It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Dictatorship Makes News Around the World

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

originally posted by: manuelram16
So the Germans are talking now about Dictators ???? Sieg Heil!!!!

Uh huh. Seems they think their own experience means they know what they're talking about.

Go figure.

They don't know what they're talking about though, do they?

They don't live in the US, they get their news from the same group of lying, agenda-driving plonkers the rest of us get our news from.

It appears that you simply WANT to believe everything negative that is reported with regards to Trump.

So some Germans say he's a dictator, your position is - they should know, they lived it!

Really...when? Are you telling me that all Germans know about living in a dictatorship because of Hitler?

I hate to be the bearer of obvious truth but most Germans weren't born during that time, those that were alive at the time would have been toddlers.

Plus...how can they make such a comparison if they have not actually lived under Trumps regi...er, administration?

Fact is you WANT this to be true.

The anti-Trump brigade would be dancing in the streets if Trump went proper dictator...they'd dance for all of a few minutes until they realised...5h17, this is a dictatorship...we've now lost all of our freedom and we'll most likely be rounded up and killed for slandering our dictator so openly.

I reckon some people need a dictator more than they want one, they need it so they'll realise just how much of a whingin drama-queen they've become. They need it so that they can make that all-important distinction between just some president and an actual dictator, y'all seem not to really understand the concept of dictator or dictatorship.

The key word is privilege...anyone living in the states has a certain level of privilege compared to say, someone who actually DOES live under a dictatorship.

You're so pathetic and privileged you think the second something doesn't go your way that this is a dictatorship!

Like I used to feel when I was a kid and my mother denied me some expensive luxury I felt entitled to, and I'd cry and wish bad things woul dhappen to her. I was the most oppressed, trampled on little boy because I couldn't have some plastic transformer toy and new trainers.

Essentially, I'm comparing you to me when I was 6 years old - pathetic. Difference being a 6-year old boy has, to some extent, an excuse for being selfish and childish.

You don't.
edit on 28-2-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Just to add...

That float with Trump basically sodomising the statue of liberty tells you all you need to know about the type of people we're up against and the quality of debate and how messed up their minds truly are.

I thought that statue stood for something, you're happy to see it desecrated to make some ill-conceived political point that has no basis in truth or place in reality.

And always with a perverted slant or angle...that float is disgusting, these so-called liberals take their kids to these events to indoctrinate them...brainwash them into hating Trump while at the same time, brainwash them into thinking that sodomy is something normal.

the real outrage should lie there...the outright perversion of social norms. The people who voted from Trump are fighting this mindset more than they're supporting the man who is now president.

We're sick of wtching perversion being normalised by the very people who claim to be righteous and occupy the moral high ground. Many of them don't like Trump because they somehow got it into their heads that he'll make it harder for perverts to flourish...I don't know if he will but we can only hope.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

Much of your two last posts I agree with. Perhaps not ALL... but most.

Particularly your description of the float and how "some" people will gladly (gleefully) bring their young children to bask in the glory of it.

Others like to put p-ssy hats on their kids.

Regardless of political orientation.... I find it difficult at times to take people seriously when the "shock-and-offensive" factor is their primary play.

One piece of "art" that comes to mind is that (maybe) famous painting that someone did that depicted all the U.S. President's up to and including Obama. To the left there is a (presumably) down-on-his-luck person sitting on a bench and to the right is Obama recklessly standing on a battered Constitution. Surrounding Obama were previous Presidents pleading with him to stop. Regardless of whether or not one agreed with what the artist was putting forward, the artist made his (or her) point without simulating anal rape.

You are also right (in my words, not yours) that those that screech about "Please protect the children" are often those that introduce horrible concepts into their young minds.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Sofi, you have truly sunk down with this thread. You are forgetting that it is the lame-stream media "CNN, MSNBC, ETC" who have been attacking alternative media, and even whistleblowers. Now, that same "lame-stream media" claims, like many in the left, that if it doesn't come from them, then it is "fake news". But that same "lame-stream media has been chuck full of fake news. That is called "propaganda, and is the same kind of BS that left-wing dictators like the castros pulled in Cuba.

The lame-stream media make false claims about wikileaks and DNCleaks being "hacks" and tell people that reading these sources is illegal, and only news like CNN can read them and then report them. Not to mention that the same "lame-stream media" has been covering for Obama, the Clintons, and the DNC. Where were your reports about "pay for play" that Hillary and the DNC were found doing, selling favors to foreign diplomats from the Middle East, and others?... What about the dealings in which Hillary was involved selling uranium to the Russians, or the fact that President Obama signed an agreement for a transfer of 116 metric tons of uranium to Iran which is once again claiming they will bomb us?...

Or what about the bribes of the FBI lead investigator into the Hillary Clinton emails, who also received 2 promotions within a year from the 3rd highest position in the FBI to the 2nd highest position, or the about $600,000 dollars that the wife of this FBI lead investigator got from a DNC staffer?

Sorry Sofi, but your thread is full of exaggerations, lies and defamation of character. President Trump is not destroying freedom, and he is right, the lame-stream media has been bought and corrupted by the DNC. the DNCleaks and wikileaks showed that reporters have been working closely and in favor of Hillary and the DNC... Or how about the $600 million contract with the CIA that the owner of the Washington Post got, another "lame-stream media" which has been very favorable of Clinton, and been spouting BS about Trump?...

Or the lies about "17 intelligence agencies all investigated and agreed the hacks came from Russia" when not ONE ounce of evidence was found and it was only 3 intelligence agencies who made the intelligence report. The CIA, the NSA, and the FBI, all which have been infiltrated and corrupted by the Obama administration and the DNC.

The DNC, and the left have been claiming "Trump is going to deport all immigrants" when he was talking about illegal immigration, and the crimes brought by unvetted and illegal immigrants.

I think you left Cuba way too young. If you had stayed more years and seen with your own eyes what a true dictatorship is, you wouldn't be claiming Trump is a dictator.

edit on 28-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I had no idea the rest of the world was that illiterate about how our system works. ...

Ignorance happens. Apparently they rely on Twitter.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

RE: ...Am I really the only ATS member who reads the international press, not to mention between the lines?

Perhaps the only one that does so with the goal of finding anything to hurl at Trump. I read plenty of international press, they just don't usually fill up more than 80% of their headlines with Trump related articles

fyi - After months of a newsfeed full of international anti-Trump cartoons, I got the Trump-Liberty float pic a day or so ago. Moved on. Then this morning on the telly, I caught a number of rather vehement anti-Trump interviews from Vancouver. "Oh my," thought I, "Things appear to be heating up! What else is going on?" So I looked. And found.

Seems the most important criticism has to do with Freedom of the Press - and the most disparaging analysis highlights the negative impacts of Trump's anti-media statements on imperiled journalists in Asia, the Middle East and Africa.

You may not know, but internationally, the Free Press often isn't: journalists routinely are tortured, imprisoned and beheaded in many countries. For seeing things differently than their rulers. For telling the truth. But they keep on keeping on, in large part, because of the USA. America has always been a beacon of freedom. Of democracy. But now, alas, it's not. Lady Liberty's guiding light has been extinguished. Internationally.

All of which has nothing at all to do with US partisan politics. Nothing. De nada. Rien. Niks. Asge. Ikke noget. Wala. Nichts. Pa gen anyen. Tidak ada. Kahore. Lutho. Waxba. Không có gì.

Nihil.

Capisce?

edit on 28/2/17 by soficrow because: wd

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

Ignorance happens. Apparently they rely on Twitter.

Well, it was thanks to social media like Twitter that the German people found out the truth about the New Year's eve robberies, the sexual assaults and attempts at rape by thousands of Muslims in several German cities that authorities and the lame-stream media in Germany tried to hide at first...

It has also been through social media that other news, which the lame-stream media tried to deny, has come to light and were shown to be true even in the U.S.

But hey, I guess you have got to be "very intellectual" to rely on mainstream media that has resorted to lie, exaggerate, and report erroneous data and false stories like CNN, MSNBC, etc have done. And since the left want to get rid of any media which is not from the left, I guess that must be "extremely smart". It's not as if that way would make it much easier for the left to control and propagandise only what they want people to believe... Right Sofi?

edit on 28-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

They don't live in the US, they get their news from the same group of lying, agenda-driving plonkers the rest of us get our news from.

Nuh uh. I heard they follow Trump on Twitter.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Are you saying that previous presidents didnt have secret service protecting their kids?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Yeah Trump is a dictator. I'm sick and tired of people who have no idea what it's like to live in a dictatorship. Pisses me off.

Now you know how some other folks have felt for the last eight years.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

imho - The most important criticism has to do with Freedom of the Press - and the most disparaging analysis highlights the negative impacts of Trump's anti-media statements on imperiled journalists in Asia, the Middle East and Africa.

Internationally, the Free Press often isn't: journalists routinely are tortured, imprisoned and beheaded in many countries. For seeing things differently than their rulers. For telling the truth. But they keep on keeping on, in large part because of the USA. America has always been a beacon of freedom. Of democracy. But now, alas, it's not. Lady Liberty's guiding light has been extinguished. Internationally.

All of which has nothing at all to do with US partisan politics. Nothing. De nada. Rien. Niks. Asge. Ikke noget. Wala. Nichts. Pa gen anyen. Tidak ada. Kahore. Lutho. Waxba. Không có gì.

Nihil.

Capisce?

Also fyi:

My "Brief history of censorship and public access to information," and personal opinion of wikileaks, 2010:

My wikileaks ad, 2010:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

As far as I know the only journalists President Trump has attacked is the left-wing journalists who have been exaggerating, and inciting violence, and even promoted the assassination of President Trump. There are plenty of journalists from Europe who are also in bed with their left-wing governments and the globalists.

BTW sofi, PLENTY of human rights activitsts and other media use twitter, and other social media to talk about what happens in their countries. But "social media is sooo evil..."

Left-wing fake news: "President Trump will deport all immigrants, and attacks and insults all immigrants by pointing out how crime has spilled to U.S. cities close to the Mexican border, and the increase in drugs being imported from Mexico which has also increased in great part because illegal immigration".

Left-wing fake news: "Well, we are not saying it upfront, but if someone were to murder President Trump, and vice-President Pence then we would have someone from the Obama administration as President. At least for a little while until we can rig the next election a bit more -wink-wink-"...

Left-wing fake news: "Why would President Trump want more time to vet all the good people that are coming from regions that ISIS controls? Trump is sooo evil!!! "

Left-wing fake news: "Don't you read wikileaks, or DNCleaks because it is illegal, only us CNN, and other left-wing media can read it and then tell you sheeple, I mean people what we want you to believe, I mean our truth"...

Left-wing fake news: "Ex-President Obama was such a good President, he backed and endorsed the good people of BLM even though they were calling for the deaths of police officers, white people, and anyone else who dares not to bow to our far left-wing ideology. Why would sheeple not want to only listen to our propaganda stories? They are the only lies that matter. We never lie...trust us..."

Left-wing fake news: "If it doesn't come from a far left-wing source it is fake news. We have to boycott every news that would have a different bias than our own. How dare conservatives want news from conservative sites? But don't worry, the far left-wing and liberal globalist Soros and his globalist buddies are behind the people who want to control what news you can read, and watch. We already control Fakebook, Goongle, Yahoos, etc, etc. What could go wrong?..."

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Yeah Trump is a dictator. I'm sick and tired of people who have no idea what it's like to live in a dictatorship. Pisses me off.

Its downright FKNG degrading to the people who really have lived, suffered and died under totalitarian regimes, dictatorships, fascism, genocide, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, etcetc for all these people to be saying these things about Trump. A lot of them are liberals, sjws, progressivists, so it's typically hypocritical of them to say they care about offending people and hurting their feelings, when they clearly don't care as long as it benefits them. It makes it look like they are only pretending to care when they do make such big stinks over such things. Like they just want something to bitch about/someone to bitch at... Someone to blame.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
After more than twenty years of wishing we could move to home country,
we've finally gotten an opportunity. A company wishes to hire both me and my husband, and pay all expenses for us to live back in the US.
I am totally confused about the prospect of living in a country with a 1 party system, where medical care is going to cost so much we will have to forego care most of the time, and our kids and grandkids might not even be able to visit us.
It's so frigging ironic.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
After more than twenty years of wishing we could move to home country,
we've finally gotten an opportunity. A company wishes to hire both me and my husband, and pay all expenses for us to live back in the US.
I am totally confused about the prospect of living in a country with a 1 party system, where medical care is going to cost so much we will have to forego care most of the time, and our kids and grandkids might not even be able to visit us.
It's so frigging ironic.

I hope you get to pick your location.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Its downright FKNG degrading to the people who really have lived, suffered and died under totalitarian regimes, dictatorships, fascism, genocide, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, etcetc for all these people to be saying these things about Trump. .

I have listened to plenty on Talk Radio who did live in those conditions - - - and they say - - - this is how it starts.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I have listened to plenty on Talk Radio who did live in those conditions - - - and they say - - - this is how it starts.

Really? how?

"Left-wing fake news: President Trump just deported a good Mexican illegal immigrant woman... How dare he, he is so evil... She only stole two social securities from other people, and used false papers to try to get permanent residency in the U.S.... This country has become a dictatorship when criminals can't live in it in peace..."

Guadalupe Garcia de Rayos: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Is that what you mean by how it starts?...

But hey, don't worry, you have left-wing judges claiming criminals stealing someone else's security number but using the criminal's name is not a crime...

Courts: Using another’s SSN not a crime

That left-wing judge must have been smoking lots of MJ...

edit on 1-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add links.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Left wing? Iran?

IRAN: Trump calls US media ‘enemy of the American people’

…Veteran journalists say the language that Trump used on Friday is more typically used by leaders to refer to hostile foreign governments. It also echoed the language of autocrats who seek to curtail political opposition.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

From AFRICA, decidedly not leftist:

DICTATORSHIP …Trump's ...comments had some observers declaring that the Republican was veering dangerously close to infringing on the constitutionally protected freedom of the press.

…Trump's campaign website and the Republican Party on Thursday posted a "Mainstream Media Accountability Survey", asking respondents questions such as: "On which issues does the mainstream media do the worst job of representing Republicans?"

It also asks whether the GOP should spend "more time and resources" holding the media accountable.

edit on 1/3/17 by soficrow because: format

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

You claimed Trump attacked journalists who are being persecuted, etc... That's a far different story than having journalists from Iran saying Trump calling left-wing media in the U.S. enemy of the state is how dictatorships start... Except, that Trump is right... Left-wing media has become an enemy of the people and the state.

BTW, are you even aware that that particular newspaper is owned by the government of Iran?... Yeah...after ex-President Obama signed an agreement to allow Iran to get 116 metric tons of uranium, and Iran starting once again the sabble-rattling of wanting to bomb the U.S., now thanks to Obama they can make at least 10 nukes. Such a great President huh?... But, it's President's Trump's fault...

edit on 1-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join