It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to a local mosque and this is what I overheard being taught to young Muslims

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
With all due respect, ISeekTruth101, I'm highly skeptical of your claims.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

You need to look into the characteristic of local Christians & Jews & Pagans before the arrival of Islam . They would dig a grave in the desert and place their unwanted Girl children alive and cover it with sand , slowly suffocating and killing the kid . This was before Islam came with the message : Peace .

Factually incorrect.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

How was he being a troll? How did the Indians feel about ALL Europeans when some of them invaded their land?

The Indian tribes stopped killing each other for a while.
Or not.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheNewsMan
With all due respect, ISeekTruth101, I'm highly skeptical of your claims.

If he said they were preaching Jihad to the children, would you be skeptical as well?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucius Driftwood

Yeah. Well the point is because a few white men mistreated them would that make the Indians think all white men are the same and evil?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood

You need to look into the characteristic of local Christians & Jews & Pagans before the arrival of Islam . They would dig a grave in the desert and place their unwanted Girl children alive and cover it with sand , slowly suffocating and killing the kid . This was before Islam came with the message : Peace .

Factually incorrect.

Historically ,Culturally and Factually correct indeed.

Caliph says so .

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Historically ,Culturally and Factually correct indeed. Caliph says so .

Oh well, then it MUST be true.
What is the penalty for apostasy in islam?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Historically ,Culturally and Factually correct indeed. Caliph says so .

Oh well, then it MUST be true.
What is the penalty for apostasy in islam?

ok I'll bite .

“...No judgment on apostates is mentioned in the Koran...It is not mentioned in any of the Prophetical sayings (either)...”

PRESIDENCY OF RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS A..K.A MINISTERY OF CALIPH

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Ok, I'll bite too.
Aside from the self anointed mantle of caliphate assumed by Turkey, I thought I'd share some interesting information.
You must be prepared to take the time to read it, though.

sheikyermami.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You may already know about this one: O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. [al-Ma’idah 5:51.11]

But did you know that there are 123 verses in the Quran concerning fighting and killing for the cause of Allah? Here are but a few passages:

-Muslims are encouraged to be wholly occupied (Sura 2:273) with fighting for Allah’s cause.

– Allah will give “a far richer recompense to those who fight for him” (Sura 4:96).

– Regarding infidels (unbelievers), they are the Muslim’s “inveterate enemies” (Sura 4:101). Muslims are to “arrest them, besiege them and lie in ambush everywhere” (Sura 9:5) for them. They are to “seize them and put them to death wherever you find them, kill them wherever you find them, seek out the enemies of Islam relentlessly” (Sura 4:90). “Fight them until Islam reigns supreme” (Sura 2:193). “Cut off their heads, and cut off the tips of their fingers” (Sura 8:12).

– If a Muslim does not go to war, Allah will kill him (Sura 9:39). He is to be told, “the heat of war is fierce, but more fierce is the heat of Hell-fire” (Sura 9:81).

– A Muslim must “fight for the cause of Allah with the devotion due to him” (Sura 22:78)

– Muslims must make war on the infidels (unbelievers) who live around them (Sura 9:123).

– Muslims are to be “ruthless to unbelievers” (Sura 48:29).

– A Muslim should “enjoy the good things” he has gained by fighting (Sura 8:69).

– A Muslim can kill any person he wishes if it be a “just cause” (Sura 6:152).

– Allah loves those who “fight for his cause” (Sura 61:3).
Anyone who fights against Allah or renounces Islam in favor of another religion shall be “put to death or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off alternative sides” (Sura 5:34).

– Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him. Sahih Al-Bukhari (9:57)

– Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. (Quran 9:5)

– Take him and fetter him and expose him to hell fire. (Quran 69:30-37)

– I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them. (Quran 8:12)

– They should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides. (Quran 5:33)

– Know that paradise is under the shades of swords. Sahih al-Bukhari Vol 4 p55

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Ok, I'll bite too.
Aside from the self anointed mantle of caliphate assumed by Turkey, I thought I'd share some interesting information.
You must be prepared to take the time to read it, though.

sheikyermami.com...

Sheik is seen backward arse and his argument is well known.

Caliphate assumed is a misnomer ; Turks took Caliphate by Sword and I don't remember anyone taking the Caliphate from Turks , so your Sheik is a balloney indeed .

If I was to compare ; you are reading a Priests argument vs Vatican so to speak .

Factually what Kuran and Muhammed says goes before what the Sheik Schumuck says .

There is no middle man in Islam ; Sheik schumuck is a third party interloper with no authority.
edit on 8-6-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Wall of text is going to get you a nice monolog.

There is no compulsion in Islam and that is also factually , historically and theologically correct too.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

There is no compulsion in Islam and that is also factually , historically and theologically correct too.

I shall let my Christian brothers and sisters in Pakistan know that. Always good to remind to your killers prior to death.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I shall let my Christian brothers and sisters in Pakistan know that. Always good to remind to your killers prior to death.

Will you also let the Lord Resistance Army know as well?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Will you also let the Lord Resistance Army know as well?

Ahh.....cult of personality vs state sanctioned law.
I'm sure Joseph Kony can only dream of the authority Pakistani religious authorities hold over an entire nation.
Plenty of people out there in Sudan and Central Africa looking to capture Kony (if he's still alive).
Sure the Christians of Pakistan can only dream that such a group exists in Pakistan that has their interests at heart. Any such human rights activists and lawyers in that country that did, are pretty much all gunned down outside the courthouses.
Can't compare those fruit, dude.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Your friends are following a corrupted version of Christianity I am afraid and that also happens to be factually , historically and theologically correct too.

Your friends are following Satan pretending to be Jesus.

They are not killing your friends because Islam says so ; how can they ?

Remember no compulsion in Islam ?

Instead their misguided desire to rid of evil that makes them act the way they do and go against Islam's message.

Satan has their souls too .

Remember ;

2 wrongs never amounts a 1 right .

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Would be nice if the LRA would defeat the ISIS huh?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Would be nice if the LRA would defeat the ISIS huh?

Ask Boko Haram. I have no horse in this race.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Your friends are following a corrupted version of Christianity I am afraid and that also happens to be factually , historically and theologically correct too. Your friends are following Satan pretending to be Jesus. They are not killing your friends because Islam says so ; how can they ? Remember no compulsion in Islam ? Instead their misguided desire to rid of evil that makes them act the way they do and go against Islam's message. Satan has their souls too . Remember ; 2 wrongs never amounts a 1 right .

Your friends are following a corrupted version of Christianity I am afraid and that also happens to be factually , historically and theologically correct too.

Your friends are following Satan pretending to be Jesus.

They are not killing your friends because Islam says so ; how can they ?

Remember no compulsion in Islam ?

Instead their misguided desire to rid of evil that makes them act the way they do and go against Islam's message.

Satan has their souls too .

Remember ;

2 wrongs never amounts a 1 right .

A corrupted version of Christianity based on whose interpretation? Christianity, or islam?
You are so way off the mark I don't know if you're truly ignorant or trolling.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I have noticed that with much aplomb, you throw in the statement, 'factually , historically and theologically correct' as if it were above reproach or scrutiny.
Theresa May has been doing the same thing in the UK with her 'Strong and stable' mantra.
Clever people are wise enough to let the procession continue and wait for the appropriate time to declare 'The Emperor has no clothes!'

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join