It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Will Conduct Nuclear Tests at a Time and Place of its Choosing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: introvert

NOPE I'm telling you HOW things operate.
YOU happen to resist reality by how it feels.
I am only saying these things because facts are more important that politics any day.

Feels have nothing to do with it. Your the one that tried to use emotions..."think of the kids".

Please. Spare me the dramatics.

It's none of our business to go after NK. We can defend allies if need be, but we do not need to be on the offense against NK.

Lil Kim is full of it just like his dad.

We re still at war with North Korea so we have every right to go after them. Not to mention there is a UN resolution authorizing force from back in the 1950's when N. Korea decided to invade S. Korea.

It is very much our business.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I am only saying these things because facts are more important that politics any day.

Feels have nothing to do with it. Your the one that tried to use emotions..."think of the kids".

It's none of our business to go after NK. We can defend allies if need be, but we do not need to be on the offense against NK.

We re still at war with North Korea so we have every right to go after them. Not to mention there is a UN resolution authorizing force from back in the 1950's when N. Korea decided to invade S. Korea.

It's not our business.

Too many do not understand the concept of sovereignty or freedom.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

It's not our business.

Too many do not understand the concept of sovereignty or freedom.

A good defense is a good offense. Only commie scum would want NK to be 'left alone', so they can build up enough nuclear weapons for a devastating attack. I believe there was a general consensus after WWII of 'never again', to let genocidal maniacs rule over any nation.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I am happy to live and let be......unless that nation is threatening to rain nuclear bombs down on the world.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

While others dont understand the fact we are still at war. Letting your dislike of the US blind you to the facts is dangerous.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

edit on 1-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22185866]GodEmperor[/p

A good defense is a good offense.

That means very little, if anything at all.

Only commie scum would want NK to be 'left alone', so they can build up enough nuclear weapons for a devastating attack. I believe there was a general consensus after WWII of 'never again', to let genocidal maniacs rule over any nation.

Another logical fallacy. Only commie scum?

I guess those that push for freedom may be "commie scum" to someone such as yourself.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I am happy to live and let be......unless that nation is threatening to rain nuclear bombs down on the world.

So what is your solution?

It appears we should let them be until they do commit atrocious acts. Otherwise, we put ourselves in the position to be blamed for committing atrocious acts.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

While others dont understand the fact we are still at war. Letting your dislike of the US blind you to the facts is dangerous.

Dislike the US? Did I say anything to indicate any such thing?

Is that another appeal to emotion?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I don't think war should even be tabled, but I don't think burying our head in the sand until they do have a working ICBM is a smart thing either. "Their launches keep failing" is not a logical reason to ignore the issue. They won't be happy until we are out of South Korea, their obvious objective if we were not allies with SK. As long as we are there, and conduct drills with them, it doesn't matter how non-confrontational we are, it will infuriate NK, and they will continue to threaten the U.S.

Doesn't take two sides to start a war. A NK with a full arsenal of working nuclear weapons is a scary thought.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Dislike the US? Did I say anything to indicate any such thing?

Is that another appeal to emotion?

An observation based on your argument to date. Offering excuses for North Korea without an adequate understanding of the situation while trying to blame the US led me to that observation.

We have every right to be involved..

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
And North Korea will cease to exist shortly after because China will invade and kill that Dr. No wanna be retard.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
As long as the US continues to support freedom of religion without respect for children's rights or the rights of adults not to be subjected the religious threats and mind control.

North Korea has an obligation to the world and its people to stand against lunacy and starvation of its people over hypocritical sanctions for North Korea doing business with terrorist supporting elements when the US funded the Mujahadeen.

I'll tell you who will win that war.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I think NK may do tactical nukes in the form of leave-behind packages or mines.

Backpack mini nuke tech is achievable, and doesn't require a critical mass of fissile material, just a chip of it, lit by a neutron flux. This is what CNN intelligently refers to as a "dud", or a "failed test".

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Is this possible???

""If North Korea were to test something big enough, Bruce Bennett, a senior defense analyst at the Rand Corporation, worries the blast could set off an eruption at Mount Paektu, which the Chinese call Changbaishan, on the China-North Korea border.""

www.cnn.com...

Or, is it just CNN grasping at straws (pumping out more Fake news) on a slow news day.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dudes fearmongering.

Fear Uncertainty and Doubt.

FUD.

The powers that be love it.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
And North Korea will cease to exist shortly after because China will invade and kill that Dr. No wanna be retard.
And his fellow dwarf turd coloured uniformed cohorts!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

why should they not? everybody else does.

is there some suggestion here that NK should take orders from a foreign power??

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I think NK may do tactical nukes in the form of leave-behind packages or mines.

Backpack mini nuke tech is achievable, and doesn't require a critical mass of fissile material, just a chip of it, lit by a neutron flux. This is what CNN intelligently refers to as a "dud", or a "failed test".

.......... and the US can not and does not do these things?

If NK can do as you suggest I wonder where the got the teach from because the US and its master state and its slave states have a mortgage on all killing and maiming technology.

NK likly has to get, steal and borrow to get it.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well, first, this isnt really "trumps policy". It seems to me that Trump is more of a lesser shareholder on team MIC. And I suspect strongly that this is the response they were hoping for from NK.

Does the MIC brass know what they are doing? I dont know. Theyd better have something slick up their sleeve in the event this turns into military action. Nobody wants millions of dead Koreans. Or a hundred thousand dead Americans. Or a few thousand dead Japanese.

Edit to add: All the Dems were so gung ho for war with the evil Russians. But now youre balking at NK? LOL
edit on 2-5-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join