It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Will Conduct Nuclear Tests at a Time and Place of its Choosing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Kim Jong-un is a 'smart cookie' , we know this because the champion of truth President Donald Trump has said so , now the smart cookie has released a statement indicating he is ready to call Mr Trump's bluff.

"Now that the U.S. is kicking up the overall racket for sanctions and pressure against the DPRK, pursuant to its new DPRK policy called 'maximum pressure and engagement', the DPRK will speed up at the maximum pace the measure for bolstering its nuclear deterrence,"

"measures for bolstering the nuclear force to the maximum will be taken in a consecutive and successive way at any moment and any place decided by its supreme leadership,"
www.independent.co.uk...

President Trump has painted himself into a very dangerous corner , when the test occurs he has a choice of responding and triggering a disastrous war or holding fire and appearing weak.

IF North Korea conduct a Nuclear Test Mr Trump will not be happy.

The waiting is the hardest part.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Whats the matter with these upstart countries? Don't they know only WE have the right to bear arms?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

we will all lose so much money (elite lizard time travellers)
if lil kim keeps this up

we cant subjugate a world that's toxic and covered in ash

#CloneReganAgain

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Ignore NK and they will just go away. So what if He has Nukes, just ignore him.
He really doesn't want war, he just likes to blow off a little steam from time to time.
And as I just learned, SK really doesn't mind their northern brother's antics, so all is good.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't think ignoring him is the answer , engagement and concessions are what he wants and should be given with the aim of bringing him in from the cold ,it's the only solution.

Trump needs to learn from the past , Gaddafi was an international pariah until Bush and Blair brought him back into the international community .... then deposed him.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Yeah that's a bad idea. You think Kim would just build nukes to protect himself? HAhahahahahaha. Yeah sure, he has no intention on getting revenge on South Korea. Right.
edit on 1-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

And, the ability to take out a launch immediately after it takes off. One kind of has to think twice if launching a nuke that likely won't make it 50 feet from the launch pad... no need to combat something that will eradicate itself.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Oh dear,

At what point do you say that President Trump was winning in the dick waving contest but now that it is time for action it has gone all limp.

Talking a good game is not the same as producing one, if NK conduct these test's I fully expect Trump to act. If he does not it may well set a precedence for future issues..

RA

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

And, the ability to take out a launch immediately after it takes off. One kind of has to think twice if launching a nuke that likely won't make it 50 feet from the launch pad... no need to combat something that will eradicate itself.

In other words, we blow them up before they defend themselves.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The imposition of sanctions has got him sabre rattling. Keep it up I say.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

10 bucks says if North Korea successfully tests a nuke or a missile Trump won't do a thing besides what Barry did when he was president. Which is a strongly worded threat and sanctions.... LMFAO.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Look at the last 2 failed launches... do you really think NK was wanting to see a failed launch? They are in a constant demonstration for a show of force. Well, those were just ballistic missiles... no fallout from the failure.

This ability is a game changer, and it really shouldn't even be talked about. But, they exposed their abilities to do so, so now it's a sit and wait game for confirmation. Never will an admission of this surface... never should admission of this surface really. I feel NK is being put to the test with this technology for 2 reasons: first, it's essentially a Beta test... a rogue nation that is easy to get support to topple. And, now for the best part of it... Russia is now forced to understand that even their Nukes are subject to immediate failure if we shut down one of NK's.

The risk of nuclear fallout globally is too great to not have a technology in place to help thwart the risk of one getting to U.S. shores.

NK's nukes are likely on subs... and we have to hope that we know where they all are. That way, when one of their nuke's fails on native soil, the kill switch isn't engaged.
edit on 1-5-2017 by ttobban because: spelling

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I don't think ignoring him is the answer , engagement and concessions are what he wants and should be given with the aim of bringing him in from the cold ,it's the only solution.

Trump needs to learn from the past , Gaddafi was an international pariah until Bush and Blair brought him back into the international community .... then deposed him.

Personally, I think Kim is crazy and unhinged. If it was his father, I'd say he just needs a way out of this while saving face, as his father was also nuts, but an adult. I fear that little Kimmy hasn't the world experience to understand war and all the implications of it. So without the sarcasm, I'll say it'd be nice if China slapped him really hard and put him in the corner for a bit. I think that outcome would be much better for the people who live in that area. If the US intervenes, I think Trump will stick to his rhetoric and take off the gloves. This is one reason I feel that you should have served in some form or fashion before being able to be president. It's important to understand the ramifications of war on those you send to fight, and be able to weigh all that against the possible outcomes.

I have seen war, and I don't want it, but I also understand the need for stability. This is a tough one and will certainly not be easy for Trump. I hope his people are really 100% behind him, having backstabbers in the woodpile at this juncture would be devastating for all of us. (IMHO)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I think he just needs to be put over someone's knee and spanked like the petulant child he is. Broadcast it all over North Korea so the people can see that their supreme leader is nothing but a fat man/boy...

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Kim Jong-un is a 'smart cookie' , we know this because the champion of truth President Donald Trump has said so , now the smart cookie has released a statement indicating he is ready to call Mr Trump's bluff.

"Now that the U.S. is kicking up the overall racket for sanctions and pressure against the DPRK, pursuant to its new DPRK policy called 'maximum pressure and engagement', the DPRK will speed up at the maximum pace the measure for bolstering its nuclear deterrence,"

"measures for bolstering the nuclear force to the maximum will be taken in a consecutive and successive way at any moment and any place decided by its supreme leadership,"
www.independent.co.uk...

President Trump has painted himself into a very dangerous corner , when the test occurs he has a choice of responding and triggering a disastrous war or holding fire and appearing weak.

IF North Korea conduct a Nuclear Test Mr Trump will not be happy.

The waiting is the hardest part.

Then he will be the smartest fool of all. He is delusional if he thinks the world (China, US and others) will allow him to continue his NP and tests. There will be much diplomatic effort and the right things said about a peaceful solution to rid the Korean Peninsula of Nukes but it will fail and the inevitable will and have to happen because the world cant wait till its far too late! TRUMPINATORS tone masks well what he is prepared to do when all other avenues have been exhausted! Kimmy is very naive and a stupid fool!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
China has really lost control of their problem child. They really do need to regain control before North Korea do something they regret.

It's all a bit laughable, unless you live in South Korea, or Japan.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Whats the matter with these upstart countries? Don't they know only WE have the right to bear arms?
In the greater scheme of things the usa is the upstart. Russia, China, middle east is the old societies. The once that will grow and prosper through respect and ancient wishdom.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

we will all lose so much money (elite lizard time travellers)
if lil kim keeps this up

we cant subjugate a world that's toxic and covered in ash

#CloneReganAgain

Very ignorant and arrogant of you to blame this on theone who is trying to defend his country and way of living. From assholes like the usa who invade rape pilliage and kill for it seems pleasure. Interesting that you do not realize what the usa is doing all over the world in the name of democracy. Again you americans make me sick. I realy start to wich that your provocation lead to Kim testing its next nuke on the white house lawn

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Ignore NK and they will just go away. So what if He has Nukes, just ignore him.
He really doesn't want war, he just likes to blow off a little steam from time to time.
And as I just learned, SK really doesn't mind their northern brother's antics, so all is good.

You the first person who actually make sense here.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yest idiot i do think so too. If he had a wish for a war he would have nukes south korea a long time ago. The only country in the world who use nukes and make war with them are the usa. Still use depleted uranium round till today despite knowing what it does. It is dispicable and narrow minded.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join