It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

As usual, left wing shallow one-layered thinking fails.

The image does not necessarily mean she is an ISIS sympathizer....Did anybody here say she was supporting them?

She is saying, "this is what our president deserves. The most heinous barbaric vile violent act a barbarian can conjure up is what I would like to happen to the president."

That is what she is saying, the methhead-looking-unfunny-cow that she is.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yes, she got the reaction she wanted but probably not the backlash..I think it's gone beyond her expectations.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

As usual, left wing shallow one-layered thinking fails.

The image does not necessarily mean she is an ISIS sympathizer....Did anybody here say she was supporting them?

Yes in another thread.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Far From Ground Zero, Obscure Pastor Is Ignored No Longer

Mr. Jones, 58, a former hotel manager with a red face and a white handlebar mustache, argues that as an American Christian he has a right to burn Islam’s sacred book because “it’s full of lies.” And in another era, he might have been easily ignored, as he was last year when he posted a sign at his church declaring “Islam is of the devil.”

But now the global spotlight has shifted. With the debate in New York putting religious tensions front and center, Mr. Jones has suddenly attracted thousands of fans and critics on Facebook, while around the world he is being presented as a symbol of American anti-Islamic sentiment.

Now, Kathy who?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
. That was intelligence turned stupid while the redneck was stupid continuing.

i dont think so

i think she knew exactly what was going to happen

do you think she thought people were going to flag it as awesome and pat her on the back?

i dont think so

she said her and the photographer were going to have to move to mexico once the pic came out

she knew what the reaction was going to be

maybe it is coming on a little stronger than expected but she knew people were going to be shocked and flip. that was the point

Yeah...but the stupid part is she was wrong about the reaction. Her apology was so rehearsed it was painful.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Changed my signature

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

i dont think it was said in this thread but members that have posted in this thread made a comment in the other thread about the pic

the methhead-looking-unfunny-cow that she is.

^^^^^^
see i can laugh cause you are outraged by her

i have been calling her wallet face cause she looks like she spent too much time in the sun with the bolivian marching powder

mine does not come from a place of outrage though.

i think yours is funnier cause you are flipping out over it

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Politically speaking,where my country is at now,and has been for almost 2 decades,it has definitely made me a more aggressive person.And i was rather scrappy to start with. But it's having always in the back of your mind,even in a small backroom of the mind,the very real possibility that you may have to defend your life and that of your loved ones at any given time,and the attack may come when you least expect it.So you come to always expect it. And for instance,even if i had to move to Iceland,Russia,Scotland,or Buenos Aires,it doesn't matter where - i shall NEVER live in a residence that does not have steel security doors by the entrances,and bars on the windows. You come to live under siege,you imprison Yourself to be safer.My children has never known what it is like to just go off on one's bicycle all day,to go urban exploring,walk to the movies and back at night,even in a group of friends,to just hop on the train and go dawdle around in the city like i did,even at 9/10yo like i did.Because the way they murder,it is not just murder,it is obscene and demonic. To even hear of it,damages the psyche. My good friend Haley has a son,his longtime girlfriend's father was murdered just about 2 months ago,i cannot even tell you what they did.Haley went to ID the body because it would've sent the surviving family insane.Ach well,like i said,what can one do hey,except always be alert and prepared to fight and hope for the best.And one has to try and enjoy life,otherwise even if no one murders you,you will have an unhappy life anyway.

That is why i get so annoyed when people carry on so about Trump. Their prez does not advocate for seizing their property and encourages shooting them,as ours has done to the white ethnicity. And i doubt very much he will lead them into a famine,a Zim style situation,like Zuma will given 0.0000000000000001 of a change.

Ya the skuif is never far behind locally
If you're coming into Mpumalanga Province at all during your stay,lemme know,we'll take you and your friend to dinner.Or braai whatever.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Good night guys and gals! This has actually been a fun conversation. I didn't have to beat the piss out of anyone and actually feel that there is some hope of getting along.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Good night!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

of course.
it was rehearsed and it was forced
she did not mean it

if she ever wants to get a check again she has to say it

wouldnt want to lose the house in the hills and have to go back to slumming in

had to say it

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Thanks for all you added -- much appreciated! Sleep well

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

people here will never understand how it is
i am not claiming to understand either...i just get little glimpses but the odd news story here and there does not paint the whole picture.
like i said that is part of the reason i am going there.
i think it is going to be very eye opening and humbling and i just might appreciate the # i have a little more than i do.

i dont know how far mpumalanga is from kwa zulu natal but i will check. i am going to message my buddy right now.

the flight plan i had last year when i was supposed to go was landing in joburg and possibly driving back to durban with him. i was going to fly from there to durban but i figured if we drove i would get a better perspective on things.
if mpumalanga is anywhere along the way from joburg to durban i would say for sure we should hook up and have a braii.

he is always making kudu and warthog sausage. cant wait to try it
some roti
and of course legit bunny chow

last time he was here he brought legit curry cause the curry here is # and he taught me how to make it. he should be here next week and he is bringing me more...

i cant even imagine having to live in the situation that you guys do down there with a turd like zuma and how quickly things can turn and how violent it can be with no real protection...

hopefully i will be seeing for myself. it is going to be my christmas present
i plan to leave december 26.
i cant be away from my daughter on jesus day

and thanks for the offer

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: introvert

a comic who shocks should be investigated for ties to isis

Ya, the ISIS comparisons are simply absurd.

Political hyperbole and fake outrage for the sake of partisanship.

No they're not. They are spot on. It reminds me of a Geico commercial: "That's what they do."

Be-headings and decapitations stretches back many hundreds of years, if not thousands and was performed by many different types of people for many different reasons.

You are attaching this to ISIS because it is current and fits your political narrative.

How stupid is that reasoning! Of course beheadings go back hundreds of years! That's why in today's world we call these acts BARBARIC when perpetrated by ISIS and other groups that have reverted to times when beheadings were prevalent.

THAT'S why I'm attaching this to ISIS. Get it! "It's what they do!"

And throughout all those years the act of decapitation/beheading has been depicted by many artists in many different forms. They were never compared as being "like" those they depict.

But for some reason you are in this case, for political reasons.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

i made a similar argument with caravaggio last night

edit on 31-5-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Reply to: TinySickTears Would have been cool if his parents told him he might come across an image that is not real and a mean joke.
Did They?
Maybe

Can't miss a chance to play on people's emotions though.

I do not care if you like the POTUS or not, name one example of something like this happening to any other sitting president.
Who would be up in arms if that were Obama's head instead of trump.
Even good ole "W" Bush never received this type of disrespect.

Replace that head with the person that means everything in the world to you. Now picture someone using their "Celebrity
Status" to openly attack and defile that person with pictures of violence and death.
How anyone can think this is ok is sick in the head.

You may not like him. You may not agree with him. But he is human. And he is our President.
And don't give me any of that "Not My President" crap. Fact is if you live in the U.S. like it or not he is "Your" President.
How does promoting depictions of violence bring anything positive to the table.
How does the decapitated bloody head of a sitting president teach anything about tolerance?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PainGod

You should probably go to page 20 of this thread and spare further embarrassment to yourself.
Also..get over it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: introvert

i made a similar argument with caravaggio last night

I believe Rembrandt also created art depicting biblical decapitations.

If he was alive today, creating his works, would we be invoking the name of ISIS?

Side note: I am in no way, shape or form comparing this comedian to Rembrandt, in regards to their talent or quality of work.
edit on 31-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Boadicea

Trump family sources tell us Barron was in front of the TV watching a show when the news came on and he saw the bloody, beheaded image. We're told he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!"

I don't believe that for one second! Has Barron never played a video game, seem a gory movie or attended a Halloween Haunted House?

I agree that what Kathy Griffin did was in bad taste, but, Melainia's hyperboleic reaction is ridiculous!
That's not the same thing in the slightest, nor was her reaction hyperbolic. The kid is 11. It wasn't some random image on the xbox, nor on the tv screen. It was a depiction of his father's decapitated head covered in blood.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PainGod

please stop crying

and yeah.
page 20 or so of other thread

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join