenty of times.

Do some googling.

If you honestly think the US hasn't exacerbated extremism through bombing campaigns and overthrowing regimes for their own benefit, then you are literally wrong. End of.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Some may be scared of retaliation from a terrorist. There have been some imams and important Muslims that have spoken out about it.
a reply to: TomLawless

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Seems legit.

This does not reek of BS propaganda at all.

Exactly. This OP is a lie. Liar, you did NOT go into a mosque and you did NOT, definitely NOT, hear Muslims teaching that at all.

Libs are pretty thick, but don't EVER think that non Libs are just as thick as you, they're not.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Seems legit.

Exactly. This OP is a lie. Liar, you did NOT go into a mosque and you did NOT, definitely NOT, hear Muslims teaching that at all.

Libs are pretty thick, but don't EVER think that non Libs are just as thick as you, they're not.

You are a third person I am going to challenge. I challenge you to dress up like a Muslim and enter at least 100 mosques with hidden camera in the US and UK to prove us wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Seems legit.

You are a third person I am going to challenge. I challenge you to dress up like a Muslim and enter at least 100 mosques with hidden camera in the US and UK to prove us wrong.

Shouldn't have to 'dress like a Muslim' ( which is a bigoted statement in itself) to enter a mosque and hear what they have to say,

They're super duper peaceful so you'd be welcome even if you were a homosexual Jew dressed in drag.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Seems legit.

Shouldn't have to 'dress like a Muslim' ( which is a bigoted statement in itself) to enter a mosque and hear what they have to say,

They're super duper peaceful so you'd be welcome even if you were a homosexual Jew dressed in drag.

So you won't accept my challenge because it might prove you a liar?
Gotcha.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join