It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter of top EU official raped and murdered by Afghan migrant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Hazardous1408

True or false: If they didn't MASS IMPORT the non-Western-Values-friendly "refugees" then that family's daughter wouldn't have been raped & murdered?

That's not the argument we've been having.

You've invented a strawman to try and backtrack from your verbal assault of a family grieving.

& I'm not playing your silly games.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Instead of stepping back and looking at the bigger picture as to why their countries have become the rape capital of the west... they double down on their virtue signalling and continue to completely ignore the problem.

It is a mental disorder that is going to lead to more victims and a higher body count. But hey, being PC is more important than the safety of our citizens, am I right?

Great logic there.

edit on 4-12-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Yeah, you should be in Europe helping refugees instead of debating logic.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Imagine if there were a mass group of people somewhere in the world, and that those people are generally apologetic towards things like pedophilia, rape, and so on. So friendly its effectively embroidered into their religion, and their religion is inherently twist tied into their politics (theocrats) which happens to be incompatible with your cultures secular values...

And then Person A comes along and says "hey, I know, we should mass import a half a million of those people into our nation every year".

And then Person B sits up and says aw hell no!

So person A responds by labeling Person B a racist, intolerant, bigoted stupid backwoods xenophobe.

What is Person C to do?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

Yeah, you should be in Europe helping refugees instead of debating logic.

I am in Europe.
& I do help refugees.

I also don't understand what you're getting at either.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Oh really? anyway you can prove that? or its just bull shinny armor material?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Am I the topic?

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You are part of it now, since you are participating in it and since you wrote you do help and work with refugees, that gives you some insight. Logical.

I only asked a question.
edit on 4-12-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

He is playing the lone wolf card that the Obama administration is applying here in the US, isolated incident, if that piece of crap didn't came to Germany the girl would still be alive, I wonder what kind of screening they are doing to the so call peaceful immigrants and the criteria to have them join their society.

Hang him by his genitals.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They should be interviewing social workers, specially women who work with refugees and documenting their mental break downs and harassment, how strained they get by all the pressure and crazy demands they are put on, you would be surprised by reading it.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

There's no point debating these issues with libtards, they can't even answer the simplest, most obvious questions without resorting to magnificent feats of mental gymnastics.

edit on 4-12-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: trollz

but, but...peaceful refugees...

So sad.

What about the women being raped every single day by European, white men?

What is so sad is your hatred spreading.

So , Op, will you also be posting the crimes committed by white men? After all, you don't want to be a xenophobic, hate spreading hypocrite right?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

As always, they are mostly moved by emotions, instead of logic.. hearts over brains, instead of having some kind of balance..

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Imagine if there were a mass group of people somewhere in the world, and that those people are generally apologetic towards things like pedophilia, rape

Lies, lies and more disgusting, dirty lies spread by you hate filled xenophobes.

Sickening. Believe what you want, the world sees you for what you are.

A filthy spreader of hate spreading lies. You have been brainwashed to hate by the far right. Shame on you.

Lies.

I'm an atheist by the way. Not Muslim.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: Konduit

As always, they are mostly moved by emotions, instead of logic.. hearts over brains, instead of having some kind of balance..

I'd rather be a "libtard" and have feeling for my fellow man than be like you guys.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Slowly taking over the world with the religion of peace..
And everyone that stands in the way.. is labeled a racist
The end is coming or conversion

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

If he has been brainwashed by hate from the far right, then you surely have been brainwashed by lunacy from the left.

Wonderful material there, go and accuse everybody of being filthy and hateful, when it doesnt fit your narrow narrative of things. Keep it up, I will hand you over a pitchfork nextime, since you are already carrying the torch.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I never called you a "libtard" but you do seem to have some issues..

One is hardly being able to debate, the other is not being able of using logic, and third, emotional imaturity.

You still want the pitchfork?

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

So in Europe only white men rape? How about you ask him to show rapes commited by European men, instead of being specific to just a certain race or skin tone, you end up showing your true colours there. Hypocritical much.
edit on 4-12-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

I'm an atheist by the way. Not Muslim.

So are you aware that their supreme prophet Muhammad married a 6 year old girl named Aisha?

Are you aware that it's all good to Muslims because he waited until she was 9 to consummate the marriage?

Are you aware that in Islam a 9 year old girl who is menstruating is considered a woman?

Am I lying to you?
edit on 4-12-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join