It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SethRich.info New website + will Mueller declare states secrets?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: D8Tee

That is the Russian connection, having the DNC refuse to hand their servers over to the FBI and instead let Crowdstrike do the investigation.

Yep. And on a Friday, June 10th, all DNC employees were told to leave their laptops in the office. They were not told what for. And, during the next two days, the CrowdStrike team working inside DNC headquarters replaced the software and set up new login credentials and new passwords.

I hadn't been aware of this, is it confirmed?

Sheananigans all around, I hope against hope the DNC burns for this.

Sick of the twisted agenda and the SJW's thinking they can take over society.
edit on 29-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It only takes one

Thank you Ma"am!

We owe you

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
HA Goodman mentioned bull#mans Rich's saga and it is worth watching

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes, case closed as we KNOW Crowdstrike are lied and completely discredited.

So... you are going to discard all the evidence it was the Russians because either the source is anonymous or discredited, and the rest of the evidence, though overwhelming, is merely "circumstantial." Instead, you favor a complicated theory for which there are no reliable sources and for which the "evidence" is entirely circumstantial?

I haven't discarded any evidence. There is no evidence.

If there was it would have been leaked already.

Indeed. All we have is the word of the DNC outsourced IT organisation - the same people as you well know who got busted pushing their "fancy bear" nonsense in another case.

Crowdstrike based their findings on supposed similarities in hacking procedures used to allegedly shut down Ukranian anti aircraft missiles.

The problem with that is that the Ukranians denied shortly after the report was released that their missile batteries had been hacked.

The main theory that Crowdstrike based their Russian narrative on was completely blown out of the water by the Ukranians. A fact that keeps being overlooked in all of this.

Yes great post.

I was pointing this out on a thread last week.

Now remember, the DNC and media have made the idea that Russia hacked the DNC be one of the biggest threats to our elections ever.

Yet they refused to allow even the FBI to look at their servers! This is unbelievable!

Instead they allow a private firm that has connections to the DNC to be the only ones to have access, and all "17 intelligence agencies" made their minds up based on crowdstrikes findings.

Crowdstrike goes on and on about how the Russian hackers are some of the most sophisticated ever, yat they say they were able to almost immediately identify them because they used the same signatures as other hacks such as in Germany and the Ukraine.

Only they were wrong about Ukraine.

And we now know from wikileaks that the US created programs to allow hackers to frame other state actors by making a hack look like their signature, and we know that these tolls have fallen into the hands of others.

Yet Crowdstrike would have us believe that the worlds foremost superhackers just didn't think of disguising who they were.

None of this makes any sense.

The whole thing is a muddy soup. The key is finding out how Wikileaks got the emails. For what remains of this shambles of a government, and for Seth Rich and his family.

There is a lot riding on what actually happened here. We all have our guesses, but that's all. It's frustrating.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Another hour?

Cliffes Notes...

пожалуйста и спасибо

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Did she say, "the TWO that killed him?" So, when they made this video, they had info that it was two individuals.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Did she say, "the TWO that killed him?" So, when they made this video, they had info that it was two individuals.

Hmmm

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Lo siento

My sincere apologies

edit on 29-5-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Lang

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The botched robbery theory, which police have pursued for nearly a year isn't panning out. Two assailants caught on a grainy video tape from a camera at a nearby grocery mart, shot Rich twice in his back but not take his wallet, cell phone, keys, watch or necklace worth about 2,000.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

I have to ask if you can tell me in english what you have in your post ....what language is that ? ETA this vid is OT but related in the need for tptb to maintain the Russian narrative . Rich may have been the example Podesta Email was about that brought the Emails to the front and caused Hillary to loose because of the Bernie double cross but if it turns out that it was a leak and not a Russian hack then that narrative falls apart ...

So this vid takes us back in time to 2012 and Hillarys roll as SOS and what was in the works back then . This vid has some very important dots connected with Hillary / Soros /and Ukraine The documentation leaves no room for conjecture and deals with Government documents and Govt. sources

edit on 29-5-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: xuenchen

мат!

игра закончена

отлично сработано

This is against ATS' T&C: see 15i under Terms and Conditions of Use

15i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of Use (and the Terms and Conditions of Membership), you agree not to Post or chat in any language other than English.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Russian.

Says "Game over, Well done."

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Have both of the Awan brothers fled to Pakistan?

dailycaller.com...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That is what has been claimed ....4 brothers and 2 wife's . George Webb has reported on it .

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Strange Tweet from Dmitri Alperovitch Co-Founder & CTO at CrowdStrike; Senior Fellow at Atlantic Council. From last September.
Tweet

Translation -
Link Seth Rich to the Russians by claiming he is working for them, keeping the Russia focus front and center while deflecting from the leak being a disgruntled Bernie supporter exposing corruption.

At this stage of the game I would not trust anything coming from Crowdstrike.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Is Panda some kinda codeword in the IT world?

Dmitri from Crowdstrike likes to bandy it about.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Xcathdra

Is Panda some kinda codeword in the IT world?

Dmitri from Crowdstrike likes to bandy it about.

Didn't Seth's online identities deal with Pandas?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
Seth's social media accounts (Confirmed) Reddit- MeGrimlock4 (Confirmed) Twitter/Instagram- Panda4Progress (Suspected) Reddit- Pandas4Bernie (Suspected) Twitter- Pandas4Bernie (Suspected) Tumblr- Pandas4Bernie2016

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Webbs youtube channel has many interesting videos, he updates frequently.

George Webb

Latest video; he's making claims of confiscated cameras.

edit on 30-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Dmitri Alperovitch - the one that started the whole idea that the Russians wanted to use the leaked files to manipulate U. S. voters. He was also the one that contacted The Washington Post.

Dmitri Alperovitch - wife is Phyllis Schneck, deputy under-secretary for cybsersecurity and communications at the Department of Homeland Security. (Or, she was in Nov. 2016...I'm not sure she still has that position.

Correction: I may be wrong about Schneck being Alperovitch's wife....I should have posted the link and now I cannot find it. But, from here we find this:

Alperovitch studied computer science at Georgia Tech and went on to work at an antispam software firm. There he met a striking dark-haired computer geek named Phyllis Schneck. As a teenager, Schneck once showed her father that she could hack into the company where he worked as an engineer. Appalled, Dr. Schneck made his daughter promise never to do something like that again.

To better understand his adversaries, Alperovitch posed as a Russian gangster on spam discussion forums, an experience he wrote up in a series of reports. One day he returned from lunch to a voice mail telling him to call the FBI immediately. He was terrified. "I was not a citizen yet," he told me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join