It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: AnonyMason

Sure but the left has taken the "resistance" bs to a level of emo epic proportions though.. There is a difference between legitimate concern and what they are currently doing.

Almost on the same level as angry white right wingers during the beginning of the Obama era.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

NO, Trump fired Yates because she interfered with Trump executive order on immigration.

How did she interfere?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

But I know one thing for sure, if Comey had to go down as a twisted example of political karma the direction of the country was worth it.

Do you understand that this is not a step in the right direction in changing politics in this country?

This man was fired as a result of the crap politics.

How is a win for BS US politics worth it?

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Dominos are falling. Finally. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of this ugly chapter in U.S. history. Either Hillary or Trump or both will get played off the stage.

Personally I want the chips to fall where they may... and all of the BS to be exposed, wherever it may land.

Though Comey seems to have a blind spot for her.. I definitely want Huma to get hers for possessing and sharing emails she should have never had in the first place. That little snake needs to be exposed and blackballed in DC.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
Comey is a man of integrity, has always been committed to his job, regardless of the political environment, and we as a nation and political machine drug him in to the middle of an immature political cat-fight....

I suppose it would be in vain to point out that Herr Hillary
Could have saved the nation the trouble by just following
Simple protocol with her email.

But she deleted them after using an illegal server, then ordered them bleached.

She is to blame, solely.

And America sent her a message, Trump won by 77 electoral votes!

At best, James Comey tried to walk the fence, and fell off.

link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: carewemust

You may want to check and see how many republican constituents are thrilled about the AHCA passing the House. You shouldn't forget about how many old people are proud republicans. They aren't going to forget how quickly their elected representatives screwed them to push through some quick tax cuts for their corporate pals, or the wealthiest sections of the population.

The Democrats may clean house come 2018 based on that alone.

I hope you're right but the American people are pretty stupid. They often vote against their own interest

You are talking as if the American people had a choice to elect someone who had their own interests at heart. That's false.

link   
Dedicated to all the tortured, triggered souls out there tonight:

Hahahahaha

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Its been stated by Obamas people Trump never colluded with Russia. they have stated Trump is NOT under investigation.

Comey is the Director of the FBI and IS NOT the investigating agent for the Russia nor Clinton mess.

There is no interference with any investigation nor are their any coincidents, other than Democrats continuing to push the failed Russia bs.

So Comey isn't investigating the Trump Russia connection according to you, right??

Well, of course not, because also according to you there isn't any investigation at all about Trump and Russia, is that correct???

Then I guess this isn't Comey on this video talking about that exact non existent investigation then???

It sure looks like Comey sitting there admitting that they're investigating some kind of Trump/Russia connections. Sure glad you're here to tell me not to believe my own eyes and ears. Because I almost started believing in reality for second.

Trump supporters practice what’s called self-deception

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I can not believe the crap those the networks are spewing, a president is abusing the power to appoint people in his cabinet that is selected by him and fire those that where under the former administration.

I guess the media outlets wants to drill on those that have no clue as how politics work in the nation, you know, immigrants that a president doesn't have powers after all

What a future for our nation.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Dominos are falling. Finally. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of this ugly chapter in U.S. history. Either Hillary or Trump or both will get played off the stage.

Hillary has already been out-played and sent off stage.

Only Trump is left...and he is creating his own stage theatrics.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

None of the current investigations are now legitimate.

That really solves everyone's problems. Hillary and Trump. Maybe this is just the most convenient way to wrap up some inconvenient inquiries? So crazy.

link   

You may want to check and see how many republican constituents are thrilled about the AHCA passing the House. You shouldn't forget about how many old people are proud republicans. They aren't going to forget how quickly their elected representatives screwed them to push through some quick tax cuts for their corporate pals, or the wealthiest sections of the population.

Those Republican constituents understand that taxes were raised to support the $1 Trillion Dollar ObamaCare mess. Those taxes go far beyond the wealthy/corporate taxpayers.

Republicans also know that wealthy/corporate taxpayers employ most of the people in this country. Eliminating their ObamaCare-funding taxes is a benefit to society financially, and emotionally. The tax-cuts that accompany the upcoming Federal Tax-Code overhaul will be the main event, however.

As for the ObamaCare Repeal-Replace, there are several threads on that already. If the Senate follows President Trump's guidance, the vast majority of Americans will be very happy with the bill he ultimately signs into law.

link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: Willtell

I hope you're right but the American people are pretty stupid. They often vote against their own interest

You are talking as if the American people had a choice to elect someone who had their own interests at heart. That's false.

At least Hillary wouldn't have gutted their health insurance.

It called voting your interests not your prejudices

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This whole Comey business is done. Who gets tapped to replace him?

David Clarke Jr. is the only potential that makes sense to me. We don't want a career politician heading up the FBI. We want a cop.

To even entertain suggestions like Christie or Giuliani are flat out insane.

link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: introvert
Comey is a man of integrity, has always been committed to his job, regardless of the political environment, and we as a nation and political machine drug him in to the middle of an immature political cat-fight....

I suppose it would be in vain to point out that Herr Hillary
Could have saved the nation the trouble by just following
Simple protocol with her email.

But she deleted them after using an illegal server, then ordered them bleached.

She is to blame, solely.

And America sent her a message, Trump won by 77 electoral votes!

At best, James Comey tried to walk the fence, and fell off.

He should walk the fence.

Law enforcement should not be political, instead based on the standards we set in the Judicial branch.

He did that and it cost him his job.
edit on 9-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   
New CNN analysis...

Any Republican not agreeing to a special prosecutor has to be under suspicion of colluding with Russia...Ho hum...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Sheriff Clarke would be perfect.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Stop being triggered kiddo, have a drink and relax, you don't get to generalized the whole US because you're having a fit.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Arnie123 because: Clean up

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: TheRedneck

Actually Trump asked Comey several times if he was been investigated and Comey said nol.

People doesn't get it, the whole witch hunts is about Flynn and still they have nothing, but speculations.

Yates kept saying Flynn was open to blackmail from the Russians.

No one asked her why and how.

She also said she discussed the unmaskings with other department heads.

Again, no one asked her who.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Comey's FBI let everyone and their mothers have immunity in the mishandling of classified information in the Hillary Clinton illegal server case. He was politically compromised, needed to go. Democrats should be happy, he has proven to be influenced by political powers so how on earth could he investigate....DUN DUN DUN.....Russia lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join