It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SethRich.info New website + will Mueller declare states secrets?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Correction: I may be wrong about Schneck being Alperovitch's wife....I should have posted the link and now I cannot find it
It's a twisted tangled mess that is very hard to keep straight. Good job on uncovering what you have.

Dimitri's Atlantic Council buddies into important positions.
Not cool.

edit on 30-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Anyone familiar with George Webb?

Is he a solid source?

If what he is saying in this two minute video is true... WOW

FBI bullet recovered from Seth Rich (not sure if the FBI has special bullets that can't be bought over the counter?)
Reason for the breakin to the FBI vehicle and stealing the weapons was to cover their tracks and account for the bullets recovered from Rich.

One thing, what makes FBI bullets special? Wouldn't they just be a normal 40 caliber round that anyone could buy?

eta: I'm not buying into this story, I don't see why the 'FBI' bullets would be special in any way shape or form. Not like they would have FBI stamped onto the bullet or anything, they'd just be standard rounds anyone could buy as far as I can tell.

edit on 30-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

eta: I'm not buying into this story, I don't see why the 'FBI' bullets would be special in any way shape or form. Not like they would have FBI stamped onto the bullet or anything, they'd just be standard rounds anyone could buy as far as I can tell.

Thank you for exercising your critical thinking skills. If everyone did this the whole "case" would simply go away.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

The suggestion that it was a FBI bullet had to do with the quality of ammunition . Its a very high end load that street crooks don't usually purchase . George names the murder of Seth Rich in this new vid

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

If the FBI killed him, why would they use bullets that would identify them, when generic ammunition is cheap and plentiful?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Anyone familiar with George Webb?

Is he a solid source?

If what he is saying in this two minute video is true... WOW

FBI bullet recovered from Seth Rich (not sure if the FBI has special bullets that can't be bought over the counter?)
Reason for the breakin to the FBI vehicle and stealing the weapons was to cover their tracks and account for the bullets recovered from Rich.

One thing, what makes FBI bullets special? Wouldn't they just be a normal 40 caliber round that anyone could buy?

Thanks for the video - not sure about how they would know it was specifically an FBI bullet unless they have matched those bullets to the gun that fired them.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

If the FBI killed him, why would they use bullets that would identify them, when generic ammunition is cheap and plentiful?
It was reported that a FBI vehicle was broke into around that time .

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Let's see...

Obama birth certificate...

Benghazi....

Hillary's emails...

Pizza-whatever....

Well, you conservatives don't exactly have the best track record at delivering with your conspiracies.

*yawn*

Wake me up when something claimed actually results in things like indictments, subpoenas, convictions, ect....

Talking about the pot calling the kettle black. What is the Russian conspiracy of the day...or the hour? It was "collusion" and that has been abandoned by all but the hard-core-liberal-religious. Latest I heard was Jarred or something talking to Russians which (by the way) isn't illegal. And which of the left's made-up Russian conspiracies would have actually been a crime??? None!

You guys are like a car alarm screeching "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" in a parking lot. You go off so often and so incorrectly, with the same agenda just a different time of day that no one...and I really mean NO ONE is even listening. Yeah...the news has to report it, but it and you have become a punch-line.

Get a life, stop trying to keep Trump from doing what he is legally and morally bound to do having been elected and...well...stop being jackasses. Maybe you should all be forced to wear a t-shirt with a radical-religious-leader on it just to embarrass you. You get Maxine Waters.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Posting this interview with George Webb as it gives some answers to some of the thoughts that might be running inside your head

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Something stinks to high heaven, and Seth Rich KNEW it.

DNC - FBI - CrowdStrike - = Major shenanigans!

Russia? If so, look closely at the above players when researching.

You talk about muddying the waters and obfuscating the whole "Russia Hack" then blaming it on a Trump collusion!

If the FBI had really wanted to gain access to the evidence in the DNC servers, it had all the legal tools to do so. If the DNC had really wanted an investigation by the government, because this is a matter of national importance, it could have had the FBI carry it out.

The DNC delayed giving the FBI any access. The FBI delayed pushing legally for access.

The DNC did something that is shocking: It scrubbed all the evidence and then it met with the FBI!

“On the afternoon of Friday, June 10, all DNC employees were instructed to leave their laptops in the office…For the next two days, three CrowdStrike employees worked inside DNC headquarters, replacing the software and setting up new login credentials…” [Emphasis added]

“The D.N.C. executives and their lawyer had their first formal meeting with senior F.B.I. officials in mid-June, nine months after the bureau’s first call to the tech-support contractor.” [Emphasis added]

If CrowdStrike has kept all of the files it used in order to reach its conclusions, the FBI can examine them because the raw evidence is gone. If it has kept those files, then a copy should have been sent to the FBI for its examination. However, Comey’s language says otherwise. He has said that the FBI has had to rely upon what CrowdStrike’s information is.

The DNC waited until it had cleaned up everything and then met with the FBI formally for the first time. The DNC and the FBI both mishandled this case.

The DNC made itself vulnerable to hackers, not exactly what you would expect within a process that they and others keep telling us is so vital to the nation.

An Orchestrated Coup?

Yep! Something is rotten and stinking and, imo, a man lost his life because of it.

Another good article, but make sure you read between the lines with "eyes to see" and "ears to hear". www.esquire.com...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Oh please, I'm as liberal as they come and the Seth Rich story is suspicious.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Really? What is so unbelievable or uncritical about Seth Rich questions, outside of the bullet question?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Oh please, I'm as liberal as they come and the Seth Rich story is suspicious.

So? Care to show us any evidence that makes suspicious = credible? Because until some actual hard evidence surfaces you can be suspicious all day but that won't lead anywhere.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That's why things are called suspicious, just like suspicions.... Situations for which proof isn't available, but real questions remain.

You don't find it suspicious he was murdered? Also, it's more likely the dnc stuff was internal leaks rather than the Russian narrative, which is actually a far more absurd, larger conspiracy for which the Democrats keep grasping at.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

No. I don't. Rich had nothing to do with any high ranking Democrat's emails, and Washington DC can be a dangerous town. # happens. Sometimes it happens to people in politics too.

Also, it's more likely the dnc stuff was internal leaks rather than the Russian narrative, which is actually a far more absurd, larger conspiracy for which the Delocrats keep grasping at.

Yet more claims without evidence.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

No. I don't. Rich had nothing to do with any high ranking Democrat's emails, and Washington DC can be a dangerous town. # happens. Sometimes it happens to people in politics too.

Also, it's more likely the dnc stuff was internal leaks rather than the Russian narrative, which is actually a far more absurd, larger conspiracy for which the Delocrats keep grasping at.

nope the Russian hacking narrative is claims without evidence. Wikileaks even said that it wasn't the Russians.

The DNC narrative is flimsy, as is people's apologism for it. It's sad people are falling for obvious propaganda. Again, an internal leak is more likely than a vast Russian conspiracy.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's common knowledge that the DNC was not hacked by the Russians.

Guccifer 2.0 was not a Russian Hacker

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
nope the Russian hacking narrative is claims without evidence. Wikileaks even said that it wasn't the Russians.

So? Wikileaks isn't evidence. Who cares what their opinion is? It's not like they've released any actual evidence supporting this narrative or anything. For all you know, they are lying about the origin of their source.

The DNC narrative is flimsy, as is people's apologism for it. It's sad people are falling for obvious propaganda. Again, an internal leak is more likely than a vast Russian conspiracy.

Hey did you know that the word "Gullible" is written in the sky, mate?
edit on 30-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

No. It is common knowledge that you conservatives don't want to believe that the Russians hacked the DNC. It isn't common knowledge that isn't true. Don't confuse your personal echo chambers for what the national opinion is. Furthermore, Mueller and co. are investigating the Russian connection whether you like it or not.
edit on 30-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is Actual collusion/conspiracy...

From the leaks of last year

Do you not see what is happening?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join