It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Fund Wall by US not Mexico

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant
a reply to: uncommitted

No, maybe you should Google Henry Ford and maybe you would see what I mean. I'm sure I was talking about innovating the world.
Also, Benz was not the first to build a car but back on topic here.

BUILD THE WALL

No, you're wrong, Ford created probably one of the most efficient production lines for car production, but not the engine, and not the car - Sheesh, what happened to let's be truthful?

www.loc.gov...

www.eyewitnesstohistory.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There are many deterrents that can be placed on our side.

$5 wire cutters or a way to generate fire quickly (say a rag dipped in cheap alcohol?). Your ideas make it even easier to get across the boarder.

ETA: Though thinking about it; a 2000 mile long wall of cactus plants would be an ENORMOUS waste of resources in upkeep alone...
edit on 6-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to scrape some of that money together to help stem the growing homeless population and provide healthcare to every citizen.

Funny how the GOP are more than willing to spend money on a giant symbol of waste but are morally opposed to helping the actual people of the US. Can someone please explain to me how the GOP are considered the Christian party?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cavedweller88

Use the tax funds. It will be money well spent.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Lots of options..I love options

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Again, innovate the world. Benz did not change the scope of the world last I checked.
Very truthful

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I can only speak for myself. We can build the wall and help homeless.
But last I checked, democrats haven't been falling over themselves to help them either.
Come to NYC and ride the train with me and I will show you how De blasio deals with them.
I call it the underground hotel. Its cheap, too!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

There's even a better option, they're called drones...with cameras, even.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

And dare I even think it, response helicopters. I know, I know, it's Trump so it's a stupid idea.

Obamacare...now there's a legacy.

edit on 6-1-2017 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

So what is a drone going to do? Take your picture?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

....response helicopters...gasp

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

We already have those though. How are they working out so far?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

a reply to: jtma508

And what's wrong with America funding our wall?
If we had TRILLIONS of dollars for a war that saw no return on investment, surely we can scrape together some billions to build a wall that we can actually see the benefit of.

Haterz all around.

No return on investment to YOU or the rest of the American people maybe but a small number of people made BANK on those wars in spades. And continue to. You think we're not going to have any war under the Supreme Cheeto? You are SO naïve man. How old are you? You clearly haven't seen much of how this country works or you haven't been paying attention.

Trump says he's going to have this wall up fast. I mean what's the point if it takes 25yrs right? The Tweeter in Chief says it will cost $8-$12B. Construction experts say $15-$25B or twice Trump's estimate. But I'm sure Trump knows better because his business model is to stiff his contractors so there's your savings. Guarantee this wall thing will turn into the biggest farce (and taxpayer screwing) in US history. Even worse than Bush Jr's High-Tech fence.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: cavedweller88

WHAT !?! Trump CAN'T get Mexico to pay for his wall, even though he promised his 'poorly educated' supporters he would? Wow! Who could have predicted THAT ?! Totally out of left field.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Really?? I'm not a liberal or a conservative, but you simply can't ignore Trump's back-tracking on many of his campaign promises. As far as Hillary taking accomplishment she didn't actually do, Trump is also doing the same thing and taking credit for things he didn't actually do!

I don't care if you're a Trump supporter, but lets be real and honest about basic facts.

The difference between me and you is simple. I actually spent the time to look things up not go off half cocked on the subject. Trump hasnt even taken office yet by my estimation. Which logically speaking would make me correct until he takes office your actually wrong about campaign promises. You could be correct however most likely you are but you havent even allowed him minutes into his presidency to try and change things.

The wall will get built and jobs will find their way back to united states of america. Hillary getting prison probably not but that was more likely a off hand comment to attack your opponent on their weakness. Draining the swamp would destroy his ability to work anything out during this time. I would expect someone who hasnt been a politician yet to aleast try and figure out who needs to be drained first instead of a public hanging by a mob of citizens who think they know.

Yes I'am well aware of who he picked for his cabinet however hes NEW to politics and i dont expect him to have every aspect of politics mastered on who is a sellout and who is actually there to help.

I do believe him when he says he wants to help america. Maybe I'm a fool? I do believe mexican policy on allowing its citizens to cross into our country has had negative effects not all of it has been negative but to be honest gangs and crime alone is reason enough. I dont believe that policy on hiring practice's would effect much or on rentals. The lefts answers are to just allow the problem which hasnt worked for 30 years. I also understand its not a popular position as nobody likes the blame game but something has to be done. For his other policy in foriegn trade deals i believe hes better suited for that role then a experienced politician. His foriegn policy on being who we should be friends with is much better then Hillary as she wanted ww3 with russia and iran so I'm giving trump a shot.
edit on 6-1-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Wow! You are giving this guy a lot of leeway here. Half the stuff you said would put me skeptical of a Democrat or liberal candidate, let alone one I don't already like. In fact. There IS a politician the Democrats fielded, roughly 8 years ago, that was inexperienced and elected purely on hype. I was skeptical of him too.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Anybody want to make some quick money?

After the wall is built go to a Mexican border town and open up a shop that sells ropes and harnesses, and hire an instructor to teach rappelling. Sell rope ladders for the weak, and MAGA hats and tee-shirts. I'll be awesome.

You're welcome.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That's funny, but sadly couldn't work in reality. You'd likely wind up dead as a result of moving in on the shops that various border cartels have already setup that already do these things.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
DONALD TRUMP says that this thread is based on

FAKE NEWS FROM A LYING CROOKED MEDIA.

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join