It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter of top EU official raped and murdered by Afghan migrant

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Dodgy old argument here, you have the Liberals sticking their head in the sand and blaming no one, you then have the far right blaming anything that moves and the ones in the middle teetering on the fence trying to be nice to both. How about we deal with some facts...

RAPE HAPPENS...Fact
Rape Happens by all sorts of people....Fact
Rape has been on the increase since wave of ultra Islamic males have flooded here...fact.

Now these are all facts and proven many times over...

Now the views of people, there has been a growing trend by SOME that if some of these high level EU leaders had relatives raped and murdered by the immigrants they would change their ideals....WRONG.

Not only is it a disgusting mindset that hopes another person would be killed to settle a political score but it beggars belief that people have got to that level and fail to see that it would change nothing. The idea to flood everywhere with mostly ultra Islamic folks is evident every where, one death will change nothing and to hope more die for someone's cause is sickening. Whether people like it or not there is a rise is Radical Islam that is extremely worrying, remember I said Radical Islam (if you read any of my posts you know my background, don't judge by the use of Islam alone). Pretty much the percentage of people coming here from ultra Radical countries outweighs the Non Muslim content. Now I'm not saying every one who comes here will be a child killer, rapist, benefit seeking scum bag but when you have folk who have spent their entire life under a system that promotes anti Western propaganda and religious ideals that would make most people feel sick its hardly a stunning surprise when these issues are NOT removed at the border to their chosen country. So like it or not you will have a large number of people who do not seek to integrate, do not support the laws of that country and who have been told to spread their word and not to aid that country, and yes, like it or not many are told NOT TO WORK and to claim benefits, there's numerous video's including Anjem Choudary telling his followers this, so please, put that utterly ridiculous word 'Islamophobic' away, its a crass made up word that makes zero sense and makes the people spewing it sound stupid, if you need to name call then PLEASE find a better phrase for people other than that daft word.

Now every thing I've said is true and can be found in loads of places but usually not on main stream media because they refuse to be neutral and follow political paths making a mockery of their placement. Our problem here is that were refuse to properly screen people and often feel its wrong to keep an eye on folks. Sadly its been bred into our whole system to not engage Radical Islam in fear of upsetting, utterly stupid. Like it or not there's growing cells of rejection of our cultural ways in Radical Islam (do keep remembering I said RADICAL Islam) and they grow with a majority of these immigrants. As many people know my wife is a Muslim and we recently to my daughter to a Japanese culture event called HyperJapan here in London, after dropping her off I drove through the East End of London, namely Bethnal Green etc and I know these area's having lived in them as a child but the shock I had when I drove through was an eye opener, pretty much every street I drove through in Bethnal Green was entirely Middle East based, every shop I saw bar one was in Arabic ONLY, almost every woman bar 2 were in full burqua with the girl children the same but what got me was the way I was looked at as I drove through, the hatred was utterly there, the lok was clearly not in favour of me being there with one person trying to key my car as I drove past. Now I'm no knuckle dragging racist, I'm an atheist, white male married to my lovely wife whose mother is from British Guyana originally, we have a mixed race child who is the sweetest young woman in the world and I was Islamically Married, I treat every one the same, I expect you to treat me as you would expect me to treat you, I look for the best in people and for those that are ignorant I simply don't deal with them but the looks I was getting there was complete hatred, almost like I had invaded their land and before I get "they are poor" I can tell you there was nothing poor about the folks I saw, they had all the trimmings of money...

Who do I blame for all this, the government, its recently come out that people are being mass housed in religious group basis / country of Origin, that alone can create division, they prioritise social housing for newly arrived (fact) while people including myself who has been waiting 19yrs get no council property, thats the same for my next door neighbours, a family whose mother is Grenadian, its not about colour its about housing immigrants ahead of huge queues awaiting social housing, its going to cause issues, again the government making it awkward. But the bottom line is that many of these immigrants come here and instantly do criminal actions like the rioting, some would say its about them protesting about how they are treated but crime is hugely part of the underlying issue here and then you have the behaviour from the radicals where they indulge in sexual crime and say things like "I didn't know the 10yr old boy didn't want to be raped" (and that is a true quote from a recent case in Europe). Are they all doing it, of course not but like it or not there a huge potential and genuine figures that show its a serious worry not being addressed.

What I really fail to understand is the way the governments are working, many countries like the UK have and have had for years HUGE waiting lists for social property, as said mine was 19yrs and I wasn't alone in that sort of time period. So its clear we don't have the housing stock to give to everyone yet we take in vast quantities of people that need housing, its lead to many being housed by rip off land lords but the demand for social housing is NOT a joy to see when you go to the council offices, there's barely an English speaking person waiting to be seen and the antics from those demanding the housing is almost always abusive with security staff having to step in but its the fact many of the women have 5 - 8 kids with them so instantly get priority to housing. Its not a clever system and creates resentment across the board between the others wanting housing no matter where they are from. And then there's the NHS system here, its nigh on broke yet we allow so many people in, its insane. Seeing your doctor is now a scandal about waiting times, appointments in weeks away, of course those people with more money who live in rural enclaves see nothing of this but make the most noise claiming its all fine.

This open door policy is beyond stupid, it allows for those with locust mentality to strip places bare, it happens, it allows folk with very different and dangerous views and wishes to just transplant themselves yet we look at the Middle East and see nothing but war over religious ideals. We really need to take more care in letting our borders be open, we really need to prioritise by need and not quantity, we get wonderful nursing staff from all over the world but I think we are not really in need of uneducated sheep farmers, harsh I know but the economy cannot pay out for every one on a growing basis, its a simple fact and we need to start using logic to address issues and not be press ganged by Political force.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

What are the odds of getting raped and murdered twice?

Not very good, I would assume.

Anyway, we disagree.

No problem.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
And how much do you want to bet she was a Liberal who thought that the refugees only need love and understanding.

SMDH. You cannot compete with the programming these people have received their WHOLE LIVES.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: daerath
a reply to: Metallicus
Yes, because we all know that only immigrants and refugees commit crimes. Everyone else is utterly trustworthy and unfailingly peaceful.

In the EU there has not been a mass sexual assault until they started hauling in men from countries who look at western woman as filth and less then dogs.

Well, there you go.
Muslims have been living in the EU(majority of them were migrants from Northern Africa and Turkey) long before today's migrant crisis. And like you said, there hasn't been a mass sexual assaults.
What does it tell you ?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

The migrants have ALWAYS been a problem. Just not as big in the statistics back then.
These same Turks and Moroccans are now at the very top spot of criminal rankings. So yeah... bring more in and the stats go up. See a pattern there?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

In other news:

US woman gang raped by a group of INDIAN men in a five-star hotel.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

indiatoday.intoday.in...

www.nytimes.com...

Yet, no outrage! meh!
edit on 5-12-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: snewpers

The migrants have ALWAYS been a problem. Just not as big in the statistics back then.
These same Turks and Moroccans are now at the very top spot of criminal rankings. So yeah... bring more in and the stats go up. See a pattern there?

The Polish, Romanian and other east European nationalities top those criminal rankings aswell.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

In other news:

US woman gang raped by a group of INDIAN men in a five-star hotel.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

indiatoday.intoday.in...

www.nytimes.com...

Yet, no outrage! meh!

Theyre not Muslims so therefor it's not newsworthy

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
We've always known how these vile Arab types treat their own women, and that rape with murder is rife in those lands...did they think they would magically change their behaviour when surrounded by pretty, fair-skinned women?

Their presence is a daily insult and danger to civilised Europeans, but it's much worse than if Europeans had voted for it.

But then, liberals hate democracy.

What a fuss they made about David Cameron 'allowing' the UK public to decide if they wanted to remain in the absurd circus called the EU...

Liberalism = the New Fascism.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Here the Maroccans and Turks are fighting for the top spot. Polish and eastern Europeans are in the top, but theres a huge gap between them and the muzzies. I understand you wish not to point fingers at them muslims and therefore compare anything they do to others. That's fine, but it won't change the fact that they are still a major problem, and a growing one.

edit on 5-12-2016 by snewpers because: -

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Nice try... but maybe it was because this happened in India and not in the US?

NEW DELHI: A woman based in the United States was allegedly gang-raped by a group of five men, including a tourist guide, at a five-star hotel near Connaught Place.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This is not a shameless plug for my own thread. I started this thread in September of 2015. I recently reread the thread and it seems quite obvious to me that the dire predictions in the thread have materialized and the 'scared immigrants finding a way to assimilate' has not. It was very revealing to look back at what was said then and who said it compared to what is happening today. Am I going to pat myself on the back for that one? Damn right I am.

Germany in a State of Siege

You cant force two groups of people with vastly different views on so many things to live together peacefully. It just doesn't work. When the influx of so-called refugees started the liberals were all about the poor suffering women and children. But the long lines of immigrants were young men, very often not from the country they claimed to be from, and many were found to have ties to terrorist groups who specialize in helping militants enter target nations illegally. Many were financial opportunists. Many were simply looking to expand the reaches of islam. In short, these so-called refugees were anything but.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

She was.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

i just these people who actually wanna help would realize these people actually do hate the west and do believe they can rape infidel women.

Liberals are living in a dream world where we're holding hands skipping around and everyone in europe is living in a multicultural dream world.

never gonna happen

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

She worked helping refugees. It's a safe assumption this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for immigration. Are you feeling ok?

If your point is she could have then dedicated her time to another good cause and someone took advantage of her/killed /raped from say, the salvation army, you could be correct. There is a chance that could happen.

I'm just gonna assume you are having a bad day and can't see reason. It's pretty obvious this wouldn't have happened cos of the immigration crisis otherwise she wouldn't have been in that situation helping the majority. Will leave it at that

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: 3danimator2014

So in Europe only white men rape? How about you ask him to show rapes commited by European men, instead of being specific to just a certain race or skin tone, you end up showing your true colours there. Hypocritical much.

It's staggering how you missed my point

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Thats a great phrase for these idiots that pander this multicultural experiment. I call it cherub liberalism because their stuck with this heavenly gaze and don't look strait ahead at the reality that threatens their very existence.
Germany is gone. The United States is next if we don't halt the immigration of these Islamic cultured peoples. They need to stay in their own regions. Integration is not their intention but domination the goal. My ultimate fear of who is fostering this progression seems a reality. The globalist elite. I know I am preaching to the choir here but Brexit and Mr. Trumps election is evidence that the population is getting wise to this. As David Icke so adequately puts it " problem, reaction, solution. Knowing who created all this mess it is the solution that worries me.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Nice try... but maybe it was because this happened in India and not in the US?

NEW DELHI: A woman based in the United States was allegedly gang-raped by a group of five men, including a tourist guide, at a five-star hotel near Connaught Place.

OK, so a rape is a real rape only when it happens inside EU and USA ?
edit on 5-12-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

i just these people who actually wanna help would realize these people actually do hate the west and do believe they can rape infidel women.

Liberals are living in a dream world where we're holding hands skipping around and everyone in europe is living in a multicultural dream world.

never gonna happen

People who actually "wanna" help are not blaming 1,6 bil individuals for actions of a few nor are they blaming a certain political spectrum. You are not one of those

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Here the Maroccans and Turks are fighting for the top spot. Polish and eastern Europeans are in the top, but theres a huge gap between them and the muzzies. I understand you wish not to point fingers at them muslims and therefore compare anything they do to others. That's fine, but it won't change the fact that they are still a major problem, and a growing one.

Oh come on, you can buy a muslim raygun in your local EDL shop

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join