It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Fund Wall by US not Mexico

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: cavedweller88

Ok this thread is silly.

Nobody thought we were going to get the money from Mexico before we start building the wall - well only dummies thought that. It was always clear to me he meant we would recoup the cost either from a renegotiation of NAFTA, or tariffs.

I have also seen some of you suggest he said he would get the wall built fast - but implied that was a lie. Um - first he's not in office yet - second he is asking for money to build it now before he is in office which suggests he wants to start building it asap - How much faster could he get it built? - Go back in time?

Also the idea that a wall is useless is pretty stupid. Let me ask you this do prisons have walls?

Of course a wall won't keep everyone out - but it slows them down, and with surveillance a small group of border patrol will be able to catch the vast majority who try to go over or under. No it won't stop someone from digging a tunnel from a mile away, but nothing is full proof.

This whole thread is more desperate bashing of Trump to try and discredit him - and it is a miserable failure.
edit on 6-1-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Trump does everything fast. That's why he likes twitter. He can zip those lies out in nanosecs. A house built on sand will fall.

This time will go down in psychological history books. People like you, that write these deep, long thoughts built on twitter comments and one liner pep rallies. And you want the rest of us to follow along? Now, that is desperate.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

REMINDER: This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This "wall" idea is an exercise in futility and a waste of money.

If we want to keep the criminals out, then stop buying their drugs. I guess that is too inconvenient, and Americans can't be inconvenienced, right? Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I can't wait until the trump admin is slapped with all the imminent domain lawsuits of trying to build on private American citizens' lands.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

No one discredits Trump like Trump's own words/actions, just on the campaign trail.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I'm young. Real young.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: VinylTyrant

We already have those though. How are they working out so far?
that's because the wrong people are in charge.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: VinylTyrant

We already have those though. How are they working out so far?
that's because the wrong people are in charge.

The "wrong people" also deported more illegals than any other administration.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

a reply to: uncommitted

Again, innovate the world. Benz did not change the scope of the world last I checked.
Very truthful

You are dragging this off topic but you said invent, not me. Why don't you just admit that like Trump, you spoke without actually checking what you were saying was correct? Makes no difference to me personally, but you are the one asking for truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavedweller88
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

What hand outs are you referring to? Illegal immagants cannot apply for public assistance.

Same ole rhetoric. Just like saying poor people make money by having kids. It's just ignorance.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: cavedweller88

I dont care how its paid for, just build it already. Im in California, we are drowning with illegals, and the drain on our social systems. In the long run it will pay for itself many times over.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
What exactly is the point of a wall? Mexicans have ladders... And shovels.. Just seems so pointless.

Ask Mexico, they have one on their southern border. So, why didn't they build one on their northern border?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavedweller88
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

What hand outs are you referring to? Illegal immagants cannot apply for public assistance.

Yeas they can.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: goou111
What exactly is the point of a wall? Mexicans have ladders... And shovels.. Just seems so pointless.

Ask Mexico, they have one on their southern border. So, why didn't they build one on their northern border?

While you are at it, try asking them how successful that wall has been.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Now we're talking.
Build the wall.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

At the same time they walk right in. Big problem. Shut it down.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

At the same time they walk right in. Big problem. Shut it down.

Of course. Typical conservative attitude can't give a liberal credit where it is due. "Obama sucks!"

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Considering a good number of illegal immigrants are actually from countries south of Mexico I would say that wall isn't the best example to use.
edit on 1/6/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join