It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

it must be family tradition then cause it seems super weird to me that a 20 year old would call his mom mommy

what works for your family works though

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: introvert

Perhaps that's the problem. Everyone is so thin-skinned any more that we get outraged over everything.

i really dont believe a lot of this outrage is real
i just dont

no facts to back it up.
just a feeling

im sure most think it is in bad taste. i feel that way cause i think was in bad taste and it takes a lot for me to feel that way

but all the screams of having her arrested and investigated for ties to terrorists....
i really dont think people actually believe that #

Well Yo-Landi, I have read this thread and I don't recall anyone calling for her to be arrested or even that she did not have the right to do it. I've only read that people feel it was in bad taste and that it is deplorable. Also that it mimics a very real threat occurring in the world today.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
As Paris Hilton would say,

"Beheadings are so HOT!"

The apologists on this thread make my stomach turn. I guess beheadings are cool and trendy, as long as there's enough collective hate to justify it's promotion.

Incredible how they want to be muslim-esque while telling themselves they can convert Islam to be politically correct..instead of religionally correct.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

a reply to: TinySickTears

a comic who shocks should be investigated for ties to isis

Ya, the ISIS comparisons are simply absurd.

Political hyperbole and fake outrage for the sake of partisanship.

No they're not. They are spot on. It reminds me of a Geico commercial: "That's what they do."

Be-headings and decapitations stretches back many hundreds of years, if not thousands and was performed by many different types of people for many different reasons.

You are attaching this to ISIS because it is current and fits your political narrative.

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Okay fair enough,the point you made about unnamed sources. Still i really wish people would grow up now and stop acting like demented toddlers re Trump. It's only for 4 years,and bloody hell one does not always get one's own way. It's just how life goes,and i have literally Never in my 52 years seen people go hysterical over nothing and jump on bandwagons for 15 minutes of fame like this,since Trump ran for prez and became prez. Makes me wish i could drag each and everyone so hysterical about Trump,to South Africa and make them live in a country with Jacob Zuma as prez. Especially the whites

So,i will not be surprised if Barron really did get a horrible fright,and his parents indeed should warn him that this will not be the last time something like this happens.Noted about the unnamed sources,as i said.

I will add,just in general - In some perverse way,many of these rabid anti-Trump hystericals and constant protesters/rioters should question themselves Why they are allowing the antichrist they hate so much,to rule their lives,and fill their mind,thoughts,days and activities? Could it be that without this schedule of social media bleating and bitching,the protest marches and rioting,they would not HAVE much of a life? Because i hate Zuma every bit as vituperatively and rabidly as they hate Trump,even More because my children and grandchildren may well be slaughtered at some time in the future directly because of his anti-white rhetoric and hatemongering. Or we may all just silently die of famine within the next few years,because he wants to take the farms away from all the white farmers-the ONLY ones feeding the nation! Do i give him more than a passing thought some days? HELL NO. I have a life,and i refuse to make it a misery by being consumed by a man i perceive (correctly) to be a cretinous embarrassment as well as a monster!

Btw i saw the top line of your signature only now

edit on 31-5-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Boadicea

You interjected yourself when someone asked me why I hadn't condemned Kathy Griffin, and I said that I was too busy defending free speech.

I don't see how your comment, that I had plenty of time to condemn her in your thread, deserves any more attention than what I've already given you. I see this issue as a cheap publicity stunt on the Trump's part, using Barron Trump's wittle feelings as an excuse to garner support for their agenda to silence free speech.

thats how i see it too

i will qualify again

i support her right to post that pic
i also support her employers right to fire her

i dont support her being investigated for ties to isis and stupid # like that

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

it must be family tradition then cause it seems super weird to me that a 20 year old would call his mom mommy

Eh...when my mom was dying, I reverted to calling her 'Mommy.' As it came out of my mouth, I was surprised. I was 41. I can only chalk it up to feeling emotionally vulnerable and afraid. I hadn't called her 'Mommy' since I was in elementary school.

I do think every family is different and some of it is a regional/cultural thing.

link   

originally posted by: Gargamel

Well Yo-Landi, I have read this thread and I don't recall anyone calling for her to be arrested or even that she did not have the right to do it. I've only read that people feel it was in bad taste and that it is deplorable. Also that it mimics a very real threat occurring in the world today.

well between this thread and the other i have read it.
multiple people have said it

link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Also, what normal 11 year old watches news.

I would think that the son of the President isn't your average 11 year old. Anyway my 11 year old watched the presidential debates and we're not even American and it was what he wanted to watch to boot. So........

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes but now in modern times it IS Isis doing the beheadings. Same as the Crusades arguments. Christians are not doing it anymore,not for a long loooong time now.

link   

I wasn't a member then and neither were you. But, you are welcome to go back through the threads and find right wingers condemning that and the Obama pictorial mutilations on behalf of the children! Please do so before decrying my accusations of stunningly blatant right wing hypocrisy.
edit on 31-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: underwerks
So you say it´s the fault of this 11 year old boy because he can´t tell the difference between a real beheading and not? Do you think in that situation one would get closer to the TV to check out if his father really was beheaded?

Not every 11 year old kid is allowed to watch gory movies or play SAW games alike by their parents.

I doubt it happened. Everything in the story makes me believe it's a piece of "news" placed there to pull on people's heart strings in a certain direction, namely Trumps.

I mean, there isn't any named source for this actually happening, outside of "Trump family sources tell us.."

Why is that ok here? Especially when you take into account the relationship between Levine and Trump..

You do realize you sound unbelievably nutty..like a westboro baptist...liberals are now worse than almost all the conservatives before them.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Perhaps that's the problem. Everyone is so thin-skinned any more that we get outraged over everything.

i just dont

no facts to back it up.
just a feeling

im sure most think it is in bad taste. i feel that way cause i think was in bad taste and it takes a lot for me to feel that way

but all the screams of having her arrested and investigated for ties to terrorists....

They did in another thread.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

im with you
not saying i understand totally what you deal with but i get what i can

my buddy lives in durban and we talk about the political climate there a lot

just this morning he job was locked down because of riots in the streets over high prices of toyota mini bus and taxi use.

he sent me a vid on whatsapp.
crazy #....

i feel your pain

with any luck i will be in durban in december to see for myself

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Boadicea

I don't see how your comment, that I had plenty of time to condemn her in your thread, deserves any more attention than what I've already given you.

Then please PLEASE ignore me... and I shall return the favor.

link   
a reply to: Gargamel

No reason why he wouldn't be. If he was mature enough to watch the news then he should be mature enough to recognize that the head was a prop and not end up screaming mommy, mommy.

Makes it harder to have it both ways.

link   
Odd that people accept unnamed source as truth this time.

link   

I only remember calling my mom "Mom" but yeah, they call her 'Mommy'.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

i just dont

no facts to back it up.
just a feeling

They did in another thread.

i very well may have gotten my threads crossed.
it for sure was happening in the thread last night.

up till 3 i only posted a few times from my break at work from my phone...so yeah it may not have been in this thread but people absolutely said it
many people said it many times

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Odd that people accept unnamed source as truth this time.

its convenient

ive brought it up about 5 times in this thread and nobody has even responded to it

if it is a negative trump story it is fake news and dismissed

if it helps trump in any way then it is fo real fo real and taken as the gods truth

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join