It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to a local mosque and this is what I overheard being taught to young Muslims

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Quran says the righteous Christians and Jews will be rewarded in the after life.

Muslims believe that the RIGHTEOUS CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM will go to Heaven.

The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

9:30

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

Quran says the righteous Christians and Jews will be rewarded in the after life.

The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

9:30

This is what Quran says :

"Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve. "

What you believe Quran says is not true .

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

But those who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism), for them is destruction, and (Allah) will make their deeds vain.
Koran 47-8

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

you're right , and I know the deeper levels that ATS wont touch and I wont tell! but that doesn't mean that islam is dangerous really dangerous. It's still in the middleages.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
True islam is a peaceful religion, There are some problems with human rights and equality of women in it though. But you do not want to get people of that religion pissed at you either, they do not mess around.

Terrorists are not a good example of Islam. And just like Christianity, there are better and worse churches and versions of the religion.

No it's not, the mecina Koran has more anti-Jewish statements than Mein Kampf

Muhammed himself was a terrorist who spent the last 9 years of his life in a jihad battle every 6 weeks, so you should really take that liberal propaganda out of here, what you are teaching is absolutely dangerous because uninformed idiots will believe it and welcome them in our population without question.

Strange have you read this :

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.

Qur'an 3:85

So this would be a contradiction in the quran wouldn't it. But as anyone who studied the Quran knows that can't happen. So the passage you quoted means something else entirely. Either you don't know this or your being deceptive either way your wrong.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101
So this late afternoon I walked into a local mosque that's only a few minutes from where I work, in London City. And I noticed there were a bunch of young Muslims there, almost like Sunday school. Really young, probably 9-12 years old being taught some basic stuff about Islam.

There were probably about 25 boys there from what I saw, and two teachers. I overheard the teacher saying the following things to the young Muslims:

"It does not matter what skin color, what language they speak or what race a human is, they should be respected and honored as they are all creations of...?"..

... "ALLAH!" the young boys promptly responded.

"You should never hurt innocent people no matter what anyone says because this is not correct Islamic teaching"

"You will see sometimes in some news somewhere or someone speaking and you hear someone hurt others or done something bad in name of Islam, and it become famous" .. "Then you have some others who just want to copy these bad things someone did, but this is not the correct teaching of Islam" "not to hurt other innocent people"

I for one was pleased that from such a young age, and it today's current climate young Muslims where being taught right from wrong, and not to end up like some of the weak radicalized individuals that claim to carry out terrible acts in the name of a religion.

I overheard this while I was praying at the Mosque there myself, and thought I would share this here as many have the wrong view of what Islam is about, and how true Muslims should really act.

The principle here is don't hurt innocent people, respect others of all walks of life. Do not become a radical, and hurt other people for no reason.

Good "fiction" story

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

But those who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism), for them is destruction, and (Allah) will make their deeds vain.
Koran 47-8

It's meant for Mecca residents 6th century who were the same as money changers of Temple of Jerusalem.

In order to carry on their usury and wicked ways ; they denied Islam .

This Section has 38 Suras ; you only quote number 8 and omit the rest.

Whole 47 needed to be read with all of it's 38 Suras as one .

You are out of context , message is far more complex and sophisticated than your average kill the non muslim interpretation.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Koran 47-8

It's meant for Mecca residents 6th century who were the same as money changers of Temple of Jerusalem.

You are out of context , message is far more complex and sophisticated than your average kill the non muslim interpretation.

You can't claim out of context on this one:

Koran 47-8

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Nonsense thread. Imaginary scenario.

Only on ats. Muslim-mason conspiracy theorists sympathizer central?

Did you hear the part where Allah is a black hole and how the religion was created by a dimwitted fool who espoused kidneys as the source of sperm? What an authority on creation of men. Top secret Mohammadean info: girls can have babies when they get hairy crotch.

Tis The grey area isn't it.
edit on 7-6-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

you're right , and I know the deeper levels that ATS wont touch and I wont tell! but that doesn't mean that islam is dangerous really dangerous. It's still in the middleages.

Islam is a danger to usurpers and the money system which is like a blood sucking tick at everyone's necks , feeding off of everyone's blood.
You pay almost % 50 of an earned £ to a usurper who creates money out of thin air and charges you interest on it or taxes you directly or indirectly .
These usurpers hate Islam with a passion and broadcast their hate all day long .

Islam would require you to donate 1/40th of your profits to poor and needy and pay no taxes or interest , ever.

I have banker friends who can get % 0.8 annual interest mortgages ; pay 85 a month for 400 K mortgage.

How do you like them apples ?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Koran 47-8

You can't claim out of context on this one:

Koran 47-8

Context being the ABRAHAMS RELIGIONS I think it is clearly out of context . You are presenting it as if it means death of an individual .
It doesn't ; it just means they will be regarded as losers in the after life .

Losers can go to hell ONLY if they are SINNERS .

If the Loser is not a SINNER than Hell isn't where they are going and Allah doesn't say I'll burn thee.

So , out of context I am afraid .

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: rickymouse
True islam is a peaceful religion, There are some problems with human rights and equality of women in it though. But you do not want to get people of that religion pissed at you either, they do not mess around.

Terrorists are not a good example of Islam. And just like Christianity, there are better and worse churches and versions of the religion.

No it's not, the mecina Koran has more anti-Jewish statements than Mein Kampf

Muhammed himself was a terrorist who spent the last 9 years of his life in a jihad battle every 6 weeks, so you should really take that liberal propaganda out of here, what you are teaching is absolutely dangerous because uninformed idiots will believe it and welcome them in our population without question.

Strange have you read this :

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.

So this would be a contradiction in the quran wouldn't it. But as anyone who studied the Quran knows that can't happen. So the passage you quoted means something else entirely. Either you don't know this or your being deceptive either way your wrong.

So you want God to say doesn't matter if you believed in me or not ; you all welcome to my grace ?

Because you don't truely understand the time of these verses and the people Mecca and Medina ; you are making assumptions .

Deeds such as feeding the poor will be in vain it says because the same people who banished muhammed claimed to feed the poor and needy while charging interest and practicing usury .

It's saying don't worry believers ; usurpers might feed the poor of the town but this doesn't change the fact that their deeds are in vain due to usury.

And to those who remain silent will be regarded as loser in my grace says Allah.

Do you understand what is the Abrahams Monohetism says to Usurpers who worship mpney ?

in short you should understand this verse as a warning to usurpers and their silent cohorts.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

There were probably about 25 boys there from what I saw, and two teachers. I overheard the teacher saying the following things to the young Muslims:

that's a shame that the girls were not allowed to join in ...that really is my big issue with islam, that it segregates the sexes and in many ways treats women and girls as 2nd class citizens

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Have you even read the quran?? That has nothing to do with mecca it is a messhe to his followers.

And here is where the Quran explains losers. Feel like I'm arguing with someone who doesn't understand Islam at all.

Which hadith do you use or do you just make stuff up on your own??

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Pigs blood comments will be coming soon. Get ready for it

You just made the first one....

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
They should be taught about Science and reality instead of worshiping fake deity's and nonsense!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ever read the Old Testament ? It has just as much unspeakable things within its pages

It's also supposedly the word of God, yet Christians conveniently ignore it for reasons that are beyond my logic, either it's all the word of God and you should adhere to it all, or it's not, there's no "oh we'll only follow half of what's in the whole book"

Clearly, you don't know the Word of God then. The Old testament is to explain why we are not capable of loving our fellow man over our self. The new Testament is called " The good news" and "Gospel" because it teaches that SINCE we are incapable as selfish humans to do things that would make our world better we need God to step in and show us the right way. Jesus, who was innocent of sin against his fellow man, would be our guide. You all know how he said LOVE ONE ANOTHER and that is the greatest commandment. Old Testament bible is used by the Atheist as if it were the "Gospel".

Just because people forget to love doesn't mean you can use the Old Testament's history lesson to bash Christians. The Jews didn't even do these things and they had every reason to follow the tenants laid out by Moses.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Why don't these people speak out and publicly denounce these animals?

That's how it starts.
Why should they have to?
Not their responsibility. And they do. It's been talked about and sources here but it's never enough. They should have some more as if every Muslim is their responsibility

Its a little more complex than that if you are being honest, the only thing people expect from normal Muslims is to make sure people hiding behind the religion in their community get outed, its no different than Neighbourhood Watch.

The use of the word responsibility is wrong but its just like you expect the Catholic Church to make sure their priests are beyond reproach and those caught doing wrong get brought to justice and not protected. Me as a non Muslim hope that those in position in Islam do the same thing when they find teaching is being radicalised, nothing more. I don't expect my wife and in laws to have to apologise for what's gone on, its nothing to do with them but like neighbourhood watch I'd also hope they would report bad people.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Pigs blood comments will be coming soon. Get ready for it

No, THIS is how it starts...You were already looking for offence and suggesting it will start within the first few posts...

It might well but that statement does not help...
edit on 7-6-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
They should be taught about Science and reality instead of worshiping fake deity's and nonsense!

To be fair, there's actually quite a lot of science in the Quran, there's talk of the bodies working from a surprisingly early time, the notion that sea water and fresh water do not mix and lots of other stuff BUT I agree with you about being taught science, I can't comment on the what they worship as as I'm not of any faith I can't claim what is correct or not other than to say I don't follow a religion nor really like any of them, I just hope that peace is found by those that do follow.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join