It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Will Conduct Nuclear Tests at a Time and Place of its Choosing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: ttobban
a reply to: intrptr

And, the ability to take out a launch immediately after it takes off. One kind of has to think twice if launching a nuke that likely won't make it 50 feet from the launch pad... no need to combat something that will eradicate itself.

In other words, we blow them up before they defend themselves.
Jip standard usa idiocity. And they call themself free and democratic.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Kim Jong-un is a 'smart cookie'

Thats the Don's way of diplomatically saying " a brain dead box o rocks. Without the rocks"
And most of the world reserves the right to shut him the eff up.....
And they will

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

North Korea Will Conduct Nuclear Tests at a Time and Place of its Choosing

The world is going to hell in a handbasket... it is and soon, IMESHO, we'll pay a heavy price worldwide.

Last election, we had Hillary vs. Donald.
Last election, Donald won...
Donald won and now, here we are on the brink of a nuclear war with China. Oh yes, we attack NK, China WILL step in as its ally.
Beyond that?
If Hillary had been elected?
Things would be the same... except, she'd be disarming this nation and prolly be letting NK run wild.

So... one evil vs. the next evil.

Again, IMESHO

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
"Place of its Choosing" I hope this means atmospheric testing and he will stand too close like a brave immortal god.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
China has really lost control of their problem child. They really do need to regain control before North Korea do something they regret.

It's all a bit laughable, unless you live in South Korea, or Japan.
It is only laugable if you do not live in the usa as the real free world laugh their backs off for the idiots in usa.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
a reply to: intrptr

And, the ability to take out a launch immediately after it takes off. One kind of has to think twice if launching a nuke that likely won't make it 50 feet from the launch pad

Last i knew, NK has NEVER "launched" a nuclear missile, all tests so far have been underground, either that or he (KJU) used as much TNT as possible to give the illusion of a nuclear test. The next test will also be underground, good luck with taking out any rocket!!

Before he even attempts to fit a nuclear capable warhead to a rocket he will probably do drop tests, like dropping one from a plane

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: therealfreeworld

originally posted by: network dude

Ignore NK and they will just go away. So what if He has Nukes, just ignore him.
He really doesn't want war, he just likes to blow off a little steam from time to time.
And as I just learned, SK really doesn't mind their northern brother's antics, so all is good.

You the first person who actually make sense here.

You need to see that was sarcasm.....I'm thinkin'

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: therealfreeworld

I think you are lowering the tone.

Nevertheless, North Korea's belligerence towards the South that is manifest in the numerous military provocations is a worry to the people living in the South. North Korea with nukes is a double worry. The North Koreans have proved themselves to be an unstable neighbour who act irrationally and without concern for international norms.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

I thought about that quite a bit, and have no choice but to agree that the underground factor is a big wall between the launch and any abilities to take it out. I just winder how they would, if they could, take out the missiles immediately after launch? If it's a physical substrate, then the underground factors render it useless most likely. But if the systems are hacked and failing as a result of the trigger even being pressed, then the tactic can still provide useful.

If launch after launch keeps failing, and we are just ported in their nearby harbors indicating we are not going away from this, then Un might just start personally dismantling his own regime... for the lack of successes in testing. He's already proven to pick off his own leadership to make a statement.

What better way to fight a war then to just park nearby and have the enemy bite off their own feet?

Whatever the U.S. stance is... I feel it's all meant to be a message to Putin in the end.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Kim Jong-un is a 'smart cookie' , we know this because the champion of truth President Donald Trump has said so , now the smart cookie has released a statement indicating he is ready to call Mr Trump's bluff.

"Now that the U.S. is kicking up the overall racket for sanctions and pressure against the DPRK, pursuant to its new DPRK policy called 'maximum pressure and engagement', the DPRK will speed up at the maximum pace the measure for bolstering its nuclear deterrence,"

"measures for bolstering the nuclear force to the maximum will be taken in a consecutive and successive way at any moment and any place decided by its supreme leadership,"
www.independent.co.uk...

President Trump has painted himself into a very dangerous corner , when the test occurs he has a choice of responding and triggering a disastrous war or holding fire and appearing weak.

IF North Korea conduct a Nuclear Test Mr Trump will not be happy.

The waiting is the hardest part.

I agree about the waiting part...however I'm afraid the world will be not happy when lil' Kim conducts a nuclear test. My prediction is that Kim has an accident involving an unseen object at a location to be determined.
Hopefully, things will not unravel into more than a regional conflict.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

North Korea's belligerence towards the South that is manifest in the numerous military provocations is a worry to the people living in the South.

Never mind the US military occupies "the South" country, just installed THAAD missile launchers, painting an even bigger target on their country.

The people in "the South" did protest it recently, again.

Do you live under a rock?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Discounting what else you said how threatening Koreans are...

Look at the last 2 failed launches... do you really think NK was wanting to see a failed launch?

Exactly. What threat?
edit on 1-5-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
NK is a sovereign nation and has the right to do as it pleases, as long as it does not cause harm to other countries.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Donald Trump has today told Bloomberg politics he would be willing to meet with Kim Jong Un under the right circumstances , man wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall for that one.

“If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him, I would absolutely, I would be honored to do it,” Trump said Monday in an interview with Bloomberg News. “If it’s under the, again, under the right circumstances. But I would do that.”
www.bloomberg.com...

edit on 1-5-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Unless it pertains to nuclear weapons.

A UN Resolution was filed specifically for that purpose.

www.un.org...

Anything else goes except nuclear weapons.
edit on 1-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
North Korea are going for a nations equivilant of a darwin award.....

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Donald Trump has today told Bloomberg politics he would be willing to meet with Kim Jong Un under the right circumstances , man wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall for that one.

“If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him, I would absolutely, I would be honored to do it,” Trump said Monday in an interview with Bloomberg News. “If it’s under the, again, under the right circumstances. But I would do that.”
www.bloomberg.com...

Again like I said earlier, TRUMPY's being nice and diplomatic (on this one) because he knows what he has to do when Kimmy the Whimmy sets off his next nuke test! The world will not tolerate anymore nuke tests. Its going to be cease what you are doing or face the consequences that NK brought on itself! And I believe TRUMP would meet with him but I am also sure that he will not hesitate when the need and time comes to deal with Kimmy!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
NK is a sovereign nation and has the right to do as it pleases, as long as it does not cause harm to other countries.

So threats are acceptable and because NK is a sovereign nation we all have to wait to find out if they would use nukes. A rational sole does not threaten its neighbours and superpowers with armo! All nutters let their mental state get the better of them eventually!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Actually Trump has already stated the USA will meert with North Korea and Norh Korea basicaly told them to # off.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Whats the matter with these upstart countries? Don't they know only WE have the right to bear arms?

They dont if they keep threatening to use there WMD in PREEMPTIVE STRIKES.

You dont give a known scizophrenic a gun.
edit on 1-5-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join