It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
People at the WH are there late tonight. They had no idea this was going to cause such a #Storm. So they say.
Spicer cornered in the dark outside in some bushes, trying to answer questions. lol.

Dems might block any appointment to the FBI Head, until the Republicans agree to a special prosecutor.

I think it's an excellent idea. Sounds like it's gaining support among Republicans too. This is the time to put country before party. We have to know what happened, we owe it to ourselves, and to both parties.

*Stands up and salutes the flag.

I dont like Spicer at all... but almost feel sorry for him right now! Poor feller trying to sneak by in the dark and WHAM... blindsided. LMAO!

I dont think its needed, but I certainly have no problem with a special and impartial prosecutor.. if one can be found. I dont want it sliding in favor of either side of the aisle.. I want the chips to just fall where the truth is.

Add to those we owe it to... every man or woman or child... and children HAVE.. who has shed one drop of blood for this country.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Lot's of pages, so if this was answered already forgive me...

Now that Comey is fired are there any restraints to prevent him from talking about all that he wants to? It seems this could be a play by Trump to actually free up Comey to spill the beans that he couldn't do while on the job.

If the information is classified in any form...then no he cannot just talk about it.

I would not be surprised if much of what everyone is curious about is classified to some degree.

link   

People at the WH are there late tonight.

Spicer cornered in the dark outside in some bushes, trying to answer questions. lol.

He was out smoking a joint.

CNN wants the President to dump Spicer because the network was shut out of a briefing this evening for "select" journalists. Fat chance, LOL.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yeah, I'd like to know what he knows too. Congress can force him to reveal it, but it would have to be revealed behind closed doors.

I wonder what Comey knows? He was the FBI Director; he would know about the unmasking before anyone did.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Both sides have reason to hate Comey

The Dems are angry he wrote a letter to congress advising them emails from Clinton had been found on Weiners laptop.

Thing is, he had to tell Congress. Had he of not, then it would have appeared to be a cover-up and from what I understand the agents that found the emails were not paid off like Comey so the truth would have come out.

The Repubs are angry because he was a coward in the face of Loretta Lynch. Loretta Lynch was promised a cushy position in a Clinton administration - all she had to do was ensure Clinton wasn't prosecuted and that involved Comey. Comey allowed that to happen.

The world outside ATS is so niave. They are all going on that Trump fired Comey because he's investigating Trump collusion with Russia which is ''WRONG''.

1. Comey wasn't investigating anything - the FBI as a whole are.
2. Comey already stated the FBI are not investigating Trump
3. Comey and the intel agencies have already said there is 0 evidence of collusion
4. Comey answering questions to the oversight committee was a farce. He couldn't give a straight answer and that puts into jeopardy all the investigations running as they may have been politically manipulated.

Comey and Lynch need to be investigated, the CIA needs to be broken up, Clinton belongs in prison

Now Comey is gone, I bet Clinton is getting worried. Lynch and Comey are no longer able to cover her crimes up

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It will be entertaining to look back at this thread after the dust settles.
I have a feeling libs won't like it.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: TheRedneck

There was 3 to 4 hundred percent more unmasking in 2016, during a political season, than ever before. That indicates something...

circa.com...

We should let that sink in. This is not a coincidence.

The Executive Order written by Obama allowing the widespread sharing of that info was not just coincidental either.

I would bet an ugly amount of money that most of this comes full circle back around to Obama and his long and established history of spying on political adversaries.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

People at the WH are there late tonight.

He was out smoking a joint.

CNN wants the President to dump Spicer because the network was shut out of a briefing this evening for "select" journalists. Fat chance, LOL.

Hell, I voted for Trump and if I were working in the WH right now Id take up smoking too!

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Only if the FBI was the originating agency of the redacted name. The FBI is not the only agency who can mask a name and the agency doing the masking is the one who has to unmask.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: SBMcG

Are you one of his victims?

Lord, I hope not.

But given his track record, he could have Bill Cosby'd me at some point.

You like focusing on ugly old men? Cause that's all either of them are anymore.

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Well Comey tried playing both sides of the street... When you do that you run the risk of being hit by traffic in both directions.

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Lot's of pages, so if this was answered already forgive me...

Now that Comey is fired are there any restraints to prevent him from talking about all that he wants to? It seems this could be a play by Trump to actually free up Comey to spill the beans that he couldn't do while on the job.

Comey may spill the beans alright. He has information about the financial contacts the Trump WH had with the Russians.

www.cnn.com...

This will not serve the Trump WH well at all. Trump may call it fake news but Comey knows where the emails and data is stored.

edit on 9-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Well Comey tried playing both sides of the street... When you do that you run the risk of being hit by traffic in both directions.

Earlier this evening the husband said Comey just found out he cant serve 2 masters without getting beaten by both.

link   
All his cases are suspect now.

They will have to be reopened.

Just look at the IRS investigations, broken laptops and wiped hard drives.

That's obstruction and whatsherface and koskin should be hung.

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

a reply to: SBMcG

Are you one of his victims?

Lord, I hope not.

But given his track record, he could have Bill Cosby'd me at some point.

You like focusing on ugly old men? Cause that's all either of them are anymore.

I don't even know what that means...

Are you denying the established fact that Bill Clinton is a proven sexual predator?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Earlier this evening the husband said Comey just found out he cant serve 2 masters without getting beaten by both.

The husband is wise.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: marg6043

Yeah, I'd like to know what he knows too. Congress can force him to reveal it, but it would have to be revealed behind closed doors.

TheRedneck

For some reason, when they go behind "closed doors" we never hear anything about what was said. Not even a sanitized version. This is happening more and more.

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Comey has no open cases as the director. The agents run investigations.

Comey is responsible for the day to day operations of the FBI as a whole.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Advantage

The husband is wise.

Yeah, he is. VERY wise.. but for Gods sake dont tell him that..

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
Having seen this and listened to this here is the take on such:

The firing of FBI direction, Comey, is going to be a political nightmare for the current administration.
There are questions that need to be answered, and an investigation into the campaign, would have given answers, be it if the man is guilty or innocent. By terminating a lot of the high profile people who were actively investigating aspects of this, gives the appearance and looking like a cover up on the part of the sitting president. And it has echoes of Watergate.

The timeline is as I understand it, is that the investigation started while Obama was in office, and there were concerns and questions. Foreign intelligent agents were letting the FBI and CIA know about concerns on what they were seeing, and yet nothing was done. Obama was presented with evidence, and went to congress, and the republican majority leaders, who in turn, told Obama to keep it under wraps, not to release said information. Comey, 11 days before the election, sends a letter to congress, that is leaked, and it makes Comey looking bad, putting the FBI and the Justice department into question. Obama did not fire him then for his misconduct. Trump is elected, and starts to fire people.

Now He fires acting Attorney General Yates, for 2 reasons, one is that she warned the Trump administration about Flynn, even without the forms, all based on the interview and investigation that she had heard, three times, including twice visiting the White House, and to not uphold his mandate. Mind you that when she was confirmed, they asked her if she would be willing to go against a sitting president if his order was illegal, and she answered yes she was. There was the Attorney Barra, where there were all indications that there was an investigation, which was going to affect the current President. There are the deaths of Russian diplomats, several of whom had contact with members of the Trump team.

Jeff Sessions was confirmed as Attorney General and then he recused himself from all investigations about Trump and his team.

Now you have the Firing of the FBI director Comey. There is an active investigation on Trump, and a counter intelligence investigation, concerning Trump as well. Now with any who knows about investigations, the agents and authorities, cannot talk about such, without jeopardizing said investigation. And it was on the advice of a man who recused himself from any investigation on Trump.

This is going to have reprecussions both in the USA and around the world, and as it appears as though the White House is trying to shut down any and all investigations into the current sitting President. As it has been stated, the cover up is always far worse than the actual crime, for a cover up always shows intent on the part of the person.

If Trump and Sessions have something, it might not matter. Would you pull the plug on Coney if you were under investigation WITHOUT a hand to deal?

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join