It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Boadicea

She did not confirm nor deny the story.

Fair enough. But in the grand picture, it's not just about Barron. Malia and Sasha have been brought up as well -- and rightfully so. Because even if it didn't happen to Barron now, or Malia and Sasha or Jenna or Barb or Chelsea or Amy, it could just as easily happen to another child later.

And it will if we don't learn from this and do better going forward.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I would think he would be old enough to know that it's a fake. He is smart enough to know that everyone is giving Trump a hard time. Heck I am sure he saw that parade where a statue of liberty held up Trump's severed head.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Hope you have a goodly time if you can make it to Durbs
Longtime friends of ours moved there a couple of years ago,so at least if we can get the petrol money and some spending money together,we don't have to pay for accommodation,which takes up most of one's vacation money,along with petrol.Ya hey,what can you do..one can just be alert and security conscious and hope to make it. That's the main reason i get so bitterly vexed with people's madman antics re Trump..they have no idea how much worse it can be.I have to say i am disillusioned with him. It was the Saudi thing that did it for me. I don't care what happens to him anymore.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I would think he would be old enough to know that it's a fake.

I wouldn't. He's a child.

He is smart enough to know that everyone is giving Trump a hard time.

Much more than just "a hard time"... and all the more reason for Barron to believe the worst when he sees it on "the news."

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: TinySickTears

Hope you have a goodly time if you can make it to Durbs
Longtime friends of ours moved there a couple of years ago,so at least if we can get the petrol money and some spending money together,we don't have to pay for accommodation,which takes up most of one's vacation money,along with petrol.Ya hey,what can you do..one can just be alert and security conscious and hope to make it. That's the main reason i get so bitterly vexed with people's madman antics re Trump..they have no idea how much worse it can be.I have to say i am disillusioned with him. It was the Saudi thing that did it for me. I don't care what happens to him anymore.

like i said i will not pretend to know what you go through but i get a lot of info from more than the news. me and my buddy talk quite a bit. he sends me # that goes on locally and it is hard to fathom.
if people had to deal with those kinds of politics in the states they would lose their minds.

i will be staying at his house and he will be my guide.
i want to see the beauty of durban and south africa as a whole.
we are going to go to the drakensburg mountains.

i also want to see for myself how life is there.
i have a feeling it will be very humbling

and then of course the skuif

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I would think he would be old enough to know that it's a fake. He is smart enough to know that everyone is giving Trump a hard time. Heck I am sure he saw that parade where a statue of liberty held up Trump's severed head.

What about the children???!!!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

what about them indeed

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

BS! I don't believe for one second that Baron Trump thought that was really his father's head!

Then I pray that you will someday leave the hatred consuming you absolutely, and have no desire to debate with you further. Until you can abandon the hate, there is nothing that can be gained from this exchange. You are beyond reach.

Have a nice day.

TheRedneck

I know what you are feeling.
I lost respect for a few people in this thread.
The hate is strong, and that is very sad.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

The only ones doing it are terrorists.

Ahhh right wing hyperbole.

Settle down would ya.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

wouldn't call it irony. Travesty... inhumane... shameful... unconscionable... brutal... un-American... I would start there. And then have a few choice names for the political critters responsible.

Semantics. I agree with you, tho.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding, but if one feels true outrage for the one then one will necessarily feel true outrage for the other. Nothing "*manufactured*" about it. Nor is it an either/or situation.

The Kathy Griffin story is a prime example of "manufactured anger". There are far more pressing issues domestically and internationally to get all riled up about. It is a distraction tool...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: TheRedneck

BS! I don't believe for one second that Baron Trump thought that was really his father's head!

Then I pray that you will someday leave the hatred consuming you absolutely, and have no desire to debate with you further. Until you can abandon the hate, there is nothing that can be gained from this exchange. You are beyond reach.

Have a nice day.

TheRedneck

I know what you are feeling.
I lost respect for a few people in this thread.
The hate is strong, and that is very sad.

Not believing the story is not hate.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

yeah.
im with you

why is it always taken to the extreme

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

The Kathy Griffin story is a prime example of "manufactured anger". There are far more pressing issues domestically and internationally to get all riled up about. It is a distraction tool...

I profoundly disagree. If we cannot even agree on a basic common level of decency and civility in our interactions -- much less respect and courtesy -- then garbage in and garbage out. We can only compound our very real problems.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Jeeze! I hate to sound like a broken record, but where was your outrage over the Obama children's perceptions?

Honestly...I didn't see it. I saw one story on one of them getting high and that was it. From where I live, from the TV I watch, the Obama kids were left mostly alone. Probably also partially because they are girls.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: windword

Jeeze! I hate to sound like a broken record, but where was your outrage over the Obama children's perceptions?

I can tell you what their answer was back then: "too bad, so sad, blame the parents for getting into politics, need to grow a thicker skin, up to their parents to teach them to deal with it, etc.".

Honestly...please show me anything, anywhere near this. Educate me if you will because I have never seen Obama's bloody head being displayed before others. No...it doesn't have to be exactly that...but show me the right doing something this graphically obnoxious.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oh...and allow me to say or admit this. I just said it to my wife. I am shocked that CNN fired her...I'm shocked at how many on the left have denounced her, etc. Ever since Trump's election, I have never seen the left stand up for something that didn't support their agenda directly.

So...for the moment at least...

edit on 5/31/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Oh...and allow me to say or admit this. I just said it to my wife. I am shocked that CNN fired her...I'm shocked at how many on the left have denounced her, etc. Ever since Trump's election, I have never see the left stand up for something that didn't support their agenda directly.

So...for the moment at least...

That's because you have not been paying attention.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Not very bloody but closer if you just have to have a detached head.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join