It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Will Conduct Nuclear Tests at a Time and Place of its Choosing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Donald Trump has today told Bloomberg politics he would be willing to meet with Kim Jong Un under the right circumstances , man wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall for that one.

“If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him, I would absolutely, I would be honored to do it,” Trump said Monday in an interview with Bloomberg News. “If it’s under the, again, under the right circumstances. But I would do that.”
www.bloomberg.com...

that sounds like something a real leader might do. I'll be interested to hear how the haters play this one.
Sadly, I'm one of the tiny minority who hopes Trump does a good job so we all can live and prosper.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Actually Trump has already stated the USA will meert with North Korea and Norh Korea basically told them to # off.
I think that TRUMPY will continue with this position until Kimmy gets comfy and does another nuke test and then it will be goodbye and good riddance to him and his big hatted half pint skinny dwarfs in turd coloured uniforms!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Donald Trump has today told Bloomberg politics he would be willing to meet with Kim Jong Un under the right circumstances , man wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall for that one.

“If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him, I would absolutely, I would be honored to do it,” Trump said Monday in an interview with Bloomberg News. “If it’s under the, again, under the right circumstances. But I would do that.”
www.bloomberg.com...

that sounds like something a real leader might do. I'll be interested to hear how the haters play this one.
Sadly, I'm one of the tiny minority who hopes Trump does a good job so we all can live and prosper.

Here is what is funny.

If Trump is forced into military action to stop fat boy he will be blamed by the left.

If he does nothing and North Korea drop a nuke on Guam or Hawaii.... Trump will get blamed by rhe left.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

www.bloomberg.com...

TRUMPY's no GUMPY and his approach on this is spot on and offering to meet with Kimmy and his turd coloured uniform cohorts is the right thing to do. The more he makes Kimmy comfy the more likely the arrogant nut is going to do another nuke test!

The writings on the wall on this one!!

edit on 1-5-2017 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: therealfreeworld

originally posted by: paraphi
China has really lost control of their problem child. They really do need to regain control before North Korea do something they regret.

It's all a bit laughable, unless you live in South Korea, or Japan.
It is only laugable if you do not live in the usa as the real free world laugh their backs off for the idiots in usa.

a reply to: therealfreeworld

How so...please elaborate.

Also if you are so proud of where you are...make it public.

If not, please shut up

mg

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

www.bloomberg.com...

Here is what is funny.

If Trump is forced into military action to stop fat boy he will be blamed by the left.

If he does nothing and North Korea drop a nuke on Guam or Hawaii.... Trump will get blamed by rhe left.

Yep, It's almost as if the opinion of the left is worthless and should be laughed at and ridiculed just because.
But that would be immature and kind of like a tantrum. (see what I did there?)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

www.bloomberg.com...

Here is what is funny.

Fortunately, the "Left" is small, and shrinking in significance.

(post by RP2SticksOfDynamite removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Never mind the US military occupies "the South" country, just installed THAAD missile launchers, painting an even bigger target on their country.

Oh, how predictable. The US does not "occupy" South Korea. However, since the last time the North Koreans attempted to invade, the US have had a presence. The US presence acts as a deterrent, and it has worked. The North Koreans have limited themselves to low level belligerence - you know, sinking ships and shelling the locals.

I suppose the US would leave if asked. The South Koreans have not asked the US to leave. Additionally, the South Koreans requested THAAD.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I have a feeling more than fat boy will hang if North Korea is liberated ands is full atrocitys made known. They will be a string of trials not seen since nuremberg.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'd say President Trump is looking for a way out but I doubt Mr Kim will offer it , "under the right circumstances" could mean a commitment by the North not to go ahead with the Nuke Test in return for the Carrier fleets withdrawal.

It is a step in the right direction but I remain sceptical of anything said by Mr Trump in interviews.

I think most of us hope Trump can do a good job but fewer believe he will.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I have a feeling more than fat boy will hang if North Korea is liberated ands is full atrocitys made known. They will be a string of trials not seen since nuremberg.
Concur!

We wait until the next nuke test and my bet that will be the trigger to finish Kimmy and his turd uniformed dwarf cohorts!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think "the right circumstances" have to do with location and timing. Trump won't go to NK and Kimmy won't come to the US, so it would have to be somewhere mutual, and not aggressive.

I think most of us hope Trump can do a good job but fewer believe he will.

For the sake of the USA, I hope he does a good job. I don't win anything if he fails. (unlike quite a few seem to act on the left)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well geesh if they got their nuke plant from the US why interfere with their further development of nuke tech.

Why not ease the sanctions and bring them into the fold? Take the first step at burying the hatchet.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Problem is that he has had engagement and concessions for the past 8 years and it's almost an annual thing that he comes back and does this like clockwork. Every year, his piddly little rockets and armaments are that much more advanced and his concessions and engagements are more.

One of these years, he'll "test" his weapons on Honolulu. But I'm sure on one there will mind.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I read earlier that the missile he fired that malfunctioned a few minutes after takeoff this past weekend was headed towards Russia. Kim Jong really is a Madman to mess with Putin

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: introvert

Unless it pertains to nuclear weapons.

A UN Resolution was filed specifically for that purpose.

www.un.org...

Anything else goes except nuclear weapons.

I don't care what that UN resolution states. They are a sovereign nation.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I read earlier that the missile he fired that malfunctioned a few minutes after takeoff this past weekend was headed towards Russia. Kim Jong really is a Madman to mess with Putin

And you're even madder for believing what you've read.

But a little birdie is hinting the US is about to shift 'focus' to Africa due to some impending threat from the central states.
You just watch which countries will be making the rounds in the ww3 forums. ..

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

SOLUTION: Ignore/minimize the the left, to BYPASS their obstructions.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: carewemust

And you're even madder for believing what you've read.

But a little birdie is hinting the US is about to shift 'focus' to Africa due to some impending threat from the central states.
You just watch which countries will be making the rounds in the ww3 forums. ..

I think the contents of your post come from something you read. So do not criticize people for posting information that they read. You are in the same boat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join