It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SethRich.info New website + will Mueller declare states secrets?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: D8Tee

No. It is common knowledge that you conservatives don't want to believe that the Russians hacked the DNC. It isn't common knowledge that isn't true. Don't confuse your personal echo chambers for what the national opinion is. Furthermore, Mueller and co. are investigating the Russian connection whether you like it or not.

Why would anyone believe that the Russians hacked the DNC?
Where's the proof?
Here's your chance to shine Krazysh0t.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Their "source" that Russia hacked the DNC is from crowdstrike. The DNC refuses to allow the FBI to forensically examine the server. All "17 intelligence agencies" used crowdstrikes assessment. To bad crowdstrike has since retracted their russia hack claims.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

No. It is common knowledge that you conservatives don't want to believe that the Russians hacked the DNC. It isn't common knowledge that isn't true. Don't confuse your personal echo chambers for what the national opinion is. Furthermore, Mueller and co. are investigating the Russian connection whether you like it or not.

Where's the proof?

Shine? I've posted the Crowdstrike proof before in other threads when they ask for this proof. You guys just bury your heads in the sand and pretend like Crowdstrike is lying. I'm not going to bother. I already know how this song-and-dance goes. You guys aren't looking to deny ignorance. Y'all are just trying to get me to slip up so you can all pounce on me and troll me.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Shine? I've posted the Crowdstrike proof before in other threads when they ask for this proof.
No, please post the proof here. I'd like to see what you have.
edit on 30-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Where's the proof?

Shine? I've posted the Crowdstrike proof before in other threads when they ask for this proof. You guys just bury your heads in the sand and pretend like Crowdstrike is lying. I'm not going to bother. I already know how this song-and-dance goes. You guys aren't looking to deny ignorance. Y'all are just trying to get me to slip up so you can all pounce on me and troll me.

you should let crowdstrike know you have another source for them since they have retracted their russia hack claims and refuse ti cooperate with Congress now.

EXCLUSIVE: Cybersecurity experts who were first to conclude that Putin hacked presidential election ABANDON some of their claims against Russia - and refuse to co-operate with Congress

It was an explosive conclusion which cast a pall over the entire election: that the Kremlin was behind a hack of the Democratic National Committee which resulted in its embarrassing secrets being published.

First made in June 2016, it has overshadowed the election, transition and now presidency of Donald Trump.

And the FBI, CIA, NSA and 12 other intelligence agencies published an unprecedented joint report saying the Vladimir Putin ordered a hacking campaign to tip the election against Hillary Clinton.

But now the first expert company to make a link between the DNC hacks and the Kremlin is facing a damaging series of questions over its credibility, DailyMail.com can disclose.

Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has had to retract portions of a report supporting its allegations of Russian cyberattacks – and is also refusing to address Congress about its findings on Moscow's election hacking.

click link for entire article..

any reason you are ignoring that info?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Shine? I've posted the Crowdstrike proof before in other threads when they ask for this proof.

www.google.com. Type crowdstrike DNC into the web bar and do your own research. I'm not acquiescing to people's demands like this. If you cared to look for the evidence and review it, you would have done so already.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Just tried

Still nada

Sources say

link   

Where's the proof?

you should let crowdstrike know you have another source for them since they have retracted their russia hack claims and refuse ti cooperate with Congress now.

EXCLUSIVE: Cybersecurity experts who were first to conclude that Putin hacked presidential election ABANDON some of their claims against Russia - and refuse to co-operate with Congress

It was an explosive conclusion which cast a pall over the entire election: that the Kremlin was behind a hack of the Democratic National Committee which resulted in its embarrassing secrets being published.

First made in June 2016, it has overshadowed the election, transition and now presidency of Donald Trump.

And the FBI, CIA, NSA and 12 other intelligence agencies published an unprecedented joint report saying the Vladimir Putin ordered a hacking campaign to tip the election against Hillary Clinton.

But now the first expert company to make a link between the DNC hacks and the Kremlin is facing a damaging series of questions over its credibility, DailyMail.com can disclose.

Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has had to retract portions of a report supporting its allegations of Russian cyberattacks – and is also refusing to address Congress about its findings on Moscow's election hacking.

click link for entire article..

link   

www.google.com. Type crowdstrike DNC into the web bar and do your own research. I'm not acquiescing to people's demands like this. If you cared to look for the evidence and review it, you would have done so already.

Burying your head in the sand won't work Krazysh0t, Crowdsource is walking back what you took to believe as proof. You've been trolled by Crowdstrike and you fell for it hahaa.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Found this

Thanks for the info

Even more troubling than the media malfeasance about the discredited Crowdstrike report, in testimony in front of the Senate intelligence committee on January 10 – four days after the Ukrainian DOD denied Crowdstrike’s report — Director Comey admitted that the FBI had been denied access to the DNC servers and praised Crowdstrike, without mentioning that they worked for the DNC or that their recent report had been debunked.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Daily Fail. Nuff said. But hey just for #s and giggles, I clicked on the link and read it anyways. Sure enough there is no confirmation of anything they wrote in the article. I tried clicking on relevant links but so no links going back to an official crowdstrike source confirming it. Even further, IF this is true, all it does is retract PARTS of Crowdstrike's evidence (the part linking Ukraine hacks to FancyBear). The Russian connection to the American election and the DNC hack still stands.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

Just tried

Still nada

Sources say

Thanks for showing why I knew it was a waste to post that evidence.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Burying your head in the sand won't work Krazysh0t, Crowdsource is walking back what you took to believe as proof. You've been trolled by Crowdstrike and you fell for it hahaa.

No. They aren't. Even Daily Mail isn't saying that. Do you guys even read articles anymore or do you just read headlines that you find appealing? I happen to read them and Daily Mail is NOT retracting anything to do with Trump and the Russian hack.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Since WHEN has it been the FBI's SOP to outsource HIGHLY classified data, involving evidence of espionage, subversion, wire tapping, election rigging, ect, ect, ect, to private companies?!?!?!'

"highly respected private company"
Translation: "Goal-seeking technical charlatans manufacturing evidence to point at the customer's designated scapegoat" RussiaRussiaRussia
edit on 30-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Link to the report

PDF

www.crowdstrike.com...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I don't know. Ask the FBI. I'm not privy to the internal workings of the agency.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Lol no it doesnt... Not even close.

Not allowing the FBI to examine the server and instead forcing them to rely on a outside source the DNC paid for... Good luck with that in court.

VOA - Think Tank: Cyber Firm at Center of Russian Hacking Charges Misread Data

WASHINGTON —

An influential British think tank and Ukraine’s military are disputing a report that the U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has used to buttress its claims of Russian hacking in the presidential election.

The CrowdStrike report, released in December, asserted that Russians hacked into a Ukrainian artillery app, resulting in heavy losses of howitzers in Ukraine’s war with Russian-backed separatists.

But the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) told VOA that CrowdStrike erroneously used IISS data as proof of the intrusion. IISS disavowed any connection to the CrowdStrike report. Ukraine’s Ministry of Defense also has claimed combat losses and hacking never happened.

A CrowdStrike spokesperson told VOA that it stands by its findings, which, they say, "have been confirmed by others in the cybersecurity community.”

The challenges to CrowdStrike’s credibility are significant because the firm was the first to link last year’s hacks of Democratic Party computers to Russian actors, and because CrowdStrike co-founder Dimiti Alperovitch has trumpeted its Ukraine report as more evidence of Russian election tampering.

Alperovitch has said that variants of the same software were used in both hacks.

In a January post on LinkedIn, Carr called CrowdStrike’s evidence in the Ukraine “flimsy.” He told VOA in an interview that CrowdStrike mistakenly assumed that the X-Agent malware employed in the hacks was a reliable fingerprint for Russian actors.

“We now know that’s false,” he said, “and that the source code has been obtained by others outside of Russia."

There conclusions on Ukraine and the methods used to arrive at that conclusion was used in the DNC report. If it failed for their Ukraine assessment it cant be considered reliable for their russia assessment. Crowdstrike has no evidence Russia hacked the DNC. Their refusal to work with Congress also says a lot.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Again all that is doing is retracting Crowdstrike's Ukraine proclamations. You aren't proving anything that you didn't already prove. I get it, you want to use that so you can casually dismiss the Russia link without putting thought into the actual allegations and leaks surfacing.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Thats actually more in line with SOP for the Clintons.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Again all that is doing is retracting Crowdstrike's Ukraine proclamations. You aren't proving anything that you didn't already prove. I get it, you want to use that so you can casually dismiss the Russia link without putting thought into the actual allegations and leaks surfacing.

The conclusion crowdstrike made on the Ukraine uses the exact same method for russia hacking the DNC. You are telling us their analysis failed on ukraine, which they did retract adnd update, but somehow worked for the DNC hack?

As for leaks we can use that as further evidence the Trump-Russia collusion is fabricated bs. Everything under the sun has leaked about the investigation except for actual proof.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join