It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SethRich.info New website + will Mueller declare states secrets?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I believe the President has the authority to go public on any information he chooses, outside of secrets protected by the Atomic Energy Act.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He may have to do that seeing he seems to be between a rock and a hard place .Dr.Corsie from Info wars and who is the Washington corespondent has a 20 year friendship with Trump so this info should find its way to him . If it turns out to be true that "states secret " was put on Seth Rich the the robbery story looses all meaning . You don't invoke states secrets over a plain robbery gone bad .

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

He may have to do that seeing he seems to be between a rock and a hard place .Dr.Corsie from Info wars and who is the Washington corespondent has a 20 year friendship with Trump so this info should find its way to him . If it turns out to be true that "states secret " was put on Seth Rich the the robbery story looses all meaning . You don't invoke states secrets over a plain robbery gone bad .

I hadn't really thought of that - yes making this killing secret would be very suspicious. It would look like a move to stop FOIA requests.
edit on 29/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

JW put out a vid a few days ago stating that those requests have been sent .George mentioned it as well but said that could get bogged down for awhile . Their first request got no response so no confirmation or denial as of yet . I see Crosstalk has a vid up on the subject

edit on 29-5-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: DJW001

Yes, case closed as we KNOW Crowdstrike are lied and completely discredited.

So... you are going to discard all the evidence it was the Russians because either the source is anonymous or discredited, and the rest of the evidence, though overwhelming, is merely "circumstantial." Instead, you favor a complicated theory for which there are no reliable sources and for which the "evidence" is entirely circumstantial?

I haven't discarded any evidence. There is no evidence.

If there was it would have been leaked already.

Indeed. All we have is the word of the DNC outsourced IT organisation - the same people as you well know who got busted pushing their "fancy bear" nonsense in another case.

Crowdstrike based their findings on supposed similarities in hacking procedures used to allegedly shut down Ukranian anti aircraft missiles.

The problem with that is that the Ukranians denied shortly after the report was released that their missile batteries had been hacked.

The main theory that Crowdstrike based their Russian narrative on was completely blown out of the water by the Ukranians. A fact that keeps being overlooked in all of this.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: DJW001

Yes, case closed as we KNOW Crowdstrike are lied and completely discredited.

So... you are going to discard all the evidence it was the Russians because either the source is anonymous or discredited, and the rest of the evidence, though overwhelming, is merely "circumstantial." Instead, you favor a complicated theory for which there are no reliable sources and for which the "evidence" is entirely circumstantial?

I haven't discarded any evidence. There is no evidence.

If there was it would have been leaked already.

Indeed. All we have is the word of the DNC outsourced IT organisation - the same people as you well know who got busted pushing their "fancy bear" nonsense in another case.

Crowdstrike retracted their russia assessment.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Here's a recent article about the Russia/Crowdstrike/Ukraine debunking.

www.voanews.com...

Crowdstrike is either incompetent or complicit.
edit on 29-5-2017 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2017 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Oh please not that again. There's an entire idiotic thread about how the perps stole FBI weapons.
DC that borders on Virginia. Illegal gun capitol of the state's?
Give me a break. You can get an untraceable gun so easily it's tragic here.
Most guns involved in crimes in the north east are sold through Virginia.

Seth's parents who have not been pressured into silence have asked that the frigging conspiracy theories stop.
But WTF do you guys care. You don't. You're having fun. Thats all you care about.

edit on 5292017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
or complicit.

ding ding ding... we have a winner.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

From what I've read on it all that crowd strike investigation did was slow things down. It didn't stop the FBI discovery at all.
It slowed them down. They still were able to clearly ascertain that the #ing russians did in fact hack the DNC.
Denial of reality is a disease.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Chicago is actually the illegal gun capital of the US as of 2016 (yes gun, not murder).

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

We have another victim you mean.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Does Sharblue pay more than Correct the Record?

I read that they were looking into some pay gap issues. Hope they got that sorted.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

From what I've read on it all that crowd strike investigation did was slow things down. It didn't stop the FBI discovery at all.
It slowed them down. They still were able to clearly ascertain that the #ing russians did in fact hack the DNC.

No they werent. Crowdstrike was the only company to examine the "hacked server". The FBI, to this day, is still blocked from examining it. The FBI / intel community used crowdstrikes assessment for their own. Crowdstrike has since retracted the Russia claims.

* - Cyber Firm Rewrites Part of Disputed Russian Hacking Report
* - EXCLUSIVE: Cybersecurity experts who were first to conclude that Putin hacked presidential election ABANDON some of their claims against Russia - and refuse to co-operate with Congress

If you are going to continually post false / misleading info I am going to call you out.

I strongly urge people to verify claims made by Sillyolme for accuracy and truth

edit on 29-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a reply to: D8Tee

Oh please not that again. There's an entire idiotic thread about how the perps stole FBI weapons.
DC that borders on Virginia. Illegal gun capitol of the state's?
Give me a break. You can get an untraceable gun so easily it's tragic here.
Most guns involved in crimes in the north east are sold through Virginia.

Seth's parents who have not been pressured into silence have asked that the frigging conspiracy theories stop.
But WTF do you guys care. You don't. You're having fun. Thats all you care about.

Please stop investigating my son so we aren't offed as well. Thank you!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The FBI never, never, never looked at the servers. Please stop lying.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Oh please...completely miss the point and get all off topic .
No one needed to perform a complicated crime like rob the friggin FBI to get weapons that can be traced back to the government to murder a citizen the government wanted to silence.
Thereby raising all kinds of suspicion. ???
It's ready quite convoluted but these conspiracy theories have to be so they can incorporate this many disparate elements into a cohesive believable story.
Too bad this one is such a total fail.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Yes it is... given you at least understand this, I have some hope you will recover soon!

edit on 29/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You should try investigating this instead of wasting your time calling me out like some baby.
How far out does a conspiracy have to get before you guys think it's too absurd?

This is just a foolish attempt to change the narrative about how the Russians did in fact hack the DNC.
It's a rather pathetic attempt too.
I said yesterday I was through with it and you all can just wallow in your swill.
I should have kept to that and stayed out of this thread.
I'm sure it cost me some brain cells just reading this crap.
Carry on ...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

and yet you have no facts that support the russia lie and ignore the fact it was retracted by crowdstrike.

Like Hillary Clinton and her emails, you werent forced to come into this thread and post misleading information. You did it on your own so the only person to blame is yourself.
edit on 29-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join