It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter of top EU official raped and murdered by Afghan migrant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: daerath
a reply to: Metallicus
Yes, because we all know that only immigrants and refugees commit crimes. Everyone else is utterly trustworthy and unfailingly peaceful.

In the EU there has not been a mass sexual assault until they started hauling in men from countries who look at western woman as filth and less then dogs.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Hey mannn... you can't disagree or judge another culture's values. Thats like.. culturist brooooooo. Muslim women only lack freedom in a silly westerner's eyes. I bet they feel "free" while knowing they are obeying their husband and the quran.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But kets, what would the world be if we didn't have so many fakes and phonies broadcasting their fake and phony virtue from their phone?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
And these refugees are the ones running from the bad guys? What are the bad guys, intelligent t-rexes with guns? Cuz it would have to be ferocious as heck to make THESE the good guys. I never knew how much truth and how many lies to stir division we were fed regarding west vs Muslim issues. But if these stories are what they say they are im sorry, these are capable and willful people who are staging a breed out invasion im sorry, nothing refugee about them at all.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone
Please back that up with sources that aren't Breitbart.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

originally posted by: Substracto
And then they ask why Nationalism is on the rise...

They don't need to ask, although they do which i find amazing, it's hardly rocket science is it but, then again .... if you stick your fingers in your ears you probably don't hear much.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we have our first Right Wing government in the EU in place by the end of tomorrow ..... Watch Austria and their vote today

Yes.

On December 4th, 2016, Austrians return to the ballot after earlier election results were overturned. The majority of Austrians want closed borders and to escape European Union domination of migrant policies. Stefan Molyneux discusses the most important - and unreported - facts that everybody in Austria needs to know to make a wise choice between Alexander Van der Bellen and Norbert Hofer on December 4th, 2016.

So sad, I really liked Austria.

edit on 12 4 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
And then they ask why Nationalism is on the rise...

Exactly what the controllers want.

So f
sad.

Regards

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Yes,keep up the poor immigrant line.Maybe your daughters can be raped and murdered also.One of the reasons we elected Trump.We won't stand for these atrocities here.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: trollz

How many "isolated incidents" does it take before the governments admit that the migrants are raping and murdering European women? Everyone knows it's happening and has been happening. Calling this an "isolated incident" is a sick blatant lie. There's a reason Sweden is now unofficially called the "rape capital of the world", because like Germany, they allow these invaders to flood in and ruin their society.

This woman volunteered her free time to help at refugee centers and refugee homes, and look what it got her. Raped and drowned.

This all sounds more and more like the real underlying agenda of liberal politics in the US & EU is a Long Con endgame of reigniting a long lost White Solidarity while whipping it into a international White Supremacist movement, to kick start an all new 21st Century era of hyper-tribalist genocide friendly Neo-Colonialism.

[Of course, the common folks into liberal ideology would be un-witting pawns in such a game, where the agenda flows from the faceless neo-liberal social engineering fountainhead thinktanks. This may sound CRAZY to half the people reading this, but you can only wage an OVERT tribal war against a group so hard and for so long before a Supremacist backlash becomes an inevitable result. And I can guarantee you said faceless neo-liberal social engineering fountainhead thinktanks are all too witting about this reality. ]

I'm normally aghast at notions of DNA banks, fingerprint banks and such for non-criminals, but it seems to me about the only check & balance option that might be a remotely viable option for that brand of non-citizens is such registrations (to even hear myself saying this means they're doing a good job at such a would-be agenda).

If they think they can just commit these atrocities and blend back into the ubiquitous liberal-no-profiling-allowed 'background noise' with little concerns over forensic evidence, its like unleashing a horde of teenagers into a shopping mall while telling them that the security cameras & magnetic strip sensors are disabled in every store. OF COURSE they're going to shoplift.

Gee you people are very sucked in on the political ideological stuff haven't they. It appear to me there is a suggestion here that 'none of this would have happened if MY politician was in power!!. They've really got you sucked in hook line and sinker.

When will you people wake up and see that tyranny is tyranny no matter which hole it comes out of. Whats happening is that a plan by TPTB or, a small group of them or one person alone, is being implemented

The people behind the scene, behind the curtain must be really really laughing their box of at you people so much it must hurt.

Anyway, carry on thinking they they want you to think.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Given that this event was going to happen, why should it not happen to those at the top? Why should these things always happen to the small time insignificant nobodies all the time?

These people have some power to yield to put a stop to this kind of thing perhaps it would be best if these sorts of things were to happen to only them.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

How many of YOUR own family and friends are YOU willing to sacrifice to take in refugees? How many lives is it worth to you?

It isn't worth a single American life. It is not worth any of the lives of my friends and family.

We have a massive global problem and people like you are just ushering it in, all the while virtue signaling in every format possible.

Sending your people to death with a smile and a halo.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What an absurd argument. It is impossible to prove anything via that line of reasoning. If the immigrant had not have been there to do it, what's to say some mental incompetent from more local origins would not have been provided by the randomness of the universe to do the deed in their stead?

If she had been murdered by one of the White Power morons which infest Saxony for example, do you expect us to believe that your response would be as broad and oafish as your response to this crime?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

You do not deserve one ounce of the liberty you have in your life. By any reasonable measure, you are one who wants their chains to rest lightly upon them. Samuel Adams would be ashamed of you.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What an absurd argument. It is impossible to prove anything via that line of reasoning. If the immigrant had not have been there to do it, what's to say some mental incompetent from more local origins would not have been provided by the randomness of the universe to do the deed in their stead?

If she had been murdered by one of the White Power morons which infest Saxony for example, do you expect us to believe that your response would be as broad and oafish as your response to this crime?

What if she wasn't raped and murdered by anyone?

Do you really believe she would have been raped and murdered anyway?

Then it sucks to be her and opens a can of worms on free will vs destiny.

All your post is just deflection, only 1 douchebag raped and murdered that poor girl.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Burger, I am aware of what happened, and it is, of course terrible.

But my response to IgnoranceIsntBliss was right on the money, and showed the fallacy in his insistence that if immigrants were not present, that girl would not have been raped and murdered. We cannot know that, because as it happens, there is no way to prove that a thing would not have happened, only that a thing HAS happened.

That it happened at all is a travesty of course, and no one is taking away from, or deflecting anything here. I am simply pointing out that it is unsupportable to say that she would not have been raped or murdered if there was less immigration or none. It simply is not accurate to make any such suggestion what so ever.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

"isolated incident" ... in a SEA of isolated incidents.

A very depressing event, and thoughts are with the family for their loss.

And with coming elections and electing a government in Europe which can wipe floor clean with these sub-humans, and kick the whole clan of mummuth the 'ell out of Europe

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

There is an agenda, there is propaganda, we know it helps nationalism to rise, and we know who plants it.

My take here is mostly against a predatorial religion, that is against western values, I dont want be told what to do by Shariah law, as much as I dont like to be told what to do by a fascist government.

There is more than just uncontroled migrancy here, some call it a staged coup (trojan horse type of situation), you look at the overall picture, countries that are bad financially, governments being inefective with their policies, people demanding to be heard, democracy being put against thew wall, this is breeding ground for the extreme right, they feed from this sort of crysis, and its all mixed.
edit on 5-12-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Get used to it Europe, this is your future.

America has decided to take a different path, one that doesn't involve flooding our borders with savages.

If that is what cultural sensitivity consists of, no thanks.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Those parents are going through hell right now ,it's just a stab in the back.

If this goes on and you tie every isolated incident together what do we call it then?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
And out of curiosity how many European women get raped and murdered by other Europeans?

Oh wait, we don't hear about them do we. Hmm. Wonder why not.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join