It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Will Conduct Nuclear Tests at a Time and Place of its Choosing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

So threats are acceptable

No, but it's not just NK that is making threats.

and because NK is a sovereign nation we all have to wait to find out if they would use nukes.

Isn't that what we are doing now anyway?

How's a UN resolution and sanctions going to change anything?

I believe NK just wants to have the nukes as a deterrent. That's why they make a big deal out of it. It's chest-thumping trying to tell the rest of the world to back off.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Fat Kim is digging again on the test side. But why? Is he digging the nuke out and mounted on a fishing trawler? Then send it close to the Vinson? Boom. And away strike group.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So? Let e'm! The worst thing that'll happen is? We get a couple hundred thousand, snowflakes, "birth certificates".. off the stock market, about a thousand less to "man a foxhole" "for glory" and "freedom"...it all works out! Don't doubt the "political science" of it all. You sound like you don't know how to be "lead". Don't make me "turn you in"! LOL!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

little kims favorite tune,

and his mother hates him!

edit on 1-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

And President Trump of the 1# country in the world can open a can of whoop ass at a time and place of HIS chosing.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: introvert

Unless it pertains to nuclear weapons.

A UN Resolution was filed specifically for that purpose.

www.un.org...

Anything else goes except nuclear weapons.

I don't care what that UN resolution states. They are a sovereign nation.
That persecutes its own p[eople to the extreme and bullies its neighbor and would invade if it weren't for the support the south gets! Kimmy's a cold blooded sadistic killer with no empathy for anyone but himself!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

and because NK is a sovereign nation we all have to wait to find out if they would use nukes.

I believe NK just wants to have the nukes as a deterrent. That's why they make a big deal out of it. It's chest-thumping trying to tell the rest of the world to back off.
Can the world take the risk to find out? Because the consequences are would be catastrophic! The peoples of NK live in a big prison!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ni91ck

Do not ever, underestimate technology. Same reason we cut our children's steak, and don't let them handle the steak knife . Then we got them "judgmental" kind,.. "steak and child"?!!! I personally can't feel for them..But, I just know they exist . (I try to be politically correct) when possible. So the dredges of humanity have "discovered".. "Science"? You don't say?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

I agree with you! But the better part of holding a "can of whoop a**" and not having to use, or open it. Speaks volumes of the "leader". Sometimes it is better to smile and walk away..sometimes, (far and in between)... leting them live. Is a battle won. No doubt in "a time and place", your "mercy" will be upon their own head. Then it'll be justice, a "good kill"!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Unless it pertains to nuclear weapons.

A UN Resolution was filed specifically for that purpose.

www.un.org...

Anything else goes except nuclear weapons.

I don't care what that UN resolution states. They are a sovereign nation.
That persecutes its own p[eople to the extreme and bullies its neighbor and would invade if it weren't for the support the south gets! Kimmy's a cold blooded sadistic killer with no empathy for anyone but himself!

If it get's bad enough, NK's citizens will rise up and revolt, or their neighbors will step in to take out any real threats. And I mean real threats, not just because of NK saber-rattling.

It's none of our business.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Can the world take the risk to find out? Because the consequences are would be catastrophic! The peoples of NK live in a big prison!

This is the same sort of thinking that got us in to the Middle East. How'd that work out for us?

If NK ever poses a very imminent threat, their neighbors will act.

We need to learn our place and stay out of it.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

President Trump is finally coming around to seeing the North Korea issue much like you do.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

North Koreans are enslaved since generations and now those slaves are outsourced to work in poland,russia and other countries. Do you really think that those people will rise up? They don't even know how reality looks like and don't know what to fight for.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: FuggleHop

I agree with you! But the better part of holding a "can of whoop a**" and not having to use, or open it. Speaks volumes of the "leader". Sometimes it is better to smile and walk away..sometimes, (far and in between)... leting them live. Is a battle won. No doubt in "a time and place", your "mercy" will be upon their own head. Then it'll be justice, a "good kill"!

I think Trump is handling it amazingly well.

He has drawn a very fair red line but has made it clear the diplomatic lines are open.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The US can''t stay out of it. You forgot the US had a mandate to protect South Korea as an ally. There was an alliance made and the US doesn't abandon its allies because of sabre rattling from North Korea.

Without some muscle from the US military. South Korea is as good as dead.
edit on 1-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

North Koreans are enslaved since generations and now those slaves are outsourced to work in poland,russia and other countries. Do you really think that those people will rise up? They don't even know how reality looks like and don't know what to fight for.

Again, where does it state that it's our responsibility to deal with it?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The US can''t stay out of it. You forgot the US had a mandate to protect South Korea as an ally. There was an alliance made and the US doesn't abandon its allies because of sabre rattling from North Korea.

Without some muscle from the US military. South Korea is as good as dead.

That is a matter of "defense" not "offense". If NK goes after SK, we can go help SK, but I see no reason to go on preemptive offense.
edit on 1-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You mean once they break the ceasefire agreement AGAIN, let them slide so YOUR kids have to deal with an intercontinental threat from this nut case so YOU can be happy?

I'm NOT the man but at a guess....no.
edit on 1-5-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I dare them to test one over Los Angeles.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

You mean once they break the ceasefire agreement AGAIN, let them slide so YOUR kids have to deal with an intercontinental threat from this nut case so YOU can be happy?

I'm NOT the man but at a guess....no.

Nice logical fallacy. You're trying to appeal to emotion and I'm not dumb enough to fall for it.

Same thinking that we had with Saddam Hussein. Again, how'd that turn out for us?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join