It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Dictatorship Makes News Around the World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

It's been a month.

If it weren't for the fact that Hillary had a 98% chance of winning the election -- AND DIDN'T (Thank God!), and for the fact that Trump wasn't already despised PRIOR to the election by the left, then MAYBE this 'dictatorship' claim would hold water.

But because of those facts (Your mind was made up long ago - it doesn't matter WHAT Trump does), your claims can't be taken seriously...unless you're speaking to like-minded individuals. You will ALWAYS only see the negative until Trump's presidency is over.

"Your" (general [left]) goal from day 1 was to cut Trump down any and every way possible, led by your favorite MSM channel. By this and every thread and post afterwards, you are simply continuing the hate.

Congratulations!...you finally win at something...

edit on 3316x6733America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
So the Germans are talking now about Dictators ???? Sieg Heil!!!!

Uh huh. Seems they think their own experience means they know what they're talking about.

Go figure.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
originally posted by: UKTruth

RE: Around the world journalists are being tortured to name their sources. They are being disappeared, beheaded, imprisoned. Because they criticize and question their rulers. You can dismiss it all as "drama," but the fallout and collateral damage from Trump's drama is very real.

None of that is happening here. In American, the partisan, Democrat party media is being called out for what it is, political propaganda. You seem to think the media is above criticism. If it's the media's job to be critical of the president, why was the media not critical of Obama in 8 years? They only seem to be critical of Democrat's political opposition. You think that's journalism? You think that's healthy for the country?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This morning while driving I heard a CBC commentator saying Trump is anti immigration. That's a FAKE news. He is not anti immigration. He is the son of an immigrant. He is against criminals He deports illegals who committed crimes like theft, murder.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamHeiman1994

it doesnt matter that he is the son of an immigrant, Hitler was a Jew

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UWvesI220
I doubt this is true. The president is watched 24 7 365 by the press. One wrong move and he won't make re election. The president is really a figurehead who symbolizes the continuation of the republic. That's why he is the most protected person in the country. Trump is stupid, but he is not that stupid to steal money from federal coffers and put it into the coffers of his own company.

OK. But a heck of a lot of damage can be done in the next 4 years. I think tTrump may hav a few close shaves until then. Will the democrats get their heads out of their Asses in time? Who knows???

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I told you that Germans have a great sense of humour!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I told you that Germans have a great sense of humour!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I thought Hitler was a Catholic. churchandstate.org.uk...
edit on 28-2-2017 by AdamHeiman1994 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
originally posted by: TheBulk

RE: Around the world journalists are being tortured to name their sources. They are being disappeared, beheaded, imprisoned. Because they criticize and question their rulers. You can dismiss it all as "drama," but the fallout and collateral damage from Trump's drama is very real.

None of that is happening here.

The claim, internationally, is that Trump's position on the media is validating and supporting violent dictators' actions.

In American, the partisan, Democrat party media is being called out for what it is, political propaganda. You seem to think the media is above criticism. If it's the media's job to be critical of the president, why was the media not critical of Obama in 8 years? They only seem to be critical of Democrat's political opposition. You think that's journalism? You think that's healthy for the country?

Ho hum. Your story. Your rant. Not what the OP is about.

This thread provides an international perspective on Trump's actions and international effects.

Surely you can wrap your head around that!?!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Silly Germans. Go back to being raped by your loving military age middle eastern immigrants brought to you by the Left.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
dictatorship..

k

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I usually like your threads and I still commend the effort you put into this one, but this is projection and conjecture at its finest.

I am simply reporting what people around the world are saying. Perhaps they are projecting and conjecturing, I can't say. But if you question their veracity, you need to take your issues up with them, not me.

...Or do you think such criticism should not be reported? If not, why not?

You're right I apologize, you are just reporting it. I'm all for criticism and this is a good thread, but my opinion on it is that it's all projection and conjecture.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamHeiman1994
a reply to: veracity

I thought Hitler was a Catholic. churchandstate.org.uk...

were half-lifing out on intelligence...i responded to a stupid post to begin with and its just getting dumber...

His father and grandfather were jewish, Hitler, just as anyone during their lifetime...could practice any religion he wanted.
edit on 28-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

...your claims can't be taken seriously...unless you're speaking to like-minded individuals. You will ALWAYS only see the negative until Trump's presidency is over.

What claims?

I simply reported international news from Africa, Asia and Europe - and purposely left out Mexican and South American sources.

Again, I am simply reporting what people around the world are saying. If you question these sources' veracity, you need to take your issues up with them, not me.

...Or do you think such criticism should not be reported? If not, why not?

edit on 28/2/17 by soficrow because: to add

edit on 28/2/17 by soficrow because: sp

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Well said!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Silly Germans. Go back to being raped by your loving military age middle eastern immigrants brought to you by the Left.

So it is better to be better if Germans are raped by Non - Arabic Germans??? Wow !
edit on 28-2-2017 by Tiger5 because: Add in more text

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The title seems to be off. Not AROUND the world. In SOME parts of the world such as Germany.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamHeiman1994

So tell us then, where is he popular other than Russia?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Severely mentally limited neoliberals and lying journalist vermin in Germany think Trump is a dictator.

A more accurate title.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join