It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to a local mosque and this is what I overheard being taught to young Muslims

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Seems legit.

This does not reek of BS propaganda at all.

Exactly. This OP is a lie. Liar, you did NOT go into a mosque and you did NOT, definitely NOT, hear Muslims teaching that at all.

Libs are pretty thick, but don't EVER think that non Libs are just as thick as you, they're not.

You are a third person I am going to challenge. I challenge you to dress up like a Muslim and enter at least 100 mosques with hidden camera in the US and UK to prove us wrong.

Shouldn't have to 'dress like a Muslim' ( which is a bigoted statement in itself) to enter a mosque and hear what they have to say,

They're super duper peaceful so you'd be welcome even if you were a homosexual Jew dressed in drag.

So you won't accept my challenge because it might prove you a liar?
Gotcha.

Yeah, you got me. Not sure what 'my' lie was but hey, Libs don't needs facts right?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I have stated many times here for you guys to prove me wrong. That's all. I will change my mind. Are they teaching the children Jihad in secret in mosques at least in the US if not in the UK.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I have stated many times here for you guys to prove me wrong. That's all. I will change my mind. Are they teaching the children Jihad in secret in mosques at least in the US if not in the UK.

So you're not really worth conversing with at all, I think your head may be buried somewhere. Have you ever read a Quran?? No, you have not. If you're saying that the Quran does not demand (DOZENS AND DOZENS OF TIMES) the total takeover of the entire world by jihad and taqqiya, then you're a liar and an imbecile. Because IT DOES. ( who cares what the bible says, that's not the issue here is it?)

Why don't YOU 'dress like a Muslim', whatever that means (white people are Muslims) and go and listen in yourself.

Be careful though, a FACT might squeeze into your safe space.

Please don't reply to me anymore, just ask you mum if Islam is a religion of peace, if she says 'yes' then you can accept it as fact.
edit on 8 6 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 6 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I think you are drunk. So I'll wait till you sober up and reply to me properly.
This thread is about mosques teaching equality and peace to children.
Many claim that that isn't so.
No proof of that.

Two claims:
Mosques teaching children radical ideas. They are teaching them terrorism.
Mosques teaching children peace and equality. They condem terrorism.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

London City

nobody calls it london city.... makes me doubt your whole story

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I think you are drunk. So I'll wait till you sober up and reply to me properly.
This thread is about mosques teaching equality and peace to children.
Many claim that that isn't so.
No proof of that.

Two claims:
Mosques teaching children radical ideas. They are teaching them terrorism.
Mosques teaching children peace and equality. They condem terrorism.

Yeah ok, Islam teaches peace. Good one.
No wonder every single Muslim MAJORITY country on earth is soooooooo peaceful, they all just love to coexist.

The Quran itself teaches hate, FACT

YOU have never ever read it, ever. And you won't either. It'd be silly to actually research, right?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

So you won't accept my challenge. Figures.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
BTW I hate Islam and any other religion that seek to control. Just wanted to let that out before anyone accuses me of being an Islam apologist.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

So you won't accept my challenge. Figures.

Yeah, because I'd just catch them teaching love and acceptance, I know you're right on that. It's sooooo obvious that's what is taught in mosques.

Don't EVER read a Quran ok. You won't anyway, because of hypocrisy.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I've already read Quran. It seems to be a book of poems. Especially one about pigs.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Why don't these people speak out and publicly denounce these animals?

Sort of on the they dont have to bandwagon.

I am not a fan of islam...at all..sort of the worst main religion on earth imo, but overall its just a typical abrahamic religion.

If a christian does something stupid, all christians don't have to come out and denounce..it is assumed (sorta anyhow.) Same with any picked ideology, feminism, capitalism, etc...

I would rather islam start overtly demanding equal rights and non prosecution of adults for what other adults they decide to love, or allow adults to choose their own behavior in the streets (aka, homosexuality and womens rights). That seems to be the big issue, and the thing that bothers me the most about the religion...

and I am neither gay nor a woman, just a person who knows whats right and wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I've seen it all.

Now prove to me that many of those mosques in the US and UK do the same.
I'm willing to change my mind.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

The Quran itself teaches hate, FACT

Yes, but the OT also teaches equal amounts. Pretty brutal..lotta stonings going on.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
True islam is a peaceful religion, There are some problems with human rights and equality of women in it though. But you do not want to get people of that religion pissed at you either, they do not mess around.

Terrorists are not a good example of Islam. And just like Christianity, there are better and worse churches and versions of the religion.

Can you tell me of a country where true islam is practiced?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Brutal as it was, the O/T was a contract between GOD and a specific set of people (Hebrews). As far as GOD was/is concerned, certain behaviours are not to be practiced. If you cannot abide by those rules, don't enter the contract and walk away from the people and join yourself to another nation. Don't say 'Yes' and regret it later. As a people wandering through the desert, there were no prisons to put offenders in. Wrong behaviour treated like a gangrene, you cut it off before it has a chance to infect the rest of the body. Harsh, but that's how it was. I reiterate, these rules were for the Hebrews only, not to be enforced upon anyone else, unlike islam which demands everyone submit to it.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: heavymental

I decided to actually read what their books say after reading all the translations of people who hated Islam. I listened to some of their Rabi speaking. I saw that a lot of the people who are spewing hate are wrong. Sure, there are Muslims who hate us, after all we have killed a lot of Muslims with our actions. I am surprised they haven't waged war against us, I suppose since we have the ability to wipe their nations off the face of the earth they are staying peaceful somewhat.

I do not condone violence of any kind and there are a lot of the beliefs of Islam I do not care for. I am sure once they get as powerful as us, they may attack us. I have no doubt that will happen because of all their people we have killed. With all the terrorist attacks in the last ten years, they have not killed even a hundredth of our people to the number of their people we have killed. Yes, it is clear that we support the moderate rebels throughout their countries, we built Al Quada and ISIS into power too. A lot of people of countries around the world hate Americans for causing so much chaos in their countries.

When you point your finger at someone, keep note where the other four fingers point.

As I stated, I do not agree with a lot of the policies of Islam, but they are supposed to be peaceful unless threatened according to the writings of Mohammad. If there is a threat, they are supposed to stick together and get rid of the problem. What the radical terrorist groups are doing is not part of Islam. Those groups want power and to control the masses of people, most who lead these groups are war mongers and they try to convince followers to follow them by inappropriately using their religious books, they twist the interpretation and focus on anything that will make their desire for power look right. Their followers are following the wrong path.

You can read all the articles you want by Christians who hate Islam and by people who look only at the negative aspects of it. It also contains good aspects in that religion. It is just that some of their young are being convinced to join the wrong groups. The interpretations of the writings of Moses can be twisted too. Just as Christians twisted the writings of Jesus to fit their need in the past.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: TomLawless
Why don't these people speak out and publicly denounce these animals?

Sort of on the they dont have to bandwagon.

I am not a fan of islam...at all..sort of the worst main religion on earth imo, but overall its just a typical abrahamic religion.

If a christian does something stupid, all christians don't have to come out and denounce..it is assumed (sorta anyhow.) Same with any picked ideology, feminism, capitalism, etc...

I would rather islam start overtly demanding equal rights and non prosecution of adults for what other adults they decide to love, or allow adults to choose their own behavior in the streets (aka, homosexuality and womens rights). That seems to be the big issue, and the thing that bothers me the most about the religion...

and I am neither gay nor a woman, just a person who knows whats right and wrong.

Very nicely put.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: destination now
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

There were probably about 25 boys there from what I saw, and two teachers. I overheard the teacher saying the following things to the young Muslims:

that's a shame that the girls were not allowed to join in ...that really is my big issue with islam, that it segregates the sexes and in many ways treats women and girls as 2nd class citizens

That's not entirely true, I have visited this particular Mosque before and I have seen young girls (as old as the boys) enter from a backside entrance to the upper floor to receive their education. It all is of course segregated.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I agree, the definition of innocent probably needs more exhausting in the context of 'infidels' and apostasy. That is quite a deep topic, that I'm sure many Muslims struggle to understand as well. Happy to chime in on a thread about that.

Girls are also being taught at the very same Mosque, but they receive their education on the upper floor segregated from the boys.

Thank you for your wise words, on intellectual discourse.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It's honestly disheartening to see so many people here making excuses for these monsters. This # right here is why Europe looks the way it does now

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join