It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: olaru12

No matter what Comey says now, the people he accuses will point out his lies and wishy-washiness under oath. That's too bad....maybe.

Yep, that's why all that crap should be reopened and not bring in comey until it's his time to face the music.

No one has gone to trial or been convicted in most of the cases so there is no double jeopardy.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
More flippin' and a floppin' from the shameless hypocrites.

edit on 9-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
interesting.

he sure loves to fire people....

an investigation gets close to trump....youre fired!

nice

Bill Clinton fired the FBI directer (at the time) a day or so before Vince Foster was found. Meanwhile Comey and Clapper have both said said there was no collusion.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The FBI is still independent of the white house. Trump has committed political suicide with this move. The news cycles around the globe will all have the same headline tomorrow.
Trump quashes investigation into his campaign. Government cover up!

He's dead in the water.
Down on the mat.
Watch that towel...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

He was fired for misappropriating funds to fix up his house.

Enough with the conspiracy bull excrement. It's nonsense.
Try reality...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

What style is that...school yard bully?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wardaddy454

He was fired for misappropriating funds to fix up his house.

Enough with the conspiracy bull excrement. It's nonsense.
Try reality...

Maybe, maybe not, but that's not the original stated reason, they are still searching for a reason they can sell.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The FBI is still independent of the white house. Trump has committed political suicide with this move. The news cycles around the globe will all have the same headline tomorrow.

He's dead in the water.
Down on the mat.
Watch that towel...

This does seem very Nixonish. Didn't work to well for old Tricky Dickey either.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

He's dead in the water.
Down on the mat.
Watch that towel...

Sorry but no. You can quote me on that. Trump is gonna be president for a long time. The Dems made a mistake in poking him for so long. Now he is going to strike back with a vengeance. Buckle up you have seen nothing yet.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: carewemust

No matter what Comey says now, the people he accuses will point out his lies and wishy-washiness under oath. That's too bad....maybe.

No one has gone to trial or been convicted in most of the cases so there is no double jeopardy.

Makes you wonder what FBI snails are working the higher-profile cases. I think the Clinton Foundation investigation is going on its 3rd year now?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

What style is that...school yard bully?

No that's the tolerant Left. I know it's pretty easy to confuse those two.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I vote for Sheriff David Clarke to take the job. No nonsense law enforcement guy.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

You have no idea what they have.
Shakes head...

link   

He's dead in the water.
Down on the mat.
Watch that towel...

Your words would mean more if you weren't wrong so often, SillyOlMe.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

He's dead in the water.
Down on the mat.
Watch that towel...

Sorry but no. You can quote me on that. Trump is gonna be president for a long time. The Dems made a mistake in poking him for so long. Now he is going to strike back with a vengeance. Buckle up you have seen nothing yet.

Trump can't even get his own party to back him. If he wants to get anything done he better seek favor from the democrats. And with Russiagate hanging over his head he's already a lame duck; not respected and openly mocked all over the beltway, Even by conservatives.
edit on 9-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: staticfl
I vote for Sheriff David Clarke to take the job. No nonsense law enforcement guy.

That's what I suggested back on page 7. Unfortunately, it turns out that he's not high enough in the law enforcement hierarchy to become FBI Director.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

He's dead in the water.
Down on the mat.
Watch that towel...

We'll see kinda hard to take someone seriously who just days ago was saying they had no confidence in Comey. Certain outletts are already showing past statements by Democrat politicians about no faith in Comey and should resign right after todays statement criticizing the firing, some as recent as the past few days. Real easy to call out the hypocrisy there.

I am very interested inwho will be the replacement. I prefer to see a well respected law and order type rather than a political ally of Trump like Giuliani, Clark, or Christy. I personally lost all faith in Comey July 5th of last year. Watching with interest who the replacement is.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

He's dead in the water.
Down on the mat.
Watch that towel...

So you say now.

But when There's nothing found about Russia and Trump, you will be screaming your head off that Trump "fixed it" with the FBI.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

He's dead in the water.
Down on the mat.
Watch that towel...

It would be no small miracle if he survive in that seat till the end of this yr, you seriously think, others in the FBI won't give up the goodies on Trump by leaking info like water through a strainer..c'mon man.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

He's dead in the water.
Down on the mat.
Watch that towel...

Trump can't even get his own party to back him. If he wants to get anything done he better seek favor from the democrats. And with Russiagate hanging over his head he's already a lame duck.

The Democrats are going to be very busy in the next few weeks/months to save what is gonna be left of their party. I'm not sure if they are willing to sacrifice Hillary though. I guess they probably already plan to throw Huma,Weiner and maybe even Podesta under the bus before they consider touching the Leprechaun.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join