It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SethRich.info New website + will Mueller declare states secrets?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I like how I'm the only one dealing with reality and how everyone in this stupid thread immediately jumped on me. I mean fire and butane.
I make your threads guys.
You have nothing but a bunch of oh I agree with you posts without me.
Boring threads that never lead to true research or truth.
I think you UK actually are secrecy in love with me.
You stalk me from thread to thread.
edit on 5292017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Got anything on topic thats not false or misleading? If not then why bitch about the thread. You arent forced to be here and you have offered nothing to counter any claims being made.

Maybe post your sources that refute the parts you think are wrong? It would be more productive than name calling and intentionally driving the thread off topic because you are being called out for posting false / misleading information.
edit on 29-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TomLawless

From what I've read on it all that crowd strike investigation did was slow things down. It didn't stop the FBI discovery at all.
It slowed them down. They still were able to clearly ascertain that the #ing russians did in fact hack the DNC.
Denial of reality is a disease.

But you never ever actually show anybody what "you've read".

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I like how I'm the only one dealing with reality and how everyone in this stupid thread immediately jumped on me. I mean fire and butane.
I make your threads guys.
You have nothing but a bunch of oh I agree with you posts without me.
Boring threads that never lead to true research or truth.
I think you UK actually are secrecy in love with me.
You stalk me from thread to thread.

Well of course silly, who wouldn't be?

If your interested in research, you maybe should post some...

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

a reply to: TomLawless

You should try investigating this instead of wasting your time calling me out like some baby.
How far out does a conspiracy have to get before you guys think it's too absurd?

This is just a foolish attempt to change the narrative about how the Russians did in fact hack the DNC.
It's a rather pathetic attempt too.
I said yesterday I was through with it and you all can just wallow in your swill.
I should have kept to that and stayed out of this thread.
I'm sure it cost me some brain cells just reading this crap.
Carry on ...

I'm the one that needs to investigate?

Really?

By saying "in fact", you've implied that you've seen facts that prove the Russian narrative.

If you've seen facts, please present them and this will all go away.

You have the nuclear football. Turn the key.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This is the JW vid on Seth Rich

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
This is the JW vid on Seth Rich

Pleased they are issuing FOIA requests for the information the DC police have..

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

State / District / Federal law makes exemptions for certain FOIA requests. Ongoing law enforcement investigations are generally exempt from having to comply with a FOIA request. If something is released dont expect it to be a bombshell.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: UKTruth

State / District / Federal law makes exemptions for certain FOIA requests. Ongoing law enforcement investigations are generally exempt from having to comply with a FOIA request. If something is released dont expect it to be a bombshell.

Thanks - I think we can assume the investigation will stay open permanently then, or long enough for it vanish from public perception.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

In the JW vid they said they got a reply back from the FBI saying they had nothing on SR . If it turns out to be true that Muller has now invoked States Secrets on SR then they would have a time stamp as to when that happened . Would even that time stamp be exempt from FOIR ? After watching Sibyls case unfold it seems that some channels would be closed but she was able to testify in a unrelated case and the States Secret sanction was over ruled by the sitting Judge . This is part 1 of the series

edit on 29-5-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

So long as the left / Democrats keep up the russia lie and keep going after Trump while ignoring actions of their own democratic members I dont see this going away. I honestly believe people in this country are at their limits with media / government collusion / corruption.

Its why I think the Democrats have sunk themselves. They pushed a false story one to many times and the experiment seems to have escaped the lab so to speak.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The States Secret Privilege only applies in a courtroom. Even then it is not absolute and is subject to the presiding judges approval. The info that privilege is being invoked on must be turned over to the presiding judge to review it at which point they will make a determination if its a valid request or not.

Invoking that privilege, and the courts acceptance of it, impacts the legal proceeding in that the court must decide how the loss of said information will impact the parties involved.

The States Secrete privilege ONLY applies to civil cases. Criminal cases have their own standards - Classified Information Procedures Act.

In both cases it would meet FOIA exemptions.

* - FOIA Exemptions - FEDERAL - 5 USC 552
* - Each state has their own FOIA laws for the state / local level with their own established exemption criteria.

A person requesting a FOIA release, and who are denied, can appeal to the courts if they feel the request does not meet an established exemption.

Hope this helps people understand FOIA / States Secrete Privilege.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
What are the implications if Mueller says this is States Secrets?

Lots of implications. Lets wait and see if he does it first though, rather than go off the rails over what if's.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Unrelated to the State's Secrets angle: Could this be more of a botched kidnapping? Seth told the police (according to another police report) his assailants were speaking Spanish.

Total speculation: The two hispanic DNC staffers that were killed in North Carolina a few hours later could have been those guys. The Clintons have used the "Kill the Killer" tactics in the past.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
We are all going to have to answer this question as this can of worms is opened wider and wider:

Am I willing to have the truth laid out in full at the risk of exposing the upper echelon of the government's collusion as an international cabal of hucksters, money-launderers, traffickers (drugs and sex), and white-collar gangsters. It may involve individuals high up (highest?) in the previous administration. There may be holdovers and trojan horses still operating, threatening, blackmailing, etc. that need to be excised. It probably involves people in media with connections to these people that cover for them and propagandize for them.

There is probably tons of info and data on all government personnel to use as blackmail fodder. Remember the 2015 breach of the OPM? It was huuuge, yet the MSM barely covered it. Ask yourself why?

The ramifications of exposing the depth and degree of such an organization could be considerable.

Are you willing to expose it all and embarrass the country?

(A group of pandas is known as an "embarrassment")

edit on 29-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
??? double post! That never happens.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Case closed, then. Would Russia lie?

Political assassinations usually carry credit, because it's as much about killing someone as sending a message to future leakers. To do that you need to stand up and say, "mess with us, and we'll kill you". Besides, Russian political assassinations tend to be a little more showy.

I suspect someone in the DNC killed Seth Rich, but that it wasn't DNC sponsored, it was just someone a little too entrenched in ideology.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes!!!

Air all of their dirty laundry.

God knows the media wont.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Yes!!!

The media moguls are complicit.

So, your vote is 'yes'...expose the deep embarrassing corruption.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Yes!!!

The media moguls are complicit.

So, your vote is 'yes'...expose the deep embarrassing corruption.

Yes, expose them and make an example out of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join