It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
A little more at Daily Mail: Eleven-year-old Barron thought Kathy Griffin's anti-Trump 'severed head' photo shoot was REAL

Fair warning -- there are pics and a video of Kathy and that thing.

The agency later released a statement saying that '[it] is always unfortunate when people make statements that could be perceived as threats. We don't have the luxury of knowing a person's intent. Each alleged or perceived threat has to be investigated thoroughly which taxes Secret Service manpower and resources that could be utilized elsewhere.'

...a CNN spokesman said... We found what she did disgusting and offensive. We are pleased to see she has apologized and asked that the photos be taken down.

And bravo to Chelsea Clinton, Jake Tapper, and Anderson Cooper:

'This is vile and wrong. It is never funny to joke about killing a president.

CNN anchor Jake Tapper said: 'It's pretty disgusting. I can't imagine how anybody would think that's appropriate.'

For the record, I am appalled by the photo shoot Kathy Griffin took part in. It is clearly disgusting and completely inappropriate.

edit on 31-5-2017 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

The only reason that Barron Trump is on the news is because his parents put in there. They both made public comments on how Kathy Griffin upset his little feelings! The Obamas never did that to their children and no one ever called for the right to stop lambasting Pres Obama in every disgusting and offensive way possible, because of what his children were feeling.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The only reason that Barron Trump is on the news is because his parents put in there. They both made public comments on how Kathy Griffin upset his little feelings! The Obamas never did that to their children and no one ever called for the right to stop lambasting Pres Obama in every disgusting and offensive way possible, because of what his children were feeling.

yup

and from that link

People close to the Trump family told TMZ that Barron panicked at the make-believe sight of his beheaded dad and screamed for his mother Melania.

people close to trump
so unnamed

so i will dismiss it as fake news

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I will give you credit. You met my challenge. Congrats! With that said though...these are nobodies. Not a famous person, with professional photography. A bit redneck...but point made.
edit on 5/31/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
President's kids are screened from news.

My vote = Fake News

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
I will give you credit. You met my challenge. Congrats! With that said though...these are nobodies. Not a famous person, with professional photography. A bit redneck...but point made.

It can be argued that Kathy Griffin (in fact it has been in this thread and other) is a nobody. A Z-list "celebrity" that faded into obvilion until recently.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Okay. Got it. I think we've ALL got it. I won't argue with you. You're entitled to your opinion. You're entitled to state your opinion. Just as I have.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Okay. Got it. I think we've ALL got it. I won't argue with you. You're entitled to your opinion. You're entitled to state your opinion. Just as I have.

Like how it's their opinion that news are fake if it's not pro-Trump?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Like how it's their opinion that news are fake if it's not pro-Trump?

yup

Boadicea i would just like to know why you give credit to this story with an unnamed source?

im just curious
believe what you want but i am interested in why this special story is not fake news and credible

thanks

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

...their opinion...

Obviously, I cannot speak for anyone but myself.... and the sorry truth is that folks on both sides accept anonymous sources when it suits their purposes and reject those that don't. As for me, I don't have a side and I have repeatedly demanded that the anonymous sources stop, that everyone puts up or shuts up, and we let the chips fall where they may.

But bottom line is that this tit-for-tat-well-he-did-it-first-waaaaah defense is childish and pathetic. There are a few old threads on ATS Obama effigy threads that show exactly what ATSers thought/said. Anyone can look them up just like I did as opposed to making baseless accusations against other ATSers while avoiding the premise of the thread entirely.

I am not going to sink to that level because so-and-so is doing it -- or even if everyone in the whole wide world EXCEPT me is doing it. Nor do I really care about who said or did what in the past. I'm far more concerned with the "now", which ultimately determines the "then".

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

It can be argued that Kathy Griffin (in fact it has been in this thread and other) is a nobody. A Z-list "celebrity" that faded into obvilion until recently.

Yeah...but she isn't Joe Bob #kicker from the backwoods of NC. She has been on TV, is recognized and name known. Regardless...point taken.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

As for me, I don't have a side and I have repeatedly demanded that the anonymous sources stop, that everyone puts up or shuts up,

and you put up by posting links to a story with an anonymous source
good job there

for the record i could care less about the source
my point is that there are a lot of people in this thread that are totally cool with taking this as truth but if it does not fit their view(like you said) with an anonymous source they just dismiss it right away

a person will post a story with a new link with an unnamed source and the very first post, seconds later will dismiss it and laugh it off for that reason alone.

its pretty funny

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I can recall a nobody backwater preacher man shooting up and burning Korans causing quite a global melee!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Boadicea i would just like to know why you give credit to this story with an unnamed source?

im just curious
believe what you want but i am interested in why this special story is not fake news and credible

For several reasons. Because neither Trump nor Melania refuted it and Trump confirmed the same end result, though not the specific events leading up to it. Because Harvey Levin is a friend of Trump's, so he would have inside sources and would be least likely to report false information.

But just as important is that it could have happened, if not to Barron now, or the former first daughters, then to another child in the future. And that's just not acceptable.

We know better. We should damn well do better.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

ok.
fair enough

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

for the record i could care less about the source
my point is that there are a lot of people in this thread that are totally cool with taking this as truth but if it does not fit their view(like you said) with an anonymous source they just dismiss it right away

Then how about we focus on the deed, how traumatic it could be for any child -- including Barron -- and agree that this should never be acceptable by anyone towards anyone, and demand better from everyone???

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I can recall a nobody backwater preacher man shooting up and burning Korans causing quite a global melee!

Not even sure where you are going with that...friend. I thought we were talking about a minor celebrity disgustingly insulting the President of the USA. And as I said...the left actually reacting accordingly.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

We should damn well do better.

How? By censoring offensive free speech? Where do you draw the line?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

im just curious

For several reasons. Because neither Trump nor Melania refuted it and Trump confirmed the same end result, though not the specific events leading up to it. Because Harvey Levin is a friend of Trump's, so he would have inside sources and would be least likely to report false information.

But just as important is that it could have happened, if not to Barron now, or the former first daughters, then to another child in the future. And that's just not acceptable.

We know better. We should damn well do better.

Your last line should be a bumper sticker, a t-shirt and a freakin' campaign slogan!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I don't think anyone is denying that it could be traumatic for him. It's just that we think it's unlikely. But yeah we can demand better.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join