It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter of top EU official raped and murdered by Afghan migrant

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Miracula2

It's not a culturally ingrained and accepted practice in America.

Oh yes it is. It is practiced in American religion in the name of Jesus.

I've even had these people threaten me for asking polite questions about their former leaders statements about six foot tall quakers on the moon in the 1800's, as Brigham Young stated. Not the fundamentalists in Colorado City, I'm talking about the mainstream ones in Salt Lake City. They threatened to abduct me. An honorably discharged veteran of the military. Anyone who holds a belief in Joseph Smith presently should be barred from military service.

I want to thank you for your service in fighting to guarantee these people freedom of religion to threaten your fellow servicemen, me, a former Coast Guard helicopter deployed rescue swimmer in Elizabeth City, NC, in response to asking non-intrusive, non-aggressive questions about their religion.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Counter-intuitive isn't it? I have to admit having served in the Coast Guard. With all the fancy equipment on the helos, FLIR that was fairly new when I was in the military. The sharp people you have for colleaguees. The uniform, the honor and integrity. The regimen. That this kind of stuff actually exists here in the name of religion as it does in Islam.

It's hard to conceive that one of the ideals you fought for without your knowledge was this kind of non-sense and COMPLETE LACK OF ORDER. Which is what freedom of religion represents when freedom of religion takes precedence over PUBLIC SAFETY. Which in China it does not. When religious extremists in China abuse the population, China harvests their organs.

There was a pity squad looking for donations in protecting cultists in China at my local library, handing out pamphlets. I looked at which group the Chinese government was organ harvesting. It was cultists who were guilty of stabbing 21 year old female college student in the prime of their lives. I of course promptly threw the pamphlet away and congratulate their administration for having the same courage the US soldiers that go into combat have. US legislatures are not unlike their leftist counterparts.

You have a courage in being a combat soldier that our federal legislatures do not have in refusing to deal with over-reach of religious freedom. You do have one problem though. It's not patriotism that is the problem nor national pride. The problem is cognitive dissonance. This nation doesn't have to be perfect, but look at Timothy McVeigh. You have a similar mindset. All religious people are protected by your military service, and even if they are themselves not worthy of the same honor that you deserve being a combat veteran. There were solid accusations of sexual impropriety of a felony nature, which means you would think that a soldier rather than bomb a federal building to protect scum like David Koresh, that McVeigh being a soldier who defended orderly society would have bombed a federal building legislatures failure to regulate people like Koresh and his followers and allowing people like Koresh to use religion as a tool against the normal sexual development of children being a threat to public safety.

Public safety is the very thing that soldiers fight for in Afghanistan. It's the very thing that Koresh stood against and the very thing that the legislature guarantees him the right too. Rather than bring religion under state control and stop dangerous cults from starting. It's not any different than Afghanistan or Muslims. Its simply white people, and therefore probably hard for you to believe that the military in some ways supports this indirectly. Even allowing dangerous cults to serve whose beliefs represent a conflict interest.

I present to you the Mormon White Horse Prophecy. It's very seditious. And you probably served with colleagues who believe in this. And yet it undermines national security which you fought for.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Here in America people go to jail. You'll notice the man is in shackles attending court for his crimes.

You'll get no prosecution in Iraq and Afghanistan for child rape and murder in many cases.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You'll notice the man is in shackles attending court for his crimes.

One man. One adherent of his religion. Not the only one I would guess.

There's a whole city full of these people. Colorado City, Arizona. They dress like the Amish, but the Amish at least have some sexual dignity and honor.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I see you trying to make a moral equivalency case that isn't there.

Try going to the places I've been to where MILLIONS adhere to these practices as a matter of religious right. To the point where it is legitimized by law.

No where in the US is rape legitimized by law.

Please stop trying to create an equivalency where none exists.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Please stop trying to create an equivalency where none exists.

Oh alright. Because you asked nicely. I still find it bizarre these people exist having served in the military. They are the antithesis of military orderly life. Or that they even have the right to worship the way do.

It's probably not as bad as Afghanistan.
edit on 13-12-2016 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I agree it is kind of silly to compare a few thousand people to a millions. They are literally encultured to think the way they do. A previous post made a good point, it should be up to the countries leaders to make sure that these people do not violate others human rights. Do they? No. Sadly no. I am not trying to muslim bash, I know the majority of them are good people, living good and honest lives. They are the second largest religion on Earth aside from Christianity. Christians do horrible things in the name of their religion but muslims do far worse and there are 800 million less! People need to just accept things for the way they are and work from there.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Most probably a rape/murder orchestrated by the EU secret services themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join