It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter of top EU official raped and murdered by Afghan migrant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

he doesnt care about facts, just 'feelz'.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes, its all in the religious context, not very humanistic if you know what I mean, and yet you have mostly people coming from the left, defending them, but at the same time being feminists, does it make any sense, really? We all know that if a western country becomes Islamicized in government, whats going to happen. You look at Turkey, they were a constituitional democracy where Islam was always the number one religion, and now Erdogan comes in, and starts to twist everything mixing Politics with Religion, when in democracy, the two should and well be separated.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Facts like Sweden is the rape capitol of the world?

Have your circle-jerk. Its of no consequence to me.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Exactly what did Merkel expect when she opened the flood gates to a bunch of barbarians who hate western culture and view women as subhumans to be treated as they see fit? I hate to say I told you so but...

edit on -06:002016Sun, 04 Dec 2016 13:04:00 -060031America/Chicago000000Sun, 04 Dec 2016 13:04:00 -0600SunAmerica/ChicagoDec by PorteurDeMort because: Corrected spelling error

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

no, facts like the rapes do happen, and how poorly the social workers (specially women are treated), the demands they make, the refuges they burn, how they join up in groups and harass common citizens, between all the propaganda (like Sweden being the rape capital of the world) its all in the news, not just in right wing or commonly associated newspapers.

When you make a circle, make sure you are not in middle.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I would forgive the migrant for his crimes.

Right after I tortured him for a few days, then put a 9mm round in his head.

Forgiveness is a liberating feeling.

/sarcasm

I'm sorry for the family and people that have to deal with tragedy.

edit on 4-12-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

It does happen I wouldn't deny that.

However not on the scale many here try to push, a blatant agenda. Some read this garbage and fall into a false sense of insecurity.

Then there is comments such as questioning the mental integrity of this deceased woman's parents.

It doesn't float my boat.

I have no issue admitting a cultural clash is happening, it is. But at the same time I refuse to accept every immigrant/refugee is "in" on the wholesale destruction of the western world.

It's as ludicrous as stating Anders Breivik was a far-right conspiracist but so therefore all conspiracy theorists are cold-booded racist terrorists. It's a fallacy.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

no, theyre not all in on the wholesale destruction of western values....but they also will not fight to keep it from happening (self policing) and they also will not have a problem with it if and or when it happens.

look up the video on youtube called "the peaceful majority is irrelevant". One of the best ways of framing the culture war and war in general that cuts through all the philosophical bs we all like to throw around.

at the end of the day, conquest is still happening but the methods have changed. The result does not change. Cultures are wiped out.

(post by ParasuvO removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I had come to the same conclusion. It is a way to strengthen the resolve of the west to support the wars and regime change in the ME. People have become complacent and not supporting the endless wars. Punish the people for their intransigence. Bring in the most backward, ignorant, and violent 1st and 2nd world refugees into a 1st world civilization and it will be a matter of time before there is genocide, civil war or revolution in whatever form it takes. I believe it is also a major contributing factor in getting Trump elected.

Just like war gaming, governments don't make this kind of huge move without having thought it out fully beforehand.
edit on 4/12/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Konduit
Her parents even collected money for migrants at her funeral. Liberalism has become a mental disorder.

The German girl's parents did collect money for the refugees on her funeral -- She was killed by a refugee!

They have a mental disorder because they don't blame all refugees for their daughters death?

Great logic there.

By the way, side note, your avatar picture has issues, i.e. the equality versus equity. I've seen many variants of this meme, and while I totally understand the idea of the pictures, I disagree with the redefinition of equality to mean what your meme implies. In fact, my roommate and I had a previous convo about this exact meme, looked up the definitions, and it's clear equality can't be disparaged to mean what your first picture means.

As liberals, we need to stop redefining terms and having "moving goal posts."

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Hazardous1408

It's pathological altruism.

It's one thing to not blame all refugees. It's another thing to take your liberal virtue signalling so far that you go this off the deep end with it.

^This

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You know what didn't make it into the news today? All of the white christians who raped and killed people this week.

Cuz that doesn't sell papers.

a reply to: trollz

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

So is this imigrant who came here as a unaccompanied minor (which like a lot of them weren't really minors but grown men) going to be sent back now or not?

Or are they going to build a statue in his image instead hailing him like we did in Ferguson??

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSun, 04 Dec 2016 14:53:47 -060016201612America/Chicago by everyone because: TYPO

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
You know what didn't make it into the news today? All of the white christians who raped and killed people this week.

Cuz that doesn't sell papers.

Yep. I also think in this discussion that the issue is about importing more problems. We have our own problems, but we don't need more. Especially the kind that don't agree with anything the "Great Satan" culture believes in.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
Alot of black people rape and murder white girls, what should we do?

stop treating everyone with different rules just because melanin count.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Self policing? How does that work?

If I attack someone or imprison someone I commit a crime, doesn't matter if I was fighting "wrong un's" or "policing" my own.

Plenty of white people stand idly by as white people do heinous acts too, we don't lynch mob in Europe, crime goes on and people act oblivious to it. What exactly is a Muslim supposed to do in terms of policing their own?

It's just silly.

Cultures change, right now people are putting up Xmas trees and decorating their house, a German tradition. You'll be hard pressed to find any culture that has no influence from outside culture/nations.

(post by Tempter removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Yes, because we all know that only immigrants and refugees commit crimes. Everyone else is utterly trustworthy and unfailingly peaceful.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Biting the hand that feeds you is the new thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join