It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Dictatorship Makes News Around the World

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamHeiman1994
a reply to: vonclod

He is popular in China, India, Australia, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Canada, Israel, Britain. In these countries, the majority of the population have a favorable view of Donald Trump.

Got any facts that post or is that sourced from a false rumour service like Facebook or twitter?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Maybe you should blame the CIA for turning journalism around the world into a massive hotbed of spies and propaganda.

With the increasing propaganda wars, we thought a reminder of just how naive many Westerners are when it comes to their news-feed. As Arjun Walia, of GlobalResearch.ca, notes, Dr. Ulfkotte went on public television stating that he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agents under his own name, also adding that noncompliance with these orders would result in him losing his job.

www.zerohedge.com... ws/2016-03-28/top-german-journalist-admits-mainstream-media-completely-fake-we-all-lie-cia

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: soficrow

Your OP claims Trump said journalists "enemy of the people". When did he say that? As far as I Know he said the Media is the enemy of the people, which is true. Why are you lying?

Who do you think makes up the media? Journalists makes up the media that's who. You really should stop trying to be intellectually dishonest you fail pretty badly at it.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: UKTruth

so is everyone around the world is a Drama Queen and you and your type are the only sane ones...in the world?

Ummm...yup...pretty much...

YouSir
edit on 28-2-2017 by YouSir because: of the damned emoji's

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I had no idea the rest of the world was that illiterate about how our system works. Of course it seems some Americans are equally illiterate on that topic also. But then many Americans now can't even name the Vice President, yet have opinions and no doubt in other countries the level of knowledge is even worse.

I suppose the separation of powers could be confusing, but not confusing enough to call Trump or any other President a "dictator" as if that were even possible, which it is not.

I find propaganda like the use of that word sad. With so much to honestly criticize pretty much all elected officials for, it's doubly troubling people feel the need to engage in false rhetoric like that. Honesty seems to leave the building where politics is concerned and instead of being outraged at that, people just pile on.

Now single Party rule would be a pseudo dictatorship, if one Party had complete control of all three branches. Now that would be something to worry about, but it's not possible. Even a majority in both houses would not give a single Party control.

Oh well, another day, another bit of propaganda for entertainment.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adam4fourHeiman
a reply to: rickymouse

Secret Service don't pay when they go to Mar a Lago with the president. The president has a house at Mar a Lago. They sleep in that house for free. Prime Minster Abe slept there for free.

really?....do you have a source for that?....don't taxpayers pay for an entire floor at trump tower to house the secret service?....

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

...Am I really the only ATS member who reads the international press, not to mention between the lines?

Perhaps the only one that does so with the goal of finding anything to hurl at Trump. I read plenty of international press, they just don't usually fill up more than 80% of their headlines with Trump related articles, at least not the ones I delve into.

also

they might be considered by some to be more qualified to comment.

You are the one that made the statement, therefore it is your claim. Even though you are referencing the probability that others will be the ones making this inference,likely in an attempt to make your post appear as an unbiased reporting, it is coming out of your mouth, therefore it is your claim.

a reply to: buster2010

Journalists make up Journalism. The media is no longer journalism. it has been the mouthpiece of the state since the better part of the early nineties near the peak of the globalist acquisition of the majority of independent media in America. The media now is mostly entertainers and assets of the intelligence community spouting mind control and subversion of the collective consciousness.

This is like entry level conspiracy theory.
edit on 2-28-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Adam4fourHeiman

I know, I'm just sayin that's all he's accomplished so far. As long as he makes his own decisions, like a dictator he's happy. But wait til he has to work with congress to get what he wants.

I hear ya !

When Trump laughed at the camera in a "presser" and said he doesn't need Congress, he's got a pen & a phone... I knew what he meant... And it's dangerous !

EDIT: Forgot to add /sarcasm....

edit on 28-2-2017 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Adam4fourHeiman
a reply to: rickymouse

Secret Service don't pay when they go to Mar a Lago with the president. The president has a house at Mar a Lago. They sleep in that house for free. Prime Minster Abe slept there for free.

really?....do you have a source for that?....don't taxpayers pay for an entire floor at trump tower to house the secret service?....

Do you have a source for that?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Until he calls something Trumpcare or something of the sort this is not yet reality.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: TheBulk

Your OP claims Trump said journalists "enemy of the people". When did he say that? As far as I Know he said the Media is the enemy of the people, which is true. Why are you lying?

Who do you think makes up the media? Journalists makes up the media that's who. You really should stop trying to be intellectually dishonest you fail pretty badly at it.

Trump did not call the media or journalists the enemy of the people either, so you are reaching.
He called the fake news media the enemy of the people and named specific outlets.
Try arguing on the basis of reality. It helps everyone.
edit on 28/2/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

so is everyone around the world is a Drama Queen and you and your type are the only sane ones...in the world?

"everyone around the world" is not engaging in silly Trump / Hitler comparisons, so your point is moot.
Nice dramatic effect though. Congratulations.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i didnt say they were

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

i didnt say they were

I quoted you.
To clarify, anyone spouting Hitler stories in relation to Trump is indeed a drama queen.
The vast majority of people don't engage in that kind of rubbish, though.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
All I hear is: Pwesident Twump is so meeean! Waaaaaahhhh!
edit on 28-2-2017 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
America, South Korea, Australia and Japan are probably the only 4 countries in the world that aren't #holes or completely beta.

These other countries' people make $3 an hour or they're so beta that their indigenous peoples are going to become minorities in their own ethnic homelands this century, and completely wiped out next century -- and I'm supposed to take them seriously?

These people have gone so far the left that nature is wiping them out of existence before our eyes -- it's actually natural selection.

If you wanna talk about dictatorship.. we elected Trump before things got too left-wing whacko. Europe is going so far down the rabbit hole that they're going experience blowback in the form of real right wing dictatorships just like they did in the 1930s. They're insane.
edit on 2/28/17 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Now single Party rule would be a pseudo dictatorship, if one Party had complete control of all three branches. Now that would be something to worry about, but it's not possible. Even a majority in both houses would not give a single Party control.

Its funny how people who have never lived under a dictatorship throw that word around. The fact that they can post rubbish on a site like ATS should clue them that they don't live anywhere even resembling a dictatorship. They should revisit some of the atrocities committed in South America in Chile to get a real feel of what living in a dictatorship was like. How hard is that to do?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon
Europe is going so far down the rabbit hole that they're going experience blowback in the form of real right wing dictatorships just like they did in the 1930s. They're insane.

Yep, for every action, an equal and opposite reaction. That is the problem. Liberal fascism pushed the west too far and blow back is happening right now. I am not so worried about the US and Trump, as I have seen nothing to suggest he will go far right. He's more centrist. Europe however is different. There are some scary characters rising up.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RedDragon
Europe is going so far down the rabbit hole that they're going experience blowback in the form of real right wing dictatorships just like they did in the 1930s. They're insane.

Yep, for every action, an equal and opposite reaction. That is the problem. Liberal fascism pushed the west too far and blow back is happening right now. I am not so worried about the US and Trump, as I have seen nothing to suggest he will go far right. He's more centrist. Europe however is different. There are some scary characters rising up.
Liberals can't be fascists. Google changed its definition.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
"Trump Dictatorship" is a "Big Lie"

Perhaps some folks hope that repeating it often enough will make it credible.

The "Big Lie" technique has an interesting history.

The "Media" using Hitlers approach has a certain ironic amusement value.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join