It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Will Conduct Nuclear Tests at a Time and Place of its Choosing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Once again the President speaks and the White House rolls it back.

Responding to Mr Trump's comments at a daily briefing, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said that the conditions for a meeting between the US President and Mr Kim "were not there yet" and that a number of things – including North Korea's "provocative" actions and statements would need to be "ratcheted down immediately". Mr Spicer also said that North Korea's leadership will need to commit to dismantling the nuclear programme that poses a "threat to the region and to the US".
www.independent.co.uk...< br />

Not happening then.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Once again the President speaks and the White House rolls it back.

Responding to Mr Trump's comments at a daily briefing, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said that the conditions for a meeting between the US President and Mr Kim "were not there yet" and that a number of things – including North Korea's "provocative" actions and statements would need to be "ratcheted down immediately". Mr Spicer also said that North Korea's leadership will need to commit to dismantling the nuclear programme that poses a "threat to the region and to the US".
www.independent.co.uk...< br />

Not happening then.
I think that the approach is a psychological one and TRUMPY is playing with little Kimmy's mind! TRUMP makes a big reference about Kimmy's age and a sympathetic view of it (ignoring the sadistic things Kimmy has done) in order to make Kimmy more comfy! Wait for the sting in the tail when the trigger is enacted!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Ah ...HEY bub.
HE TURNED over operational command effectively to the PENTAGON.
HE will oversee, but his cabinet is a fighting machine.
HE is also adapting to the deal a REAL party member CAN'T do that, so everyone flips out at the unpredictability ,which,again WAS the idea of OUR JOKER card.
I AM pleased ...so far.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What you are saying is you want the US to have no defense?

You are pushing for NK to have the freedom to commit atrocities against their own people, while threatening to incinerate allies. I see where you stand on the issue, Comrade.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Ah ...HEY bub.
HE TURNED over operational command effectively to the PENTAGON.
HE will oversee, but his cabinet is a fighting machine.
HE is also adapting to the deal a REAL party member CAN'T do that, so everyone flips out at the unpredictability ,which,again WAS the idea of OUR JOKER card.
I AM pleased ...so far.
There is clearly a strategy in play here and TRUMPASTIC is deliberately being unpredictable. Its a psychological ploy and masterclass in my book. I like and have employed the style and approach myself and effectively (retired maverick chartered engineer)!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

You are pushing for NK to have the freedom to commit atrocities against their own people, while threatening to incinerate allies. I see where you stand on the issue, Comrade.
Concur. Now isn't that the name of ones game!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I think that the approach is a psychological one and TRUMPY is playing with little Kimmy's mind!

Or he just misspoke again , you pays your money and takes your choice.

a reply to: GodEmperor

You are pushing for NK to have the freedom to commit atrocities against their own people , while threatening to incinerate allies.

Look where the US being world police has gotten us , some would argue that the US killing its own citizens via the death penalty in the 21st century is an atrocity but we best just gloss over that.

edit on 2-5-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
So what is to stop Li'l Kimmy from saying he is going to "test" a nuke right next to an aircraft carrier?

This reminds me of an episode of the Simpsons when Bart and Lisa were fighting. Bart started flailing his arms around saying, "I am going to walk through the room like this so if you don't get out of the way and get hit - its your fault."

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: introvert

While others dont understand the fact we are still at war. Letting your dislike of the US blind you to the facts is dangerous.

Dislike the US? Did I say anything to indicate any such thing?

Is that another appeal to emotion?

An observation based on your argument to date. Offering excuses for North Korea without an adequate understanding of the situation while trying to blame the US led me to that observation.

We have every right to be involved..

Well, it appears you are not very good at observing, because I made no excuses.

What you have done is make assumptions.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

I've actually said the opposite. I stated we needed to take a defensive position, not one of offense. You can go back and read that in this very thread.

I do not have the power to push anything for NK. You guys need to stop using logical fallacies in the form of appeals to emotions.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

America will never be occupied.

Already occupied by the militarized police force.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

NOPE I'm telling you HOW things operate.
YOU happen to resist reality by how it feels.
I am only saying these things because facts are more important that politics any day.

Feels have nothing to do with it. Your the one that tried to use emotions..."think of the kids".

Please. Spare me the dramatics.

It's none of our business to go after NK. We can defend allies if need be, but we do not need to be on the offense against NK.

Lil Kim is full of it just like his dad.

We re still at war with North Korea so we have every right to go after them. Not to mention there is a UN resolution authorizing force from back in the 1950's when N. Korea decided to invade S. Korea.

It is very much our business.

Grabs hi moral ground, uses UN and historical pretext to justify bullying yet another hapless lil nation into submission.

Amoral Americans always say stuff like that....

We have 'grounds', everyone agrees with us, we've done it before....

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Or, is it just CNN grasping at straws (pumping out more Fake news) on a slow news day.

I wish people would get off the "fake news" and CNN bashing wagon. Most news is not "fake," although it may be presented in a way to promote an agenda or viewpoint. All the news stations do it. Fox right now is basically in war-mongering mode.. they seem to create a new provocative title every day. Today's exciting headline is "Brink of Nuclear War?"

So.. if you are going call out news stations, call them all out.. or just realize that news have been doing this for ages, and they will continue to do it. Just because Trump starting bleating "Fake news!" every time someone dared paint him in a negative light, doesn't mean news stations started to magically do something different than they have always done. Trump simply can't handle criticism, that's a fact. I can't remember a single time he graciously admitted a shortcoming or lack of knowledge about something.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I see we have another member of the ignoring facts and history club.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Dont think so given your position.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

How can we ignore history? The sound of American bombs is deafening.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I think NK may do tactical nukes in the form of leave-behind packages or mines.

Backpack mini nuke tech is achievable, and doesn't require a critical mass of fissile material, just a chip of it, lit by a neutron flux. This is what CNN intelligently refers to as a "dud", or a "failed test".

.......... and the US can not and does not do these things?

If NK can do as you suggest I wonder where the got the teach from because the US and its master state and its slave states have a mortgage on all killing and maiming technology.

What's your point?

It's them or us, no?

NK likly has to get, steal and borrow to get it.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Whats a maverick chartered engineer?

But I digress.
He can't play that in an environment he doesn't control and NEITHER could YOU as POTUS.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Dont think so given your position.

Don't think so?

What sort of response is that? Are you a teenager?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

How can we ignore history? The sound of American bombs is deafening.

I am amazed you could hear them over the North Korean bombs, the Syrian regime gassing their own people all the while supporting the moron running Russia..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join