It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to a local mosque and this is what I overheard being taught to young Muslims

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood
a reply to: 23432

I have noticed that with much aplomb, you throw in the statement, 'factually , historically and theologically correct' as if it were above reproach or scrutiny.
Theresa May has been doing the same thing in the UK with her 'Strong and stable' mantra.
Clever people are wise enough to let the procession continue and wait for the appropriate time to declare 'The Emperor has no clothes!'

That story of emperor's cloth comes from my lands.

I am typing from a location that is 1 hour drive away from the place where Bible(s) were compiled and my local Church is older than most Nations on Earth.

These matters you want to debate are not new nor unheard of within the Theological Circles .

1300 years of same argument becomes stale ; watching someone beating a dead horse is somewhat boring and sadistic .

Caliphate compiles the arguments and puts together an answer for your questions . They have been doing this for the last MILLENNIA .

You are arguing against a Theological might of Islam .

Like thousand before you who did the same , you also never actually read the Quran either .

You see how funny this gets ?

I read Bible , you didn't read Quran .

I dare say you are ignorant of Quran and Islam .

The answers you got were given to you by Scholars and they know Bible better than you .

edit on 8-6-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I admit...

I never read the Koran and probably never will.

What if...Nobody cares what religion you are.

Islam may be the way for you. That's cool.

Religion is wrecking this Planet.

Can we agree on that ?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I am typing from a location that is 1 hour drive away from the place where Bible(s) were compiled and my local Church is older than most Nations on Earth. These matters you want to debate are not new nor unheard of within the Theological Circles . 1300 years of same argument becomes stale ; watching someone beating a dead horse is somewhat boring and sadistic . Caliphate compiles the arguments and puts together an answer for your questions . They have been doing this for the last MILLENNIA . You are arguing against a Theological might of Islam .

Wow....you live in Syria? I didn't ascertain that.
The theological might of islam is the new kid on the block when it comes to history and veracity.
islam is the only brand of ideology that doesn't believe it has to prove it.
Your strongest argument (which cannot be validated) is that it is the final revelation of GOD, and therefore above scrutiny.
ANY theology or ideology that has the audacity to posit itself as above scrutiny is worthy of nothing more than scorn and laughter. Funnily enough, this is the impression one gets from islamic apologists.
Mel Brooks said the only way to counter nazis was to laugh at them.
If anyone dare question, draw a cartoon of mohammed, question the role of feminism, mock islam, they find themselves issued a fatwah . I am old enough to remember Salman Rushdie.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I admit...

Can we agree on that ?

Religion is just a tool , there is an underlying reason for the existence of violence in Human Nature.

In the last Century , the Godless China and Soviet Union has killed millions of Humans .

Atheism is not the answer nor banning religion either because it goes against observed Human Nature .

Co-existence and respect for every individuals freedom is the only way forward to bring peace to Humanity.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Do you aspire to be the character in your avatar?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

I admit...

Can we agree on that ?

Religion is just a tool , there is an underlying reason for the existence of violence in Human Nature.

In the last Century , the Godless China and Soviet Union has killed millions of Humans .

Atheism is not the answer nor banning religion either because it goes against observed Human Nature .

Co-existence and respect for every individuals freedom is the only way forward to bring peace to Humanity.

I really hope we can all learn to "Co-exist".

It's very nice to hear you say that.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I am typing from a location that is 1 hour drive away from the place where Bible(s) were compiled and my local Church is older than most Nations on Earth. These matters you want to debate are not new nor unheard of within the Theological Circles . 1300 years of same argument becomes stale ; watching someone beating a dead horse is somewhat boring and sadistic . Caliphate compiles the arguments and puts together an answer for your questions . They have been doing this for the last MILLENNIA . You are arguing against a Theological might of Islam .

Wow....you live in Syria? I didn't ascertain that.
The theological might of islam is the new kid on the block when it comes to history and veracity.
islam is the only brand of ideology that doesn't believe it has to prove it.
Your strongest argument (which cannot be validated) is that it is the final revelation of GOD, and therefore above scrutiny.
ANY theology or ideology that has the audacity to posit itself as above scrutiny is worthy of nothing more than scorn and laughter. Funnily enough, this is the impression one gets from islamic apologists.
Mel Brooks said the only way to counter nazis was to laugh at them.
If anyone dare question, draw a cartoon of mohammed, question the role of feminism, mock islam, they find themselves issued a fatwah . I am old enough to remember Salman Rushdie.

Islam might be the " New Kid " on the block that is fine and dandy but it contains passages/references/anecdotes from books previously sent i.e Zabur , Torah , Bible and Quran .

Islam is not above scrutiny or laughter either , i don't know where you getting all this ?

TV programs and public discussions are taking place and you can find these on youtube .

Faith doesn't require proof or logic ; which is why it is called Religion as oppose to Science .

I don't currently live in Syria ; I said my lands because whole of Syria and Egypt not long ago was owned/ruled by my people and you can still go to British Museum and read the Assyrian Tablets where you will find references to my clan dating back almost 3500 years , well before Christianity , Islam or Judaism .

Your perspective and narrative seems Persian skewed ; this is Mesopotamia .

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Do you aspire to be the character in your avatar?

No .

My guns are bigger .

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ahhh!!! The ottoman empire! (Genealogy records your clan 3,500 years ago?!? (Taqyiah)
Are you still expecting a nuke dropped on the Bosphorus strait?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I admit...

Can we agree on that ?

I really hope we can all learn to "Co-exist".

It's very nice to hear you say that.

We have been co-existing for centuries without too much trouble .

People want peace all over the World ; it is the Rich and Powerfull that divides and rules over majority .

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

People want peace all over the World ; it is the Rich and Powerfull that divides and rules over majority .

It's a hierarchy. The rich and powerful pay you and tell you what to do.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Nice picture!
Is that from the new Assassin's Creed game?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Ahhh!!! The ottoman empire! (Genealogy records your clan 3,500 years ago?!? (Taqyiah)
Are you still expecting a nuke dropped on the Bosphorus strait?

Ottoman's were the last ones ; in Syria and Egypt , you can find my clan name is given to towns and valleys before Jesus or Moses .

There are certain number of Caucasian families who can recite the World story back to 26000 years .

I am from one of those families .

You really misunderstand what Takiyye is I am afraid .

I spit some truths which you don't like and you are going personal .

I am not expecting nuke but an overdue earthquake thanks to HAARP .

Peace , ehm , Islam on to you .

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Nice picture!
Is that from the new Assassin's Creed game?

That's my ex-avatar ; A Circassian riding a Kabardian .

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It's a hierarchy. The rich and powerful pay you and tell you what to do.

true.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Ottoman's were the last ones ; in Syria and Egypt , you can find my clan name is given to towns and valleys before Jesus or Moses .

There are certain number of Caucasian families who can recite the World story back to 26000 years .

Kind of hard to prove.
Kudos, 23432.
Whoever you are.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Kind of hard to prove.
Kudos, 23432.
Whoever you are.

I rode and I swam before I walked and I am simply following the Xhabze the " Circassian Code " ; so cheers to you and Xhabze , culmination of 7000 years from Caucasia .

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Why don't these people speak out and publicly denounce these animals?

Personally, I would rather they keep doing what they're doing, which sounds to me like actual positive progress, and prevention of terrorism, rather than useless shaming of people whose minds are too far gone to the dark side already. How would that do any good?

And why's is their responsibility? I don't feel the need to "publicly speak out" every time a white supremacist firebombs a church, but i certainly teach my children not to hurt other people. Sounds a lot like what any sane person would do, and likely far more effective.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Islam is going down in flames. I honestly don't care what some Imam in a Mosque supposedly said. I care what the unholy book of lies they teach from reads. So, go read it, get informed. Islam is an evil death cult. No amount of appeasement or political correctness will change that. Should be round up and sent back to their sand dunes. They don't belong in Western society, unless they denounce this religion that teaches barbarism against non-Muslims.

Eph 6: 12-13 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

“Lord…give us victory over the unbelievers.” Quran 3:147

“I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.” Quran 8:12

“Let not the unbelievers think they will ever get away. They have not the power so to do. Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your command, so that you may strike terror into the enemy of Allah and your enemy…” Quran 8:59-60

“When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.” Quran 9:5

“Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.” Quran 9:73

“Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.” Quran 9:123

“Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another…” Quran 5:51

Really

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join