It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Dictatorship Makes News Around the World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

He is popular in China, India, Australia, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Canada, Israel, Britain. In these countries, the majority of the population have a favorable view of Donald Trump.
edit on 28-2-2017 by AdamHeiman1994 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamHeiman1994

lofl

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Donald Trump is popular in Mexico, which suffers under the drug cartels.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
DP
edit on 28-2-2017 by AdamHeiman1994 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamHeiman1994

Bovine scatology.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamHeiman1994
Donald Trump is popular in Mexico, which suffers under the drug cartels.

this is a joke, right?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Just because whiney leftists don't like the policies Trump PROMISED!!! his supporters, doesn't make him a dictator. Just because Trump calls out the media for their lies, doesn't make him a dictator.

The claim, internationally, is that Trump's position on the media is validating and supporting violent dictators' actions.

Sure, so that automatically means that Obama's position on foreign policy validates and supports other violent dictator's to be allowed to overthrow national sovereignty, topple regimes and install their own leaders? See how ridiculous that sounds now?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
When Obama said Assad must go, that sounded like something coming from a dictator. I haven't heard Trump saying someone in a foreign country must go.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Silly Germans. Go back to being raped by your loving military age middle eastern immigrants brought to you by the Left.

So it is better to be better if Germans are raped by Non - Arabic Germans??? Wow !

That question is a non sequitur! No where in the post that you responded to did that poster suggest that they support rape of any flavor!

But that is what this OP is all about isn't it? A bunch of people so mislead and brainwashed by MSM controlled by 6 HUGE Corporations, shows just how much control they have on those they are applauding for being so easily manipulated?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adam4fourHeiman
a reply to: rickymouse

Secret Service don't pay when they go to Mar a Lago with the president. The president has a house at Mar a Lago. They sleep in that house for free. Prime Minster Abe slept there for free.

Then how can they be saying that it is costing so much for him to stay there. It appears that the far left is trying to deceive everyone into thinking something other than the truth. I am sure that there will be some extra cost, every time they fire up Air Force one a lot of money is spent, but technically a lot is spent anyway on that project. I don't trust anything the Far left spew anymore, I would severely scrutinize what they said if they actually did tell the truth now.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

well, the world can just STFU and eat crow, their freedom to opine has been noted, and duly ignored. Thanks for more of the same. Funny, I had a wonderful weekend with my family visiting the flea market, a beautiful county park, and a bond fire outdoors. I passed many law enforcement agents of the State under his dictatorship, and none of them arbitrarily pulled me over to inquire on my citizenship status or interrogate me for my perceived disagreements with our administration.

In fact, for as long as i can remember, I have been enjoying liberty in my growing diverse community with little to no civil unrest or protests on claims of a dictatorship.

As far as your claims that people who have lived under dictators abroad may be perceived by others as qualified to draw a parallel to the US being under a dictatorship?? No, they have zero qualifications to make that determination for the simple fact that they DO NOT live here in the USA. If they did, they would be cheering for our President, because they will realize after a week of living here that the media is full o' manure and that this is in fact the best place to live on Earth! I put that!

In any case, the Trump hotel in Uruguay is owned and operated locally. They only paid a licensing fee to the Trump brand. It was in your source. But I do agree somewhat about the venues.

These guys should be staying at the foreign equivalents of Motel 6 or a Super 8. I bet those would require more security due to the open and vulnerable nature though, and there will still be tabloid sensationalizing of that as well, so lose lose I suppose.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

well, the world can just STFU and eat crow, their freedom to opine has been noted, and duly ignored.

Ignored? Hence the 5 paragraph response?

lol. And no - I made no claims. Just quoted and linked references. Feel free to question their claims, but please do not say they are mine.

edit on 28/2/17 by soficrow because: link

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
a reply to: six67seven

...your claims can't be taken seriously...unless you're speaking to like-minded individuals. You will ALWAYS only see the negative until Trump's presidency is over.

What claims?

This Claim (AKA the title of your OP)

Trump Dictatorship Makes News Around the World

Did YOU come up with 'Trump Dictatorship' or did it come from one of your sources?

Criticism is fine and dandy, the right had plenty for the Obama admin., but like I said - he's been in office a very short time, and the constant complaining (mostly unsubstantiated) feels purely like sour grapes.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Here's a pretty balanced report on costs, basically saying we don't know yet. But let's not forget the other main issues raised (outside the US): a) using the US Presidency to promote personal business interests and profit directly, and b) the dangers created for foreign journalists by demonizing critical media and anonymous sources.

How much is President Trump's travel actually costing American taxpayers?

...REIMBURSEMENT:

The big question is how much President Trump will have to repay taxpayers for these trips.

The answer depends on how his visits to Mar-a-Lago are categorized.

So far, the White House says Trump’s visits to his Winter White House were working trips. He hosted Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe one weekend and interviewed candidates for National Security Advisor the next.

That would mean Trump wouldn’t have to pay, and the cost of the trips wouldn’t be counted in his travel total.

Critics point out that Trump could have done both of these things from the White House or Camp David and not burdened taxpayers with additional costs.

EXTRAPOLATION:

If Trump’s three trips to Mar-a-Lago did take $10.6 million out of local and federal tax coffers, that’s nearly as much as Obama spent on personal travel per year.

It would also put him on track to outpace Obama’s eight year total by the end of 2017.

But...

BOTTOM LINE:

It’s always an expensive proposition for the U.S. president to travel and it’s too early to tell what travel costs during the Trump administration will look like.

From your link...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

lol. I seriously doubt the international community is into US partisanship.

...Am I really the only ATS member who reads the international press, not to mention between the lines?

And oh yeah, the phrase "Trump dictatorship" is bandied about. Can't remember where I picked it up.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Thank you so much for crediting me appropriately for balanced and fair reporting.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

originally posted by: DBCowboy
What laws has Trump signed that congress has passed that makes him a dictator?

Anyone?

None. All he has done so far has bypassed congress.

What law bypassed congress?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

lol. I seriously doubt the international community is into US partisanship.

...Am I really the only ATS member who reads the international press, not to mention between the lines?

And oh yeah, the phrase "Trump dictatorship" is bandied about. Can't remember where I picked it up.

Nah, you're doing a great job.

Read between the lines.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
These are the kinds of posts Trump supporters point to when we reference how looney and completely out of touch Liberals are on the USA. Thanks for the post! It'll help us out a bunch.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
OMG, this is ridiculous

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join