It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to a local mosque and this is what I overheard being taught to young Muslims

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Mistake post
edit on 7-6-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I love the OP's post, its a shining star in the face of what is going on and ALL credit to those fine teachers passing on the religion as what its meant to be, a religion of peace.

However we must not forget the faith schools that STILL teach young kids to hate, that separate boys and girls and treat the boys as higher worth humans. We really need to keep a damn close eye on these places, there was one just around the corner to me found during an Ofsted inspection to have materials avail able to the kids detailing why and how limbs are removed for crimes against the religion. We are talking little kids here...

But we must also realise that many of the parents who use these schools already have a very hard line version of the religion in them and they expect these schools to keep up that line of education. Thankfully most Muslims don't send their kids to these types of schools and are happy with the all embracing work of normal schools.

Mosques on the other hand have a real problem, the good ones try and expel the radicals from their ranks while the not so good ones happily spread the word of hate. The imams themselves also are under pressure from any of the resource providers who build and staff these Mosques to follow certain lines of the religion and in cases the man made nonsense that causes these terrorists we see now.

When we find and the Police / Security people do know where they are, find these places then evict and flatten, there has to be a clear word sent out, keep it about peace or lose the worship place.Thankfully the Imams in most cases do expel the wrong types and do not encourage hatred but a close co-operation must be kept with these places so trouble is caught straight away..
edit on 7-6-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This doesn't mean that there aren't places were they are told to go and kill. It was already proven on hidden camera videos etc

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Hertz

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: 23432

Islam means Peace , so Shalom indeed .

In Arabic, the word 'Islam' means submission or surrender, actually.

Thank you, if that is true. See?..one lie (Islam means peace) has already been exposed.

I am waiting for them to say something like: "Islam is derived from the root word “salam”. From this root word, you can also derive the word peace."

And I will go a head and give that a preemptive: LOLwut?

In Arabic root words have nothing to do with each other. Anyone who speaks Arabic knows the root word salam is inrelated. In Arabic Islam means submission. But all religions do this to some extent.

In other words you repeated back to me exactly what I had pointed out.

Thank you friend, it is good to know that we agree.

edit on 7-6-2017 by Hertz because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

It actually means peace and i gave the explanation for it few pages back .

Do you speak Arabic Habibi ?

Because if you don't than that makes your " knowledge " a hearsay .

Knowledge based on hearsay is as ignorant as it can get .

Deny Ignorance.

Your explanation is simply incorrect no matter if you speak all 20+ Arabic dialects.

End of discussion.
edit on 7-6-2017 by Hertz because: clarification

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If the Bible is Gospel and the OT is in the Bible

Then the OT is also Gospel

You can twist it however you want but to a non believer you are just cherry picking what suits you and disregarding the rest.

If you need God to step in and show you the right way then where has he been for the last 2,000 years ?

If God does step in and show you the right way, where is your free will ?

Your religion is a farce, just like Islam and every other cloud pixie fable, there is no God as depicted in books written by MEN to control mindless sheep

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

I don't know about 'a lot' of Muslim groups doing those things. The Muslim groups that do commit terrorist act tarnish the image of the vast majority of Muslims who have never blown anything up ever, and who have no intent do so. Fanatics, religious or otherwise, come in all races. More Muslims have been killed by Muslim extremists that non-Muslims.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

They do

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

That was literally the same one, do you read or just post while being misinformed

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Deny Ignorance.

Your explanation is simply incorrect no matter if you speak all 20+ Arabic dialects.

End of discussion.

I would say you are ignorant of Islam and it shows .

This discussion has been going on for 1300 years ; it ain't gonna stop because your ego can't handle the truth .

Laughing @ the size and audious smell of that ego !!!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: 23432

Have you even read the quran?? That has nothing to do with mecca it is a messhe to his followers.

And here is where the Quran explains losers. Feel like I'm arguing with someone who doesn't understand Islam at all.

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.

Qur'an 3:85

Which hadith do you use or do you just make stuff up on your own??

Look mate you are not a muslim and literally arguing against the Turkish Ministery of Religion's web site.

You have spent some time amongs muslims and now you are confident that you know Islam better than Caliph himself .

If you spoke Turkish you could see on youtube where these issues are discussed to death in front of live audiences and true explanations are given by true experts of the subject matter at hand .

We have non muslims everywhere in our society and they openly declare that they don't even believe in religion .

No muslim hurts them .

Islam says to those who seek another God that they will be Losers in the afterlife .

That is normal and expected from an Abraham's religion .

I can see that you made up your mind about islam and muslims which is fine by me but it is ridicules to suggest that muslims & islam is out to kill people and take over the World .

The truth is non muslims are afraid of Islam because the system it might bring is going to destroy usurpers and their evil acts which effects everyone , including you .

The same masters who owns the fiat currency in your pocket are the ones who shout loudest against Islam .

Do I really have to put 2 and 2 together for you ?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

and

Her future is hers to decide ; you all just have to deal with that fact.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
Muslim here.

Long thread so not sure if anybody has asked this question of you (apologies if they have): What happens if you decide to leave Islam and convert to another religion?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

If you have ever lived or been in the Middle East, not on a “Granny Bus Tour” or in the Military you would have learned this. ALL Islamic true believers hate ALL of Western civilization. It does not matter if they are Shia or Sunni.

WE are all considered infidels by both groups, and are doomed to death. If, we continue to buy the disinformation. We are always being manipulated from multiple sources. You will be held “Responsible for your Actions”. Remember: Taqiyya (taqiya, taqiyah, taqiyyah) is a form of Islamic deception. The Quran (16:106 and 3:28) allows Muslims to lie in order to protect themselves or to protect the Muslim community.

Muhammad was a successful cult leader, like a Jim Jones type of person. Everything screams cult with Muhammad, from the women having to wear a headscarf to show they belong to the cult, to having a BORG type of hive-mind when it comes to "non believers". Oh and of course Muhammad was the perfect man who had as many women as he wanted and killed people for making fun of him.

He was a total cult leader who became successful unfortunately.

Sorry you cant handle the facts.

Your narrative is not really an unbiased and objective one I am afraid .

Muslims believe that Islam is the last message of Creator before end times arrives .

Message is as follows :

There is no God but God .

You need to look into the characteristic of local Christians & Jews & Pagans before the arrival of Islam .

They would dig a grave in the desert and place their unwanted Girl children alive and cover it with sand , slowly suffocating and killing the kid .

This was before Islam came with the message : Peace .

Source please.

History shows a constant war against Christian and Jews and Pegans from Islam. If Islam is so peaceful look at the massive growth from war and the spread of Islam and no these places didn't just convert. Byzantium was under Muslim attack always and the crusades was a direct response to Islam attack innocent pilgrims.

Im not defending other religions but Muslims seems to be blind to their own history of conquest and the slave market they created.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Well Abdullah always does it in the name of Allah doesn't he

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Deny Ignorance.

End of discussion.

I would say you are ignorant of Islam and it shows .

This discussion has been going on for 1300 years ; it ain't gonna stop because your ego can't handle the truth .

Laughing @ the size and audious smell of that ego !!!

It's evident you're nothing more than another troll on the Internet who craves attention. I have nothing further to say to you directly as it is clear that speaking to you is a waste of my time.

You have nothing of true value to say, your arguments aren't even challenging to refute and it has become quite boring.

Take care.
edit on 7-6-2017 by Hertz because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

So, tell me this. How can a person criticizing or putting down Islam be responsible for more terrorism if Islam has nothing to do with terrorism?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Too much risk, send them all back. Let them sort out there delusions back in the Middle East. The vetting isn't working, sorry I love me kids too much.a reply to: conscientiousobserver

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

The quran does say it is wrong to hurt the innocent. However, it also says anyone who denies allah as the one true God and refuses to convert is an infidel and there are no rules against violence toward infidels. In fact it is encouraged. Either you convert or you are destroyed.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yadda333

You are apostate and sentenced to death...simples

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join