It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Will Conduct Nuclear Tests at a Time and Place of its Choosing

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
not worth it.......
edit on 2-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
STOP

Please Address the Topic Not the Poster.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I am amazed you could hear them over the North Korean bombs,

Who is NK bombing?

Nobody.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Kim Jong-un is a 'smart cookie' , we know this because the champion of truth President Donald Trump has said so , now the smart cookie has released a statement indicating he is ready to call Mr Trump's bluff.

They (TPTB ) play the public like a bunch of mindless morons they believe we all are. They get us arguing amongst each other, and divide the masses with propaganda, and illusions. Let's take a moment and think about Lil Kim.

If leaders and countries truly want him dead they will make an example solely out of him, so why haven't they done this yet?

Anyone remember President Kennedy? He got his brains air-conditioned because he didn't fit the agenda of TPTB.

Lil Kim fits their agenda so he lives, and will continue to live until they want to make an example out of just him. Lil Kim instills fear, uncertainty, and fuels the international war machine, so he's good for business thus far.

Lil Kim will only get as far as TPTB want, and nothing further otherwise they'll give him the same courtesy as John and Robert Kennedy.

We seem to be so naive as a society when it comes to global political happenings, but let the truth be known all wars, unrest, and chaos are fueled by an elite agenda. And the ones that happen without their blessing get the "Kennedy'd"

Peace out,

RT
edit on 3-5-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This is worrying me a great deal. I am going to china in July for a month. Worst part is I am staying in a city close to the north korean border

I really hope this is sorted before then

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Who is NK bombing?

Nobody.

Then you need to research the actions North Korean has taken against S. Korea over the years, including sinking a S. Korean naval vessel and bombing a S. Korean island, killing civilians.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

But who are they threatening? There threatining my aunt Kathy and chubby Hal and um nobody has the right to threaten either of them expecially a man named Kim.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Who is NK bombing?

Nobody.

Then you need to research the actions North Korean has taken against S. Korea over the years, including sinking a S. Korean naval vessel and bombing a S. Korean island, killing civilians.

You need to stop rewriting history. I'm aware of Korea trying to repatriate their whole country from the occupation. Just like Vietnam...

and every other sovereign nation US military has invaded and occupied, since WWII.

Not that you'll admit it, but thats what the Potsdam declaration was all about. Empires like Nazi Germany taking over lil countries unjustly...

edit on 4-5-2017 by intrptr because: additional, spelling

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

But who are they threatening? There threatining my aunt Kathy and chubby Hal and um nobody has the right to threaten either of them expecially a man named Kim.

Threats are rhetoric, saber rattling, just talk.

The uS occupies half the Korean Peninsula.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Not really no.. We have 28k troops stationed in S. Korea. Not enough to "occupy" S. Korea. Wanna take another swing and maybe this time use facts instead of propaganda?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Speaking of rewriting history... When you learn history come back and join the conversation... Maybe stop letting your hatred of the US cloud your opinion.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Not really no.. We have 28k troops stationed in S. Korea.

Not_really_occupied... got it.

Country not really divided,

Only 28,ooo US Troops plus a port, bases, airstrips, borders, no mans land, artillery, jets, tanks, off shore armadas, blockades, sanctions, etc.

edit on 5-5-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Speaking of rewriting history... When you learn history come back and join the conversation... Maybe stop letting your hatred of the US cloud your opinion.

Quite American to question gubments unlawful invasion, occupation and subjugation of foreign lands.

What, we live in Rome or Nazi Germany?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

All at the request of the S. Korean government and the United Nations. Never mind the fact the North invaded the South.

By all means though continue your revisionist history to justify your failed / flawed position.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

North Korea invaded S. Korea.

open a book once in a while will you.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

All at the request of the S. Korean government and the United Nations. Never mind the fact the North invaded the South.

By all means though continue your revisionist history to justify your failed / flawed position.

Seems Koreans had little choice. And history is faked, you're right. INCHON, the amphibious landings on Korean soil by the US military never happened, these pics are fake... (don't tell General McArthur that though).

US military invades Korea

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

North Korea invaded S. Korea.

US invaded Korea, still occupies the Korean Peninsula to this day. In fact, just emplaced THAAD missile launchers on Korean soil.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Seems Koreans had little choice. And history is faked, you're right. INCHON, the amphibious landings on Korean soil by the US military never happened, these pics are fake... (don't tell General McArthur that though).

US military invades Korea

The American government certainly are not innocent, far from it. The Marshall Islands after ww2 comes to mind, which was truly horrific and evil.

But i look at the people in north Korea, and i want them to be liberated. I think it will happen, and of course, many lives are going to be lost

I look at the world, and all i see are a bunch of sociopaths in power and running the show. Turning everyone against each other and bringing us closer to a ww3.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Try again.......

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join