It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
New CNN analysis...

Any Republican not agreeing to a special prosecutor has to be under suspicion of colluding with Russia...Ho hum...

I say give them the Special Prosecutor. They won't find d**k because Trump is not stupid and there's simply nothing there. If there were, Obama would have used it against the Trump campaign before the election.
edit on 9-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote too!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think they have more than you think... but it points back to Obama/Clinton. Flynn was just the trigger.

TheRedneck

link   
a reply to: Swills

I don't support Trump and it's quite obvious he got fired for being incompetent and not doing his job. If you werent a deluded hillary supporter you would see that.

link   
a reply to: Willtell

You mean keep piling up the poor on Medicaid and let the states foot the bill after 2018? When Medicaid is not even an insurance and neither and entitlement program?

Really? while the insurance industry keep gouging those that where obligated to buy insurance under the mandate?

In what reality you live in.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Granite

a reply to: theantediluvian

Fired the man for doing his job. How sad.

Just doing his job huh?

Well the real reason for firing "Lil-Commie" is reported here:

It was just discovered today that former Director Comey mischaracterized the amount and effect of the Hillary Clinton emails found on Huma Abedin’s husband’s laptop. Comey claimed the FBI had discovered “hundreds of thousands” of Clinton emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. They had been forwarded to him by wife Huma Abedin.

Read and weep

It turns out it had just been a handful of emails and they were not stored regularly as Comey suggested. Attorney General Jeff Sessions recommended to the President that he terminate Comey immediately for his offense and that’s exactly what Trump did.

Do you have a link to the actual letter?

Zero Hedge

Below is the full statement from the White House: Today, President Donald J. Trump informed FBI Director James Comey that he has been terminated and removed from office. President Trump acted based on the clear recommendations of both Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Attorney General Jeff Sessions. "The FBI is one of our Nation's most cherished and respected institutions and today will mark a new beginning for our crown jewel of law enforcement," said President Trump. A search for a new permanent FBI Director will begin immediately. Below is the letter from Sessions to Trump recommending Comey's termination.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No, LE enforces the law. He declined to do that, using the weak
excuse "no reasonable prosecutor" load of BS.

When he did that, while calling her careless and negligent,
He sealed his fate. She would have ruined him in an ugly
way had she won. Anyone who denies this is just plain lying.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Occurs Flynn was the trigger for the investigation and the accidental collection.

Still all they have is speculations and what ifs, Yates is full of crap, now Clapper he knows something.

Yesterday when he said what he knew but could not talk about it, I thought Yates head was going to start spinning like the exorcist

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
Comey had various Financial connections to Clinton.

Dir. Comey, has a brother, Peter Comey, who works for DLA Piper, a law firm that does the Clinton Foundation taxes.

FBI Director Comey was paid six million dollars from the Clinton Foundation through his brothers law firm, cash from defense contractor Lockheed-Martin.

Lockheed then became a contributing member of the Clinton Foundation and also a member of the Chamber of Commerce of Egypt, the same CoC that paid Bill Clinton a quarter of a million dollars for a short speech in 2010.

fetchyournews.com...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The woman was on the hunt right after she got that temporary position and now we know why.

I just want to know what Clapper knows.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Fired the man for doing his job. How sad.

Just doing his job huh?

Well the real reason for firing "Lil-Commie" is reported here:

It was just discovered today that former Director Comey mischaracterized the amount and effect of the Hillary Clinton emails found on Huma Abedin’s husband’s laptop. Comey claimed the FBI had discovered “hundreds of thousands” of Clinton emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. They had been forwarded to him by wife Huma Abedin.

Read and weep

It turns out it had just been a handful of emails and they were not stored regularly as Comey suggested. Attorney General Jeff Sessions recommended to the President that he terminate Comey immediately for his offense and that’s exactly what Trump did.

Do you have a link to the actual letter?

Zero Hedge

Below is the full statement from the White House: Today, President Donald J. Trump informed FBI Director James Comey that he has been terminated and removed from office. President Trump acted based on the clear recommendations of both Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Attorney General Jeff Sessions. "The FBI is one of our Nation's most cherished and respected institutions and today will mark a new beginning for our crown jewel of law enforcement," said President Trump. A search for a new permanent FBI Director will begin immediately. Below is the letter from Sessions to Trump recommending Comey's termination.

No. I mean the letter sent from the Justice Department to the Judiciary Committee about Comey's testimony that would corroborate your previous assertion.

Jesus...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: CB328

It was not immediately clear exactly why Comey was ousted

It's pretty clear to me. He was investigation the whole Russia thing, and since everyone in the Trump administration has suspicious connections with sketchy Russians, and we just had this hearing about it the other day, Trump is probably scared of dirt coming out.

Comey is not an agent involved in the investigation. Firing him has no bearing on the investigation.

Hell, he wasn't even in the room when they were questioning hillary.

What makes people think he is doing ANY investigating work at all?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I heard something on the radio today saying that they changed the law that hillary broke and added the intent thing so that she could get away from being charged. Let me see if i can find it.
Here it is, it says the fbi rewrote the law inserting an intent element.

www.google.com...

Does anyone know if this is true?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Here's an unfortunate truth: NOTHING in this thread matters AT ALL. It's a complete waste of time. Y'all are just venting and NONE of it will gave any real-world consequence. It's all gonna just disappear!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
No one left to cover for the Clinton Crime Family.
LOCK HER UP!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

No, LE enforces the law. He declined to do that, using the weak excuse "no reasonable prosecutor" load of BS.

Of course you think that. You don't understand precedence and how those laws are enforced. He and others explained it quite well.

By the way, why hasn't anyone stepped-up to prosecute her? Hmmm...

When he did that, while calling her careless and negligent, He sealed his fate. She would have ruined him in an ugly way had she won. Anyone who denies this is just plain lying.

So you would admit that this was a political firing by Trump? Anyone who denies this is just plain lying.

It appears he did the same thing Clinton would have done..if she had won, of course.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: carewemust

You may want to check and see how many republican constituents are thrilled about the AHCA passing the House. You shouldn't forget about how many old people are proud republicans. They aren't going to forget how quickly their elected representatives screwed them to push through some quick tax cuts for their corporate pals, or the wealthiest sections of the population.

The Democrats may clean house come 2018 based on that alone.

I hope you're right but the American people are pretty stupid. They often vote against their own interest

You are talking as if the American people had a choice to elect someone who had their own interests at heart. That's false.

At least Hillary wouldn't have gutted their health insurance.

It called voting your interests not your prejudices

First, that bill isn't getting past the Senate. Secondly, our current insurance system is completely broken and nothing Clinton was proposing was going to help decrease the costs.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Sad but true.

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: CB328

It was not immediately clear exactly why Comey was ousted

It's pretty clear to me. He was investigation the whole Russia thing, and since everyone in the Trump administration has suspicious connections with sketchy Russians, and we just had this hearing about it the other day, Trump is probably scared of dirt coming out.

Comey is not an agent involved in the investigation. Firing him has no bearing on the investigation.

Hell, he wasn't even in the room when they were questioning hillary.

What makes people think he is doing ANY investigating work at all?

Exactly. Comey has almost been just as careless as Hillary.

Both had intent too, that is crystal clear to the objective.

link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Here's an unfortunate truth: NOTHING in this thread matters AT ALL. It's a complete waste of time. Y'all are just venting and NONE of it will gave any real-world consequence. It's all gonna just disappear!

Until people wake up and start voting third party, totally agree. The have's will always win over the have nots.

link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10

I heard something on the radio today saying that they changed the law that hillary broke and added the intent thing so that she could get away from being charged. Let me see if i can find it.
Here it is, it says the fbi rewrote the law inserting an intent element.

www.google.com...

Does anyone know if this is true?

First I heard of this.
Devastating, if true.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join